SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India... Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I hope when it's her time that the elevator to hell is not out of order otherwise the devil may not recognise her under her bruises!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I just hope she lives long enough to get what she really deserves.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screw Hillary! This bitch needs to be in jail with her rapist husband. Next time she falls down the stairs, she should break her neck and die! Good Reddens to this nasty scum bag whore, and the rest of the liberal, progressive dems!
Next time I'll tell you how I really feel....

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
This just in CNN has reported that Hillary helped two men down the stairs.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
hiding it, so she could fulfill her destiny as the first female President.

.....or 'the worst EVER former future first female President'

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
“And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Hilly dear,

Am I reading this right? You went to India - practically the home of the arranged marriage - to 'splain how American women don't have freedom of choice?

Dafuq?

But, apparently American women do have some degree of choice, because they chose not to choose you.

Prolly cuz you're a bit of a thundercunt.

And men and women of every color rarely enjoy that quality in a person. FYI.

Your friend,
bionic

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Heard key parts of her interview in India. That woman is tragically hate-filled. I wonder if there aren’t people in India who can see the black aura that surrounds her?

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Oh fuck her (and I don't mean literally), if she falls down the stairs bring her back to the top and have her do it again.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/Lhay0VKmtPA

Reminds me of this Eddie Murphy bit.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Karma......

The families and friends of Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty haven't forgotten your despicable actions Hillary and never will.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Clearly she won't be able to run in 2020. She'll be crawling.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
her words in India even pissed off DEMs

http://thehill.com/homenews/ca...tons-latest-comments

Democrats are angry that Hillary Clinton continues to discuss what went wrong during the 2016 presidential election against President Trump.

Even some of Clinton’s own former aides and surrogates say the former Democratic presidential nominee should back away from the discussion about her failed campaign because it’s harmful to the party.

During a conference in India this weekend, Clinton called states that supported her in the election more economically advanced than the states that backed Trump.
The remarks reminded many of the former secretary of State’s comments in 2016 that some of Trump’s supporters fit in a “basket of deplorables,” a line the Republican then used against her repeatedly during the final stretch of the campaign.

She also insinuated that women who voted for Trump were motivated by “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

In interviews with The Hill on Tuesday, even the staunchest Clinton allies as well as longtime advisers say the comments were cringeworthy and ultimately detrimental to Democrats.

“She put herself in a position where [Democrats] from states that Trump won will have to distance themselves from her even more,” said one former senior Clinton aide. “That’s a lot of states.”

Another Clinton surrogate questioned the decisionmaking behind Clinton’s remarks. For months, some Democrats have been arguing that Clinton’s sentiments have been counterproductive to the party’s rebuilding efforts

“I think the party has moved on from Hillary Clinton,” the former senior Clinton aide said.

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
she's a mess

--------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Amazing and deft dodge of snipper fire.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, did you know that husbands are allowed to follow their wife into the voting booth? Because, otherwise, how would the husband know who the wife voted for? Roll Eyes

Who buys this shit? I realize the leftists will nod in agreement, but even they don't buy this horse shit.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
She is just off her rocker. It must take a full time team of handlers to get her through the day.

About her comments, when the liberal dems in the senate vote against the new CIA director nominee because she supported "torture", can we claim they only voted no because their husbands told them to?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It looks like we are reaching the tipping point with many Democrats getting tired of Hillary running her mouth and hurting them in 2018 and 2020.

From Zero Hedge:

quote:

Nobody's talking about it, but President Trump appears to have kicked his habit of rehashing the 2016 election. The same, however, cannot be said for Hillary Clinton, and some Democrats have just about heard enough.

Last night we reported that Clinton's own former campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle slammed Hillary over her bizarre recent comments. This morning, the Hill reports that some of Clinton's former aides, surrogates and ideological peers are echoing this, and saying the former presidential contender should maybe tone down the carping about the 2016 election. Many, are in fact angry, and believe it's harmful to the party.

Democrats Furious Over Hillary Clinton's Latest Comments

Personally I think she should keep on bitching! You go girl! Big Grin

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Day By Day's take on it...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Too bad that guy caught her.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I imagine that her bones are like porcelain, including that empty skull of hers. Imagine hitting the back of your head on stone steps.

Just imagine it Cool

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post