SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 916
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
This is it, as lastmanstanding said, if this sham is allowed stand, there will never be another election. I tried in vain to tell anyone I could before Nov 3rd that this election was it, freedom or no freedom, it was as simple as yes or no.

I’ve read all the bs about”We made it through Obama, we’ll make it through Joe”, we won’t, he’s a short timer, kamel is Obummer’s puppet. I can’t for the life of me believe we have this many people in this country that are that ignorant, apathetic, and or stupid. This is it, let’s take our country back. Stay positive and pray. I think it’s high time for Clarence Thomas to pay back that piece of shit.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can’t for the life of me believe we have this many people in this country that are that ignorant, apathetic, and or stupid.

The thing is we don't. That's why the cheating was required at such a massive level that it could not be hidden. Don't lose sight of the fact that Trump most likely won this election by historic margins.

Yes there are many people who are as you claim but the the 2020 election proved there are not nearly enough of them to control the vote. I'm coming to the conclusion that the Supreme Court is the last stop for hope on this. I do not trust Republican electors to stick together and the majority they have will not serve them in the end. Republican majority in anything is not a guaranteed outcome by any means.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8522 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
gatewaypundit again. They have gotten a lot right recently.

"Now we have evidence mother Ruby sent the same stack of votes through a tabulator in the State Farm Center three times."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...bulator-three-times/

video at link

but you need to scroll down a bit to find it

"Ruby Loads Up THE SAME Stack ..."

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More opinion on the Alito ruling.

quote:
The issue I keep coming back to is what is the remedy. SCOTUS could rule that the non-absentee mail-in votes were unlawful, and order that PA certify the vote and appoint electors based on the lawful vote only. That seems to be the only remedy to grant relief that works under the timeline for selecting the electoral college. (Denying the Application of course also is a possiblity.) Kicking the matter over the the PA legislature to select electors could be an alternative though less timely, but again, it would require disqualifying the mail-in vote as unlawful.

Would SCOTUS take such a step? It would mean that millions of voters who honestly thought they were lawfully voting would not have their votes counted. Don’t think for a second that the Justices don’t understand the political implications or are not sensitive to them.

I think we’ll find out one way or the other, but I don’t think Justice Alito is playing games to allow the case to die on the vine.

Link

Posts: 8522 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
PDJT tried to Largefarva,...

He tried to what? A Largefarva? So he tried to punchisize someone's face? For free.
(Punctuation is important) Wink

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
^^^ This is exactly why I said what I said earlier:
quote:
I'm convinced that, even if there were an authentic video proof of, say, Clinton pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger, the leftist demons will wave it off as normal, nothing to see here, move along folks. Right is wrong. Up is down. Black is white. Corruption is praised. Integrity is ridiculed. That's just what they are, true demons.

Its not just the lefist demons, we have plenty engaged in derailing PDJT on the right as well.

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan Judge Orders Forensic Review of 22 Dominion Voting Machines, Giuliani Says

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...ni-says_3605715.html

A judge in Antrim County, Michigan, has authorized a forensic audit of 22 Dominion Voting Systems machines, according to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

“BIG WIN FOR HONEST ELECTIONS,” the former New York City Mayor wrote on Twitter on Dec. 4. “This is where the untrustworthy Dominion machine flipped 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden. Spiking of votes by Dominion happened all over the state.”

It is unclear which of the several election lawsuits the order originated from. The public dockets in four of the major election lawsuits in Michigan did not feature an order Giuliani described. Giuliani did not immediately respond to an emailed request for clarification.

Giuliani’s reference to a Dominion machine flipping votes is disputed by both Michigan election officials and Dominion. The Michigan Secretary of State’s office said the votes were flipped due to a human error by an Antrim county clerk.

Allegations about vote manipulation through the abuse of Dominion machines figure prominently in the election lawsuits filed by former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, who is not a part of the legal team representing President Donald Trump in a number of post-election lawsuits. Dominion has denied all of the allegations.

The judge’s order is the first known instance of a green light for the Trump team to examine the Dominion machines.

A judge in Nevada has previously granted the team access to a signature matching machine made by a different company. In that case, the campaign complained that while the judge granted a forensic review, the campaign was given what amounted to a “guided tour” instead.

The Michigan GOP on Friday raised concerns about a memo sent by Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson that “is pushing for the mass deletion of election data,” although a spokesperson for the secretary’s office later said the process is routine.

The GOP said Benson’s office told clerks in Michigan counties to “delete Electronic Poll Book software and associated files” amid calls to audit the election while flagging it was concerning.

Giuliani testified before Michigan lawmakers on Wednesday, telling them that they are the final arbiters of the election.

Giuliani said he was not asking the legislators to hand the state’s 16 Electoral College votes—currently certified for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden—to Trump. Rather, he said, he hoped state legislators would investigate and examine the evidence for themselves.

“You shouldn’t decide anything based on what I believe,” said Giuliani on Dec. 2, adding that the evidence presented at the hearing was “just a sample.”

“There’s a plethora of evidence that you can go through that will convince you that this election was stolen,” said Giuliani. “I would ask you to go through that.”

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Democrats' defense of Georgia election fraud video doesn't hold water
By Andrea Widburg

Immediately after the story broke about the video showing workers at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta counting ballots after poll observers had apparently been asked to leave, a purported news site sprang into action to "fact-check" the report. While the "fact check" gave room to Democrat operatives to cover their derrières, the counter-narrative was ludicrous. Additionally, new evidence about vote spikes and two of the vote-counters behaving suspiciously gave even more credence to Republicans' take on the surveillance video.

The video that galvanized so many people showed a large room in which poll observers were completely cordoned off from any meaningful observation. Shortly before 10:00 P.M., one of the poll workers — a black woman with eye-catching long, blond braids — approached the observers, and, not long after that, with apparent reluctance, the observers filed away, vacating the room a little before 11 P.M.

At 11:00, with the room ostensibly shut down and the observers gone, the remaining poll workers suddenly sprang into action, dragging rolling suitcases out from under a table. They took ballots out of those suitcases and spent the next two hours scanning them, at a rate of about 3,000 ballots per hour per scanner.

If you go here, you can see several sharpened photographs showing what was going on.

By Friday, a site called Lead Stories had its fact check ready, denying the allegations. These are its contentions:

1. Nobody told the observers to leave; they just voluntarily traipsed after workers and could have returned whenever they wanted.

2. What the Republicans called "suitcases" were in fact empty "regular ballot containers" that were placed under the table to save floor space.

3. The ballots inside had already been removed from their envelopes and processed while observers were present.

The only one of those points that holds water is the contention that the ballots were in "ballot containers," not suitcases. Everything else is factually or logically wrong.

First, the poll-watchers who left stated that the workers had told them to leave, and, indeed, you can see the woman with blond braids talking to them. It makes sense that the observers wouldn't have left without being told that everything was shutting down. Trump-supporters were deeply suspicious of events and would never have walked away from watching.

Second, even assuming that people had watched the ballots getting removed from their envelopes, that's not a reason for them to be disinterested in watching the votes get counted. For example, they might have witnessed the woman in the purple shirt repeatedly running the same batch of ballots through the tabulator.

Third, the shutdown theater makes no sense. If the counting was proceeding as before, why in the world engage in that shutdown theater, which effectively drove the poll-watchers out, only to spring into frantic, completely unsupervised action for the next two hours?

Third, even as those poll workers were busily scanning in ballots without oversight, Biden received a "mathematically impossible" spike in vote counts:

Fourth, according to Bernard Kerik, a former New York City police commissioner, that spike is a mathematical impossibility — a claim that makes sense just by looking at that chart:

It isn't surprising that the so-called "fact check" was wrong. Lead Stories is a partisan Democrat site "staffed almost entirely by Democratic donors, half of whom had worked for CNN in the past." It's also one of Facebook's alleged "nonpartisan fact-checkers" — and they, as many have noted, function on a completely partisan basis.

There's another video of two of the women from the secret vote count — the gal in the purple shirt and the one with the blond braids — and it appears that Purple Shirt is passing something covertly to Blond Braids. Many people have speculated that what's being passed is a USB:

The facts remain clear: poll-observers testified they were deliberately cleared out, at which point workers, including two who had behaved suspiciously earlier, scanned ballots like crazy, with that scanning coinciding with an impossibly huge spike in counts that favored Joe Biden. No wonder Governor Kemp suddenly called for a signature audit. Even he knew that no one would believe the purported facts "explaining" the video.

Sadly, despite all this evidence of illegal conduct, Fulton County still certified its results. That's what happens when the fox is the one charged with certifying the henhouse.

https://www.americanthinker.co...esnt_hold_water.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24044 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
^^^It took Tokyo Rose half a day to come up with that bull.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
That was in fact the notice/warning that I got when I posted it on facebook. Lead Stories had this to say:

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I really have no words other than I’m praying that honesty and integrity overcome the fraud they’re trying to pull off. Schrödinger’s cat comes to mind. The box gets opened on Jan 20.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
just out right lying. over and over

"Nobody told the observers to leave; they just voluntarily traipsed after workers and could have returned whenever they wanted."

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
^^^
It's hard to keep all the lies straight. Thank goodness they rely on everyone having a very short attention span.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1493 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Well said Kimber.

Yep. This is not a game of "I got your nose".

This is Freedom, Liberty and our natural inherent rights being stolen and we are being told to accept it. The "or else" will come, should they be permitted to prevail.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
just out right lying. over and over

"Nobody told the observers to leave; they just voluntarily traipsed after workers and could have returned whenever they wanted."

The swamp feels they have enough control to do this in the daylight. That's scary. Imagine what is going on that we don't know about. I'm optimistic we prevail, but it will take divine intervention.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't trust (I don't trust much anymore) the willingness to allow these voting machines to be examined all of a sudden. It's been just over four weeks since the election. There is no chain of custody as to where they have been or to who may have tampered with them. Had they been frozen and seized under subpoena very shortly after the election they may reveal something but that ship has long sailed.

It's like the perp allowing the detectives to examine the crime scene a month later. Good way for the detectives to wind up with egg on their face.

Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
15 suitcases of ballots to flatten the curve.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I don't trust (I don't trust much anymore) the willingness to allow these voting machines to be examined all of a sudden. It's been just over four weeks since the election. There is no chain of custody as to where they have been or to who may have tampered with them. Had they been frozen and seized under subpoena very shortly after the election they may reveal something but that ship has long sailed.

It's like the perp allowing the detectives to examine the crime scene a month later. Good way for the detectives to wind up with egg on their face.

Not only that... but if it was done remotely with a software application it may not leave any "fingerprints" on the machine.
I'm not a computer science guy but I agree, if they find nothing they wind up with egg on their face.
Still... you've got to look and see what you can find.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24044 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Another lawsuit over the steal in Ga.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/2rQnstm6lvw

Posts: 1549 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16658 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post