SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India... Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Isn’t she only like 68? My Dad is almost 73 and he’s still humping up mountains and climbing tree stands hunting and she can’t navigate stairs or get out of a bathtub! She’s 68 going on 99.

Posts: 33602 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
With all these bone fractures from ordinary activities, I am more convinced than ever that she has severe osteoporosis.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I don't think it's possible to fully appreciate the bullet we dodged...

You may have a good point there.

Bullet. Point. ☺

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Now she slipped in a bathtub in India and fractured her wrist. Whatever is going on with her, whether it's alcohol or Parkinsons or whatever, it's getting worse. She can hardly remain upright.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...lipping-bathtub.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Now she slipped in a bathtub in India and fractured her wrist. Whatever is going on with her, whether it's alcohol or Parkinsons or whatever, it's getting worse. She can hardly remain upright.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...lipping-bathtub.html

Was Huma "overly enthusiastic" in the boudouir again or did she get Hillary to be then bottom?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
The bathtub was later found with three self inflicted gunshot wounds to the faucet.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
WebMD says alcoholism associated with osteoporosis.

Link

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
One of these days, she's gonna Hump her Dumpty...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Too bad she didn’t fall and crack her skull.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Where's Bill these days?...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I wonder if she broke it on the stairs she fell down and said she did it at the hotel so she can sue them? Don't waste an oppurtunity!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tripping on the steps of a former harem. How interesting.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Isn’t she only like 68? ...
She's 70.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old enough to wear sensible shoes.

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
She's sick with something and has been for a couple years now, there's no way a 70 year old woman is this frail and accident-prone just for nothing. This bitch has Parkinson's or something and the truth is coming out sooner or later.

Posts: 33602 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The glory of it all is that November, 2016 was her very last chance to be become POTUS.

She's done. It's obvious. She's done and every thinking person knows it, and that's glorious.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't make this stuff up if you tried. Another Clinton coverup. This time her broken wrist.

It takes a village: Hillary Clinton layers a scarf, shawl and custom kurta with extra-long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall
while touring Jaipur

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...wl-custom-kurta.html

Posts: 12577 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness this will hopefully disgrace her so much she just shuts up.

Two observations - that is surely not a bathtub an infirm 70 year old should be trying to get in. Ever.

And if that second one isn't a Weekend at Bernie's remake....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pants,dress and shawl. Bring back the pantsuit!

Of course a shawl comes in handy on those cold mornings in India.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Goofy ass atire, still with the leather soled sandals, eh Hil?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post