SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Karma for my friends..... I'm sorry for the delay, I had some personal issues come up. The winners chosen on page 3 are sigmonkey and cooger.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Karma for my friends..... I'm sorry for the delay, I had some personal issues come up. The winners chosen on page 3 are sigmonkey and cooger. Login/Join 
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Kevin, e-mail on the way.

Don't enter me, I want the link to buy one. Cancer has been hitting all around me lately and I would definitely take the chance to help out someone in need.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Me, too, Kevin. I would buya couple in a New York minue. E-mail in profile.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In for the General please. Thanks for the chance and stay safe out there.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Count me in for number 1 please, brother! I getting ready to tear down a bunch of uniform shirts and could karma a hand full of patches.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Ok, due to a slightly limited response, the fact that I got at least two of them before they sold out, and just my whims...

There will be 2 names drawn via the karmanator...

I have been doing very well recently, and am very blessed as it were by the god(s).

So coming up soon, 2 winners will be drawn.

I have another karma coming up soon that will also be similar, but a bit more valuable as soon as the stars align...

Thanks all, and good fortune in the wars to come.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Also, for those that want the link to buy their own... Here it is. there are only 300 made.

https://www.slcpdwelfarestore....-thin-blue-line-coin

That is to our Welfare Association store. A great organization, that is run by the dept, and the proceeds are used to support families or officres in need. As in people that get sick, die in the line of duty, or suffer some sort of catastrophic event.

I'm not a big "charity" guy, but this one is worth it, as it makes no money and donates EVERYTHING to my own brothers/sisters in need.

No pressure at all, but if you WANT to get some STLCOPD swag, this place has it.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the link Kevin. I just ordered a couple things.
Was a pleasure meeting you last year, and I hope all goes well for you.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Kevin, you've shared so much with us on the forum - I feel like you're more than just an invisible forum member. I'm glad you're doing well lately. I really respect you guys in law enforcement. Thanks for sharing the link - I'm forwarding it on to everyone I know. They're all going to want to contribute to such a fine cause.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gibb:
Thank you for the link Kevin. I just ordered a couple things.
Was a pleasure meeting you last year, and I hope all goes well for you.

Of course my friend.

I am still gonna take you up on that lobster deal... or "lobsta" as i hear you all call it!

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Kevin, you've shared so much with us on the forum - I feel like you're more than just an invisible forum member. I'm glad you're doing well lately. I really respect you guys in law enforcement. Thanks for sharing the link - I'm forwarding it on to everyone I know. They're all going to want to contribute to such a fine cause.

"Well" is relative, but this doesn't have anything to do with me, only with him, no one has any obligation, but a friend with a need. I want/hope/need him to pull through. I have lost a few coworkers to cancer, and some to gunfire. I"m sick of that. This is for his family. I am sadly sick of having fundraisers for coworkers who get a raw deal, this is at least the fourth since i have been a member here.

And a HUGE "THANK YOU" to those who have supported.

This supports my department family. Not some guy I don't know, but someone I have worked with and is in rough times, and his family needs it. So seriously, thanks

I'd never ask you guys for anything for me.... But i might (and am) asking for THEM. That's what is important to me... Fuck me, help THEM out.

You guys are great. Thanks again.

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Also... barring any idiocy, we will do the drawing Monday at the latest. If you want if for the coin, please enter now.

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Please add me on the none LEO side. Thanks Kevin.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Not a challenge coin guy, so don't put me in the karma.
But I did buy a bunch of STLCOPD stuff in support.
Best of luck to your brother in blue, from the east coast.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for the non-LEO side.
I do have a son and two nephews as LEOs (One Los Angeles Deputy Sheriff, one Sacramento PD, one PD in a town in Utah [don't know which one]).

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
As a non Leo I'd be honored to receive one.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
i'm in. Thanks and I'm a civilian.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Count me in on the police side. And I'm definitely going to check out your link. Thanks.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, non LEO. Thank You!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I'd be honored to win the non LE Karma. Thanks for the chance Kevin, and stay safe out there.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at the non-LEP coin. Great karma, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post