SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Good morning everyone,

I spoke with the owners and we are extending 10% off to SigForum Members through the month of April. I will also make sure something tasty is tossed in your box as a gift, prior to shipping.

Promo Code: sig10

Check out what we have to offer while you Shelter in Place, or while you work from home.

Mount Hope Wholesale

f you have any questions or anything else, feel free to hit me up via the email in my profile, or at 928-634-2498.

Beancooker - AKA, Noah

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Order arrived today. Too late for the promo, but no worries.

Thanks for all this, Noah!

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
229DAK, yours was one of the few that I had the opportunity to pick. It was nice to be able to add a note on the pack slip.

Super happy you got what you needed!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Awesome - thank you sir!!

Order placed... I love the fact you have roasted and salted Brazil Nuts - hard for me to find normally... Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took advantage of this offer and looking forward to it's arrival.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
I'll put another order in this week or maybe next.

My kids are tearing through the dried strawberries. Good stuff.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn’t realize there was a discount code when we placed our order last week. Not a problem though, it would have only saved a few buck anyway. I was very surprised with how quickly it shipped though. I want to say that within a few hours I had the shipping notification....and it’s supposed to be here tomorrow. I’m glad you posted your original email....my wife couldn’t get her gluten free oatmeal anywhere at all, and you guys had it available by the case.

Posts: 683 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
No ground Tiger dick, shame

J/K I'm going to get the wife to take a look. I want some of that Scottsdale mix

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Just placed and order. Thanks for the opportunity to shop there.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:

Order placed... I love the fact you have roasted and salted Brazil Nuts - hard for me to find normally... Smile

Please post your shipto address so i can send you all the Brazil nuts I pick out of my mixed batch Razz

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4562 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shit, I seriously did not know there was a coupon code!

Both orders are here, and both were excellently done.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Order placed Noah! Thanks! Smile

Almost out of celery seed here so glad you had some.

quote:
I love the fact you have roasted and salted Brazil Nuts - hard for me to find normally... Smile

I'm allergic to a lot of nuts including almonds, cashews, and Brazil nuts, so zero chance of my sharing any. Sorry! Smile Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for adding the sigforum promo code. I placed another order around midnight and greatly appreciate what you’re doing here.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
We are still merrily munching on the last order. Everything is very good with fast delivery. Probably need to order more in a few weeks though.

Thanks again!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Mt wife placed an order last night. Thanks!

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I just placed my second order.

Beancooker, can I create a personal account? I only found the option to create a business account. Thanks.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:

Please post your shipto address so i can send you all the Brazil nuts I pick out of my mixed batch Razz

whaaaa??? How could you not like Brazil nuts?? Big Grin
They're not my favorite out of the shell, but when roasted, they sure are good!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Second order placed, Noah. Thank you!

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, beancooker. Just placed an order.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
I just placed my second order.

Beancooker, can I create a personal account? I only found the option to create a business account. Thanks.

At the current time, no. We have always been a supplier to restaurants, with very little being sold directly to consumers. Now that the virus has changed everything, we are in a new world. I hope in the coming months, we will have the ability to create personal accounts.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's great to hear that everyone is happy with the orders they are receiving!

quote:
The “lol” thread