SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

They are going APESHIT right now. Eek

That's an understatement. Can't wait for the Romney tweet. He's got to be catatonic right now as well.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Amazing they can't figure out they're being played but think they're smart enough to run the country.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
Amazing they can't figure out they're being played...
^^^This. Anyone who still thinks these media types are intelligent on any level is a moron themselves. TDS has simply rendered even minimally intelligent people complete, knuckle dragging morons.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
CNN is quoting all the Republicans coming out against it. He never said move it.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
President Trump is a trolling genius. If the virus is so bad that it's not safe to vote in person, and if voting by mail is fraudulent, maybe we should delay the vote? Just put the idea out there and then watch the leftists have a total meltdown. Big Grin

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1288818160389558273

I wondered why I got a push notification on my phone quoting our state AG saying "I will challenge an unlawful attempt to delay the election." My first thought was "they must have just gotten Trump-trolled."

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you gotta make people think that they can't out-crazy you!!!

Guess everyone's going to be talking about opening up the country before the election! The other part of this is getting people to discuss voter fraud and preventing it.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Sometimes you gotta make people think that they can't out-crazy you!!!

Guess everyone's going to be talking about opening up the country before the election! The other part of this is getting people to discuss voter fraud and preventing it.

Doesn't help when Republicans don't get the point and start enabling the media talking about something else.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
Amazing they can't figure out they're being played but think they're smart enough to run the country.

Yup.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My man

Shake 'em up, baby!

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their mouths are so full of hooks, lines, and sinkers that it is a miracle the media and dems can even talk! LOL
Sic 'em Mr. President!

Posts: 516 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pres is sooooo far ahead of these dumb shits, and they don't have a clue!!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
clipper1...

I almost spit out my drink. Smile

drendean

Posts: 48 | Location: Bagdad, KY | Registered: January 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
You'd think that--at some point--they'd cease to fall for the trolling, especially what seems to be the most obvious troll Trump has ever undertaken....

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hey, he's just "starting a conversation."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^. It’s simple. ND does not want to put up with the protests and rioting that will follow the debate. These idiots are emboldened by the Libs so I can see them trying to cause a ruckus at the debates.

Nonsense. That's not why. They are protecting Joe Biden. 100%.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ND does not need the riots. The fact that Biden is Catholic has nothing to do with it, if that is what you are implying. There are plenty of Republicans in the student body not to mention alumni. The pandemic may be a side issue, but the University is taking quite a few precautions agains COVID. Hosting the debate against a backdrop of protests is not the image that ND wants to project to future students.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I've got a friend from Cleveland that anticipates violence before the scheduled debate there so it is "unsafe" and the debate gets cancelled. Seems plausible to me.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/the-...-news-rush-limbaugh/

In these private conversations, Obama—who has acknowledged that Breitbart News changed the “entire media narrative” in a “powerful direction”—reportedly has said that he is worried that Trump has a base of supporters who do not get their news and information from establishment media outlets

establishment media outlets = DEM and radical left propaganda rags

Obama reportedly believes that because establishment media outlets cannot reach some of Trump’s voters, the president’s supporters can filter “out any contradictory information” by getting their news from Breitbart News, Fox News, and Rush Limbaugh.

correct. we filter out the lies and fabrications that get planted in the Wash Post, NYT, MSNBC, etc

“It’s just glued to Fox News and Breitbart and Limbaugh and just this conservative echo chamber — and so, they’re going to turn out to vote,” Obama reportedly said in a conversation with Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker (D).

“What he has unleashed and what he continues to try to tap into is the fears and anger and resentment of people who, in some cases, really are having a tough time and have seen their prospects, or communities where they left, declining. And Trump tries to tap into that and redirect in nativist, racist, sexist ways.”

obama has a problem recognizing patriotism and love of country

but there it is in a nut shell - the entire DEM attack strategy - claim everything President Trump does is nativist, racist or sexist. everything

Obama reportedly also views Trump as an existential threat to American democracy, “even making an oblique reference to Nazi Germany” during one of the conversations,” according to the Times.

“The endpoint of that we saw in Europe 60 years ago, 70 years ago — what happens when those things get unleashed,” Obama reportedly said during one of the conversations. “You don’t nip that in the bud, bad things can happen. Among the most quote unquote civilized societies.”

like riots and anarchy in DEM controlled "civilized society" ? Portland ? Seattle ?

The former president has reportedly been adamant that donors and activists do not take the 2020 presidential election for granted or underestimate Trump and his supporters.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^He's saying we're bitter clingers to our firearms and Bibles, again?

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama was the most racist politician that I have seen in my lifetime and this asshole is running around spewing more of the same racist, divisive crap he spouted for eight years.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Fuck that clown!

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post