SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Campus Police Officer doesn't accept SJW logic
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Campus Police Officer doesn't accept SJW logic Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
New Mexico State Police have some snappy lookin' uniforms, too. They appear to be constructed of durable black polyester as well.

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
Why in the hell is a "campus police" officer dressed like that? That's a little too far if you ask me.

You're not alone. I thought the same thing. Personally, I think OD green and all the trimmings makes an appearance of a warrior, not a public servant officer of the law. Uniforms are marketing and messaging more than clothing.

Reminded me of this, and who doesn't love a good Blues Brothers clip!?

By the way -- I Googled their homepage for campus police, and it seems in general, they wear blue.

Hut Hut Hut Hut ... Hut hut

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
Why in the hell is a "campus police" officer dressed like that? That's a little too far if you ask me.

Because dressing up is so much fun and clearly displays his high level of general badassedness.