SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone here do social security work?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone here do social security work? Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
Either attorneys or advocates - please shoot me an email if you don't mind answering a question or two.

Thanks.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
If it's about SSDI ask...

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you be more specific? Thanks

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Can you be more specific? Thanks

Anyone with experience as an attorney or advocate at SS hearings?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok thanks.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post