SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Hope she didn't soil herself. Roll Eyes

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s not often that a video of Hillary makes me smile

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Probably trying to figure out why there's sniper fire in India...

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Y'know, I dislike the Evil, Lying Harpie from the Burning Pits of Hell as much as the next sane individual, but I am not going to delight in something like this.

I'm a bit on in years, myself, and my legs don't work so well, any more, either. I have to be particularly careful stepping up and down, and stairs are sometimes a bit of a challenge.

Those stairs' steps look to be a bit higher than "standard" and they're probably smoothed by centuries of use and their surfaces appear to be pitched downward. Add sandals that have slippery soles (notice how she finally kicked them off?) and you've a recipe for trouble. (I have a pair of boat sandals like that. Or I should say "had." After Yet Another Near-Incident with them: Despite the fact I otherwise liked them, they're gone.)

Like I said: Don't like the woman, but I can sympathize with the problem.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She'd be great on Dancing with the Stars.

Posts: 107493 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Y'know, I dislike the Evil, Lying Harpie from the Burning Pits of Hell as much as the next sane individual, but I am not going to delight in something like this.

Right.
I want her prosecuted for her criminal activity. I want her punished. I don't want to see her grow old and frail and have people start feeling sorry for her.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24065 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wish she'd go away!

40 years to Life would be about right.....

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Things such as this demonstrate that the woman was not physically fit for the very demanding office of the Presidency. She wouldn't be able to do much in any given day.

St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Probably loaded down with all the stolen silverware.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Probably loaded down with all the stolen silverware.
Big Grin

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
She appears intoxicated.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs and makes a slinkity sound?
A spring, a spring, a marvelous thing!
Everyone knows it's Slinky.

It's Slinky, it's Slinky, It's fun, it's a wonderful toy.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Thank GOD this frail, sickly and evil woman is not sitting in the WH right now.

It's clear as day she's not well and this only reinforces that fact and I still wonder what she's got going on that was concealed from us during the 2016 campaign.

Posts: 33764 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Clearly, it was a vast right wing sandal conspiracy. Once she kicked them off she did just fine.

(Well, that and two sherpas bringing her down the mountain side...)

Hope whoever took and released the video has their suicide note up to date...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340
She appears intoxicated.

Big Grin

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Fell twice and lost a shoe. A dignified president she would have made...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Drunk or a neuro case.

Hopefully a FATAL neuro case.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like hillary's special girlfriend, hum a weiner, is accompanying 'ole hilz in India.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Things such as this demonstrate that the woman was not physically fit for the very demanding office of the Presidency. She wouldn't be able to do much in any given day.

That was my point in posting this. She has never stopped lying about her health. Notice than no one else slipped on the stairs, even the people running to her aid.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More stairs!!!

And marbles!!!

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post