SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    D.A. releases his report in the Baton Rouge LEO murders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

D.A. releases his report in the Baton Rouge LEO murders Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted
D.A. Hillar Moore release his findings today on the Baton Rouge LEO's that were killed and wounded last July in Baton Rouge.
This was a good look into what happened that day when the guy came to town to kill LEO's.

The EBRSO Deputy that was injured the most Nick Tullier is in Houston now in rehab still fighting for is life after taking a 5.56 round in the head and a couple to his body. His mama is my girlfriend life long friend.

EBRSO Lt. Brad Garafola was killed. I see his sister in law a few times a week, saw her tonight.

BRPD Officer Matthew Gerald was killed he grew up and was friends with my best friend.

BRPD Officer Montrell Jackson was killed. I didn't know him but have hear he was a fine man and LEO.

EBRSO Sgt. Simmons was injured but is doing great.

Be safe out there LEO's I pray for all our LEO's around the country everyday.

The WAFB link to the story and video.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post