SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If she ran for president in 2020, they'd have to strap her to a dolly and wheel her around.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If she ran for president in 2020, they'd have to strap her to a dolly and wheel her around.

LOL Like Hannibal Lector? Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that is the temple I think it is, those stairs are no joke. I've been there.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

And get these guys on the inner circle of the campaign.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31379 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
She'd be great on Dancing with the Stars.
Big Grin

She'd probably get more votes that way.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I think this might have been the prototype of the HilBot 3.0...lower than expected donations to the Clinton Foundation over the last year cut research funding on needed "upgrades"...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The Hildebeast is the very epitome of everything that is wrong with this country

I wish her the worst, and if thats not nearly good enough, then I wish her worse than that

there are few people that I'd love to see fall down a flight of stone steps and break every bone in their body - she is one of them

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The Hildebeast is the very epitome of everything that is wrong with this country...

If so, CA Gov Brown is a very close second place. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:

Time for a meme with the mouth guard and straight jacket!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
Is that Ms. Weiner behind her?

Too much lube on the strap-on?

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Too bad she didn't break her freaking neck! The cow should have had flashing yellow "Wide Load" lights on her Big Grin

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
All I can say is, THANK YOU President Trump for saving us from another klinton administration!

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Yes, and one provision of Hillary's contract states that she must have a personal assistant named Clarice, who is always present when Hillary is rolled into the room, so that she can say "Hello, Clarice," in her best Anthony Hopkins impression.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yes, and one provision of Hillary's contract states that she must have a personal assistant named Clarice, who is always present when Hillary is rolled into the room, so that she can says "Hello, Clarice," in her best Anthony Hopkins impression.

Oh I can hear it now. Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huma "Roy Munson" Abedin

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Things such as this demonstrate that the woman was not physically fit for the very demanding office of the Presidency. She wouldn't be able to do much in any given day.

That was my point in posting this. She has never stopped lying...
FIFY. No need to qualify your comment as this woman has 'zero' interest in, or grasp of, the truth of any topic.

Too bad she didn't show us the 'tuck-n-roll' all the way to the bottom of those stairs. This woman is the equivalent of the anti-Christ to me, so whatever bad comes her way is just karma, and good by me.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
I think she has seen her better days...
...sixty miles back in the rear view mirror.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
If she ran for president in 2020, they'd have to strap her to a d Dolly and wheel her around.

She ain't whistlin' Dixie!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12349 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I have elderly people in my family Id rather not see this happen to either.

The difference? I care about those people.

Fuck Hillary, I wish she would face plant into a cactus

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post