SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well this is a great time to jump into this conversation...lol.

This may sound crazy, but does anyone else think the court battles were part of the Dems' sham plan all along? I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi wants to keep the results tied up in court until election day, so she can become the acting president and immediately start trying to erode our freedoms. Not saying I know this or you should believe it, just saying it seems plausible to me.

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
from the link above...

"One of the most interesting aspects of this, as pointed out by NOQ Report, is that Dominion Voting Systems has machines in more than one-third of the United States. They never had a lobbyist in Washington, D.C. until last year when they hired Brownstein Farber Hyatt & Schreck, a lobbying firm. One of the account's main supervisors is Nadeam Elshami, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) former chief of staff."

that alone should cause concern of bias.

Which link?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmeyer7:
Well this is a great time to jump into this conversation...lol.

This may sound crazy, but does anyone else think the court battles were part of the Dems' sham plan all along? I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi wants to keep the results tied up in court until election day, so she can become the acting president and immediately start trying to erode our freedoms. Not saying I know this or you should believe it, just saying it seems plausible to me.

Stop it with this utter bullshit, please.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Which link?

This one.

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I'm not sure which justice besides Thomas and Alito, actually has the balls to make a decision in Trumps favor. There's 3 solid libs against him. Roberts is a coward and Kavanaugh may follow him. Gorsuch, who knows? Barret, complete toss up. It all comes down to whether those last 3 have the courage and fortitude to withstand the media's scorn.

I don't think we can count on Kavanaugh. Roberts has influence over him I think. That Roberts was a damn poison pill Bush dropped in there. Gorsuch is unknown and ACB will have the weight of the world one her shoulders. If she favors with Trump she will be lambasted for years to come for being nothing more than a Trump lackey.
If she doesn't she will be lambasted by conservatives for years. No win. The best we can hope is they all do the right thing. Which these days that's a hard thing to come by.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
quote:

Which link?

This one.

Thank you.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Glad to see AOC and Aslan are leading the way on that whole "come together and unify as one America" thing I keep hearing about.

I keep hearing the same people who have been calling anyone who supported Trump in any way, Fascists, Deplorables, Racists, NAAZIIII's are now telling us we should just put our difference's behind us?

Sure.

Okay.

Fuck you and your list.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
We are now even more polarized - politically, racially, and ethically - and will resist in every way we can!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A list you say. That sounds familiar.

Put me on your fucking list you petulant child. Then come on over. Oh, stop by the liquor store and sub shop and bring me lunch.

Might even let you watch me eat it before my boot goes up your ass.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Is it tar and feather time?

Been keeping it warm in my crock pot but the cat keeps stealing the feathers Big Grin

Politicians are slimey fucks, they will take the easy way out unless we remind them what the voters demand.

Major demonstrations in every swing state demanding honesty and transparency should remind them where spines are.

I am up for a road trip, its 23 hours to Harrisburg for me, I have made the drive many times.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Put me on your fucking list you petulant child. Then come on over. Oh, stop by the liquor store and sub shop and bring me lunch.

Thinking every Trump supporter should send her their contact info with an polite invitation to visit Wink

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am up for a road trip to Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania. Just tell me where we are meeting up, what date and time.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmeyer7:

No, that is not how it works.

If an election cannot be decided by the electoral college, whether by a tie, or not one reaches 270 because of court cases, lawsuits, etc., the House Delegation votes for POTUS. One House Rep per state, and Republicans have the edge with 26.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, if Facebook, Twitter, et al keep censoring it, that's good enough for me.

https://parler.com/post/ab54f9...46c29f53fd75f83c14c5

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Thinking every Trump supporter should send her their contact info with an polite invitation to visit Wink

That sounds like a very good idea Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is quite sobering. Red Face

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

That is quite sobering. Red Face

Indeed. Seems credible too.

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good grief, this triggers my inner paranoid self. This predicted exactly what happened.

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
This is going to end in violence any way it turns out.

I believe the President will win, but either way there will be violence.

If you have not prepared for this, time to do so. Get your affairs in order. Have the discussion with your family. Gather your gear.

Everything I would need to last the 30 minutes my old ass would survive is ready, by the front door.

I don't write this as a keyboard warrior, full of big words and ego. I write it with reflection of what those men who were readying to march off to war in 1775 were doing.

Be responsible, prepare now. Be a good American and be ready to heed the call.

Again, what the fuck are you waiting for, someone to tell you who the enemy is? Maybe that dumbfuck from Park City can swing by and pick you up. Couple of keyboard comedians, I mean commandos.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
And don't forget your CPAP and insulin.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post