SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If Money Were No Object
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If Money Were No Object Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
If money were no object I wouldn’t get a car I’d get a Honda RC213V. I guess if I had to choose my dream car a MKIV Supra twin turbo would be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure - I would have to ask my chaffeur's what they preferred to drive. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Not sure - I would have to ask my chaffeur's what they preferred to drive. Big Grin

Then suggest this:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd visit Foose or somebody and do one that does not exist.
http://classiccardb.com/upload...ity-4-door-57l-3.JPG

maybe an 80's suburban 4x4
fill in the rear side windows,
install min van rear side doors
rear endgate that either swings or flops down
gas fillers on both sides
bucket seats with a 90's ford p/u center console
40 gal fuel tank
tilt cruise column with shifter

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
I would upgrade my Challenger SXT to a Hellcat, and then try my best to keep my license. Wink

Hellcat. Thats cute. Did you see the Dodge Demon? It comes with a tire tread wear rating of ZERO. I literally says 0 on the sidewall. 800 HP for around 100k.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Bentley supersport convertible

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
'62 Bubbletop 409 Belair

Posts: 1472 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Probably an iconic Ferrari like a ‘57 Testa Rossa or a 250 GTO or 250 GT Berlinetta.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMats,

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Landmaster

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
GT40. 1st gen BMW M6 radically modified.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To replace the one that I completely trashed in the early '60's....

A completely restored at great expense 1954 Hudson Hornet "Hollywood" 2 dr hardtop, complete with the 7X high performance goodies.

And a tank to get thru Tucson traffic. I'll take a WWII Tiger I.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
2019 ZR1 Corvette. Big Grin

Posts: 518 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aileron:
'62 Bubbletop 409 Belair

Especially from that angle, that car looks likes either end could be the front end. Are the interior, lights, and doors reversible? Wink

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:

It's a concept vehicle, but it really exists, and with unlimited funds one could be mine.

This.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Here is something you don't see everyday.
A 1949 Delahaye 175 S Saoutchik Roadster

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
I would like either an Audi S6 to commute in or the new BMW M550i. Comfort and power.

Plus a new F150 platinum.

I wouldn't mind driving a porsche GT3 too though.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
KiraVan with trailer and motorbike.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I'm a simple man, so probably just a fully-restored and modded Datsun 240Z or a 4th gen Toyota Supra, and that would be fine. Normally aspirated though - I'm too old for all that turbo stuff.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
2 chicks at the same time.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1967 Ford GT40 Mk 4

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post