SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump pardons Army 1st LT Lorance, MAJ Goldstein and restores SEAL Gallagher to CPO rank...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump pardons Army 1st LT Lorance, MAJ Goldstein and restores SEAL Gallagher to CPO rank... Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
I think this is really good news...

NEW: President Trump grants full pardons to Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance and Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn, restores Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher to rank of Chief Petty Officer

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534...chief-petty-officer/

Fox News reported:

President Trump has granted clemency to two Army officers accused or convicted of war crimes and restored Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher to the rank of chief petty officer after he was docked a pay grade after being convicted of posing for a photo with a dead Islamic State (ISIS) fighter, the White House announced Friday.

Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance could be released from the military prison at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, as soon as Friday evening, six years after being found guilty of second-degree murder. Maj. Matt Golsteyn, a former Green Beret, will have the murder charge against him dropped.

“Today, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Grant of Clemency (Full Pardon) for Army First Lieutenant Clint Lorance, an Executive Grant of Clemency (Full Pardon) for Army Major Mathew Golsteyn, and an order directing the promotion of Special Warfare Operator First Class Edward R. Gallagher to the grade of E-7, the rank he held before he was tried and found not guilty of nearly all of the charges against him,” the White House said in a statement Friday night.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...die-gallaghers-rank/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! The terrorist loving leftists must be apoplectic over this; a fresh dose of TDS haha!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent news.

Now time to clean-out the JAG corps of the over-eager prosecutors who put them there and their bosses who signed-off on their predatory legal bearing.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Outstanding! The terrorist loving leftists must be apoplectic over this; a fresh dose of TDS haha!

Love to see more commie heads exploding over this. Cool

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that's great. I am very appreciative we have a President who has the guts to do the right thing even if it may not be popular.

Of course this time, it'll likely only be unpopular with the folks suffering from TDS.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I can’t say which for privacy reasons, but one of these guys lives in my neighborhood and my wife knows the family very, very well. This shit was tearing them apart. I am so happy this burden has been lifted from them

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Absolutely fantastic. I couldn’t be happier!!!

***Edit... I could be happier. My wife (Korean who immigrated legally and became a US Citizen) just came and held up her wine glass and said “A toast to those three patriots. God bless our President for giving them freedom.”

Makes me love this woman even more.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Talk about the kind of quiet gesture that will be understood and appreciated from Xi and Putin on down to any number of penny-ante megalomaniacs in the third world. "If you wanna go no-holds-barred, we have the capacity to populate and constructively utilize that interfacial interstice in a manner calculated to lead to timely and equitable resolution."

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Good.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

hahahaha!

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
awesome news

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Glad to see this! Smile

Another article about this talks about "Pentagon Turfdoms."
https://www.independentsentine...res-rank-of-another/

Posted on Nov 5th that the word was that this was going to happen. The source obviously had things right! Big Grin https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1480048264

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Congratulations are in order for these patriotic Rat Killers. Another job well done, Mr. President.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I cannot say how glad I am to see this! I know how much that whole MCF affected a lot of our Spec ops guys. Having a grandson in that business.

Way to go, Mr. President!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
***Edit... I could be happier. My wife (Korean who immigrated legally and became a US Citizen) just came and held up her wine glass and said “A toast to those three patriots. God bless our President for giving them freedom.”

Those are the types of immigrants we need. I'm sure there are plenty of "Americans" here we could trade for folks who would love to live in this country.

I'm an immigrant myself.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
This President just keeps doing the right thing!

More winning, not tired of it yet!

HK Ag

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post