SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think she has seen her better days.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Is that Ms. Weiner behind her?

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This has nothing to do with her being psychotic but make no mistake, Hillary is psychotic.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8329 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
Is that Ms. Weiner behind her?

Maybe Huma gave her a love tap. Oopsie, don't fall!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Lazy, puss filled bitch. She can fall better than that. I was hoping to see some real pain. Cause I'm bad sometimes... Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
hope it hurt...

a lot

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
ED-209.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanna see the press conference with her Dr. after her next physical...

I'm sure the media will treat it the same as Trumps. Roll Eyes

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I understand the "infirmities of age" better now than I did five years ago. And her continuing health issues could be due to age, medications, maybe a wee bit of inebriation.

It is quite certain if an equiv Repub was repeatedly in such condition, the MSM would be all over it continually.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She'd be great on Dancing with the Stars.

Dancing with the Stairs

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of The United States........

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Hope she didn't soil herself. Roll Eyes

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rbp3yne4h_4" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Hope she didn't soil herself

I hope she did.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Last year she took a spill on some stairs and broke her toe, while, in her description of the event..."running down stairs in high heels carrying a cup of coffee and talking back over her shoulder"...yeah right Roll Eyes...gazelle like agility and speed are not her strong suit...this was evident all through her "campaign" for President...a spry and springy young woman she is not

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...isses-bbc-interview/

She has/had medical issues that are kept from the American people...it would not be a surprise if they are revealed before the mid-terms to garner sympathy votes.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More proof of the Parkinson’s like symptoms she has hid from the public for years

Posts: 355 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Y'know, I dislike the Evil, Lying Harpie from the Burning Pits of Hell as much as the next sane individual, but I am not going to delight in something like this.

I'm a bit on in years, myself, and my legs don't work so well, any more, either. I have to be particularly careful stepping up and down, and stairs are sometimes a bit of a challenge.

Those stairs' steps look to be a bit higher than "standard" and they're probably smoothed by centuries of use and their surfaces appear to be pitched downward. Add sandals that have slippery soles (notice how she finally kicked them off?) and you've a recipe for trouble. (I have a pair of boat sandals like that. Or I should say "had." After Yet Another Near-Incident with them: Despite the fact I otherwise liked them, they're gone.)

Like I said: Don't like the woman, but I can sympathize with the problem.

I am with you.

And what is more, why do we care? She is nobody to us at the moment. I'm glad she isn't President, and her apparently poor health is part of that, but she isn't President, so . . .

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Where's her loving, devoted husband... uhh.. Bill...?

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
It's gotta be the shoes!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Houma acted like she'd seen this a lot of times already. She sure wasn't in any hurry to help.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
And what is more, why do we care?
Because we freaking hate her very existence, with a passion. We wish her the absolute worst. She deserves to be rotting in prison, never again to see the light of day. Instead, she's still free, running her fucking mouth about President Trump. She is the ultimate sore loser. No one bests Hillary Clinton when it comes to poor sportsmanship.
No one has ever seen her kind of behavior from a losing Presidential candidate, because no losing Presidential candidate has thrown a perpetual and very public tantrum in the wake of their defeat. It's utterly shameful behavior, and sanctioned by the completely biased "journalists" in this country.
She and her husband run the largest non-government continuing criminal enterprise on the planet. If Hillary Clinton is not corrupt and a complete crook, then no one is.

If I and others here derive a degree of satisfaction from seeing this criminal harpy nearly crack her skull, I'd call that understandable.

By her own actions, she has threatened the security of this nation in a most dangerous era, and her behavior when our embassy in Libya was being attacked- her complete disregard for the pleas of Americans to be rescued by the country they served- is on all levels and in all ways, wrong. She is responsible for the deaths of those Americans, and who knows how many others.

Does that answer your question?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still not as embarrassing as Trudeau's visit... Eek

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post