SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don't know of anyone in America's history that has been more unfairly treated, more unjustly maligned and libeled than Donald Trump. I know the majority of people are idiots but the eagerness to believe in falsehoods about Trump is unbelievable. It's like a cult of hatred has formed around one single person and it's maddening that the fools are squandering our time with a president who actually gives a damn about the American people.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I don't know of anyone in America's history that has been more unfairly treated, more unjustly maligned and libeled than Donald Trump. I know the majority of people are idiots but the eagerness to believe in falsehoods about Trump is unbelievable. It's like a cult of hatred has formed around one single person and it's maddening that the fools are squandering our time with a president who actually gives a damn about the American people.

The amazing thing is the reversal. Donald Trump was THE guy to party with in the "who's who" circle. Everyone wanted to be around him. Until he ran for the other party, then he as the worst person on the planet.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exactly, I point this out all of the time. No one ever accused him of being a racist in all those years but now he's the leader of the Klan and Nazi party. All of those rappers and athletes would be kissing his ass right now if he had stayed a private citizen.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1317067712095453184

video at link

On Fox, media reporter @JoeConchaTV
went through the transcript of the NBC town hall and counted the number of questions Savannah Guthrie asked the president -- 43.

Then the number of questions from the voters at this so-called town hall: TEN.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Exactly, I point this out all of the time. No one ever accused him of being a racist in all those years but now he's the leader of the Klan and Nazi party. All of those rappers and athletes would be kissing his ass right now if he had stayed a private citizen.
Rappers and athletes don't actually contribute anything to our society. I don't even find them entertaining.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:

You have to wonder how Lincoln would have been treated had the internet, social media and 24/7 cable tv been around. Those things add a dimension that's exponential. They feed on themselves like out of control cancer cells. When hate is anonymous it brings out the worst of people.

People walking down a crowded sidewalk might bump into or brush other people and it's no bfd, but put those same people behind the wheel and suddenly their behavior can be triggered by the slightest perceived transgression.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

I think the founders understood and realized why a Democratic Republic (representative) and not a democracy or monarchy were healthy for long term viability/survivability of a growing nation, and that the nation would become larger than what the British Empire was at the time.

While they could not foresee the internet and technology, they could see what people historically could and would do, if not constrained in a manner that is good and healthy for all, while still ensuring the freedom and liberty that people yearn for.

Those guys were pretty danged smart.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next rigged debate:

Commission Chose Twice-Registered Democrat to Moderate Upcoming Presidential Debate

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...presidential-debate/

The corrupt Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) chose NBC’s Kristen Welker, who has twice — twice! — registered as a Democrat to moderate the upcoming debate between President Trump and Joe Biden.

Yep, here we go again.

The New York Post reports that Welker, who will moderate Thursday’s final presidential debate, registered as a Democrat in Washington, DC, as recently as 2012. She also registered as a Democrat in her home state of Rhode Island in 2004.

Welker’s been a White House correspondent at far-left NBC News since 2011.

Why is it so difficult for the CPD to get this right?

Why?

Well, it’s not difficult to get it right — if you want to get it right. The problem is that the CPD is corrupt and has no interest in getting it right.

How hard would it be to allow the Republican presidential campaign and the Democrat presidential campaign to each choose a moderator who will take turns asking questions?

And why do these things always-always-always fall one way. When it comes to the CPD, these massive conflicts of interest always hurt the Republican candidate. When the moderator steps out of line — whether it’s Candy Crowley’s lying or Chris Wallace’s bald-faced lies and constant interruptions — it’s always-always-always against the Republican.

The fact that it always-always-always swings against the GOP proves the CPD is not incompetent — what it proves is that the CPD is corrupt. It proves the CPD is rigging these debates to aid and abet the Democrat. It proves that whoever the Republican party chooses to run for president in 2024 had better damn well tell the CPD to go to hell if they want my vote.

The CPD is not even trying to hide its desire to rig this election.

The choice of rabid Trump hater Chris Wallace was, on its face, a deliberate set-up that played out exactly as anyone who is aware of Chris Wallace’s lies, unprofessionalism, and conspiracy-mongering expected.

And then, in order to damage Trump, to label him as some sort of Coronavirus Superspreader, and without even consulting the Trump campaign, the CPD just up and announced the second debate would be a virtual debate. The CPD ignored the science — there was no doubt Trump would be corona free in time for the debate — to damage the president.

Oh, and for its second debate moderator, the CPD chose C-Span’s Steve Scully, a liar and a cheat who interned for Joe Biden and who was in active communication, in active collusion with anti-Trump activists.

And Scully is a man of such low character, after he got caught coordinating with anti-Trump activists, he up lied about it, a lie the CPD helped spread, — an audacious lie about being hacked.

And now, for debate number three, the CPD chose a moderator who has twice registered as a Democrat.

It’s not as if we don’t already know Welker is a far-left activist. Anyone who watches her neurotic cable news segments knows what she is, and the fact she felt the need to deactivate her Twitter account should have been an automatic disqualifier to moderate a debate.

Good grief, a presidential debate moderator actively engaged in a cover-up of her own tweets.

It’s outrageously dishonest behavior.

Watch her heckle President Trump here: https://www.msnbc.com/transcri...19-01-14-msna1184066

Watch her give the Hillary Clinton campaign a heads up on the questions she’s about to ask here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...JuA&feature=emb_logo

Welker’s a fraud, a left-wing hack… Which is fine. NBC only hires frauds and left-wing hacks.

So no, the news here that Welker is a twice-registered Democrat has nothing to do with her and everything to do with a corrupt Commission on Presidential Debates that is actively seeking to rig this election and must be dismantled and destroyed before it is allowed anywhere near 2024.

NBC debate moderator spent Christmas with Obamas, family donated thousands to Democrats including Biden

https://www.washingtonexaminer...rats-including-biden

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I wish the President would tell them that he's decided to have another rally instead. creepy joe can go it alone.

Then tell the American people why: the commission is another arm of the dnc and has no credibility.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The President is going to go at them like Rocky Marciano taking on Moe, Larry and Curly. They’re going to a gun fight armed with a wooden spoon.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Imagine the explosion if someone like Judge Pirro was chosen to moderate.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Trump will be doing a townhall with Eric Bolling the night before the debate.

President Trump Joins Eric Bolling On "America This Week" For An Exclusive Town Hall Discussion With Voters

BALTIMORE, Oct. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group (NASDAQ: SBGI) announced today that it will air an exclusive town hall discussion with President Donald Trump on Wednesday, October 21 at 8:00 p.m. Moderated by Eric Bolling, host of "America This Week," the town hall will be filmed at the White House and will air on all Sinclair-owned CW and MYNET stations, across 55 markets. For those outside of these markets, the town hall will be available across Sinclair station websites.

https://markets.businessinside...h-voters-1029689941#

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I wish the President would tell them that he's decided to have another rally instead. creepy joe can go it alone.

Then tell the American people why: the commission is another arm of the dnc and has no credibility.

If Trump is not asking him the hard questions, nobody will. It has to be done.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

If Trump is not asking him the hard questions, nobody will. It has to be done.

Absolutely.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
It's just a shame that some real journalist like Catherine Herridge or Brit Hume, that are level headed, can't do the moderating.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
I think there is a better island. One of those up near Alaska. One way ticket and no government support!

The Aleutian solution! Smile

Yes! Has a nice ring to it, does it not?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Rappers and athletes don't actually contribute anything to our society. I don't even find them entertaining.

flashguy

They are nothing but a burden, not matter how much money they take home.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might have to increase my Xanax.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
‘Die in a fire’: Twitter employees reveal deep hatred for Trump

https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/...ep-hatred-for-trump/

The tweets are running the asylum.

Twitter’s senior executives have a long history of anti-Trump hatred, a Post review of dozens of accounts of top employees found.

The venom, vitriol and, in some cases, vows to help Joe Biden across the finish line in next month’s presidential election continue to live online as the company earlier this week decided to censor The New York Post’s revelations about Hunter Biden’s emails to a consultant for the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

“GET HIM OUT,” posted a senior site reliability engineer on Aug. 18. “What a f–king baboon.”

One manager with almost nine years on the job said he was quite keen to watch Biden “crush [Trump] in the election” and that he hoped the president would “be utterly humiliated while also suffering greatly from #COVID19.” In another post he fantasized about the president being put on a ventilator.

He calls Trump “a f–king idiot” and the voters who elected him — “hysterically f–king stupid people.”

At the same time the employee has been a consistent cheerleader of his company’s efforts to rein in the president on the platform and curb the spread of “misinformation.”

“I’m really proud of how quickly we’ve worked to make this possible for the US elections,” he wrote.

Others publicly wish the president harm.

One Twitter engineering manager said Trump should “die in a fire” in a January 2017 tweet. A year later, he rang in the new year by saying “Happy 2018! Donald Trump is dead!”

None of these comments have ever been flagged by Twitter or been subject to any other form of official sanction, even as the social-media giant dishes out discipline to others for sharing legitimate news stories that might hurt Biden. The company finally ordered the vicious tweet to be deleted on May 29 — years after being posted.

A consistent theme among employees is a desire to see Trump defeated.

A talent brand program manager cried after Trump was elected president and publicly vowed to oppose him.

A global project manager with more than a decade on the job posted proudly that he was phone banking for Biden.

A vice president in sales finance said supporting Biden alone was not enough, and urged colleagues to spread cash to Dems in competitive Senate races.

After a fly landed on Vice President Mike Pence’s head during his debate with Sen. Kamala Harris on Oct. 7, the Twitter veep noted crudely that flies are “drawn to sh-t.”

One woman has worked at Twitter since 2012, with her only career interruption being a four-month stint as a data analyst for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. She boasted how her husband twice sued the Trump administration.

“Trump must be defeated,” opined another exec, a group product manager.

One employee took to Twitter last month to inform the world that her pup was part of the resistance as well.

“Every night my dog takes a crap on the lawn of the one house on our street with a Trump sign,” she said proudly.

Ad hominem jabs toward Trump and his administration were commonplace among Twitter’s longtime ranks.
see also

The company’s global creative partnership head has called Trump “swine.” An associate brand strategist labeled the president an “egomaniacal blowhard.” A sales manager in New York called Trump “the Enron of presidents.”

Spreading lies about the Trump family is also not beneath Twitter’s sentinels. A senior staff engineer inquired why the media wasn’t looking into Melania Trump’s “possible stint as a sex worker.” (The first lady denied this allegation and successfully sued over it.)

Twitter’s “head of integrity” Yoel Roth was infamously busted over a series of old tweets revealing him to be a die-hard Trump hater.

In his posts, Roth — who helped author the policy update used by the company to flag and label posts from President Trump — compared White House officials to Nazis and Trump to a “racist tangerine.”

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Twatter and facespace need to go the way of Ma Bell.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post