SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need suggestions for power source BPAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need suggestions for power source BPAP Login/Join 
posted
Recent bad weather here in East Texas has knocked our power out, projected for several days. What can I get to run my BPAP device. Something pferably I can get at Lowes or Home Depot, trying to avoid going back to motel or staying at MIL-too small and uncomfortable bed. Thanks

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Get a small generator to run at night, Hondas are quiet

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
You need a deep cycle battery and a DC to AC inverter. You'll have to look at the wattage on your BiPAP to size the inverter.
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Get a small generator to run at night, Hondas are quiet
One of Honda's inverter generators (e.g. EU2000i) would be ideal as they produce really clean power. BiPAPs are about $2k.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Do you have a local provider who supplies your CPAP supplies? Call them. They may be able to help. Good luck to you.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post