SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
LINK TO THE KRAKEN!

I’m only on page 38, but holy hell this is damning.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
I think Obama resigned his seat the morning of the inauguration.
I would think that would be the normal action. Don't quit the job you have until you take the next one.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Just read the whole thing.

I’m interested to see how the defendants respond to all that. How do they try to justify it and defend the Georgia results? Do they even dare?

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's working now.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:

It's working now.

@dougmastriano is still showing suspended for me.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:

It's working now.

@dougmastriano is still showing suspended for me.

Got it. His *Senate* account is working.

Year V

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
From what I can see, Kamala Harris has not resigned from her senate seat.

I remarked to someone else about that the other day...only thing I can think is that she is afforded some kind of special protection while being a sitting senator, and likely wouldn’t give that up until their fakery hold through for them and she can be sworn in, or she’s holding on to that in case it fails and she can fall back on the protection...I’m sure there will be some sort of “plausible deniability “

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Didnt know about this guy. Seems like a well-educated American badass.

Mastriano needs to be sitting in Pat Toomey's seat.

I think
quote:
quote:

It's working now.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Giving thanks today to President Trump for giving us Amy Coney Barrett.

https://www.scotusblog.com/202...on-worship-services/

Year V

posted Hide Post

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:

Excellent news! There is your answer for the naysayers questioning whether Barret would uphold the constitution or not. I'm looking forward to more decisions coming her way.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Five conservative justices – Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Barrett – sided with the religious groups and blocked the attendance limits. Chief Justice John Roberts, along with Justices Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan , dissented.

Do these four asswipes even have so much as a passing acquaintance with the US Constitution anymore? Unreal

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Do these four asswipes even have so much as a passing acquaintance with the US Constitution anymore? Unreal

Stevens just didn't want to make a ruling. Gorsuch called him out specifically.

Year V

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm sure they have more than just a passing familiarity with it they just don't agree with or like it very much.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Roberts, maybe?

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
quote:

Roberts, maybe?

Gosh! I'm putting myself on moderated status.

Year V

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
Complaint filed in Michigan: https://defendingtherepublic.o...chigan-Complaint.pdf

“ (1) a report from Russel Ramsland, Jr. showing the “physical impossibility” of nearly 385,000 votes injected by four precincts/township on November 4, 2020, that resulted in the counting of nearly 290,000 more ballots processed than available capacity (which is based on statistical analysis that is independent of his analysis of Dominion’s flaws)”

“ (2) a report from Dr. William Briggs, showing that there were approximately 60,000 absentee ballots listed as “unreturned” by voters that either never requested them, or that requested and returned their ballots”

“ (3) a report from Dr. Eric Quinell analyzing the anomalous turnout figures in Wayne and Oakland Counties showing that Biden gained nearly 100% and frequently more than 100% of all “new” voters in certain townships/precincts over 2016, and thus indicated that nearly 87,000 anomalous and likely fraudulent votes from these precincts.”

Hopefully the document filed with the court has better formatting.
The linked .pdf has many sentences without spacing between words.

“ Itisafelonypunishablebyuptotwoyearsinstateprisonforanypersontopreventthepresence of a challenger exercising their rights or to fail to provide a challenger with “conveniences for the performance of the[ir] duties.” MCL 168.734.”

Looks like Michigan had even more evidence of fraud than the Georgia lawsuit, however the .pdf formatting errors make the document difficult to read.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Hopefully the document filed with the court has better formatting.
The linked .pdf has many sentences without spacing between words.

Powell's Georgia filing has "district" misspelled twice, in different ways.

I suspect these are OCR-scanned versions of the docs, and those are OCR glitches.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Edited to correct an error

The House data is being reported slightly differently by various news media. I misinterpreted the NBC data

As best I now see it, REPs will have somewhere between 210 to 213 in the House. Sorry for the confusion.

Republican David Valadao has defeated incumbent Rep. T.J. Cox (D-CA) in the close race for California’s 21st congressional district, according to Decision Desk.

I think the 2020 election count now is 213 210 REPs in the House of Representatives

3 close races still not called

CA 25
Iowa 2
NY 22

https://www.pix11.com/news/ele...sional-district-race

A state judge has ordered a hold on the certification of election results in the tight race for a New York congressional district that stretches from Lake Ontario to the Pennsylvania border.

A state supreme court judge in Oswego County on Tuesday issued an injunction blocking all the eight counties that make up the 22nd Congressional District from certifying results.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ace-anthony-brindisi

According to the Syracuse Post-Standard, Oneida County -- which includes Utica -- reported that sticky notes intended to be placed on disputed absentee ballots for reference disappeared. The notes reportedly also noted whether each ballot was counted at all.

Next door in Madison County, N.Y., a spreadsheet that had been used to categorize disputed ballots was unable to be matched to paper ballots by a judge

And in Chenango County, 200 computers containing important election files were infiltrated by hackers, who demanded $450 in ransom per computer. County IT Director Herman Ericksen told the Associated Press they will not be paying the ransom.

Late Tuesday, a judge issued an injunction to prevent the certification of the 22nd District's results. The New York Post reported that Tenney led Brindisi by about 100 votes before Oswego County State Supreme Court Judge Scott DelConte granted the injunction.

"Think about this," Tenney said Tuesday night, "because there is no verification, no voter I.D. In New York, we have discovered ... there are a number of people who are deceased that actually voted in this election," a referece to a New York Post report.

"There's so much room for fraud and this is what we think has been going on," she concluded. "The administrative burden on the boards of elections has been exhaustive and you have people who do not have the resources operating under these COVID virus restrictions trying to count ballots -- some by hand -- and dealing with 70,000 absentee ballots in a race where a normal amount is about 7,000 with no staff, and they are trying to make this happen."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post