SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Trump 2020....Four More Winning! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I can hear this picture

TRUMP 2020

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Count me IN!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Given the facts as we have them today, Trump wins by a landslide.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Still winning!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to years 5 through 8. Smile
God bless President Donald Trump.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Best POTUS in my lifetime...

MAGA
KAG2020!!!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Trump is still the man and will be for another term.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Thank God for Donald J. Trump. He showed up at a critical point in our countries history. It really is amazing. I am looking forward to everything he will accomplish during his second term - regardless if the fake/corrupt media covers it or not. The left and the media are lost in the wilderness, too angry and bitter to enjoy all the good that has happened the last three years. They have lost their platform of setting the agenda. And the political class and swamp creatures are beside themselves that this businessman, who never ran for any office, comes in and wins the highest position in the world - The President of the United States of America. He is doing things they said were not possible, he gets them done and runs rings around them, exposing them for the fakes they are.

Keep America Great 2020

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Now that Schiff has been named the lead manager for impeachment, does that protect him from being subpoenaed as a witness? I’d rather see Schiff and the whistle blower under oath than the Biden’s.

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Wow, year four already?!?

Time flies when you're winning!

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep America Great 2020. And grateful thanks to America from a legal immigrant, and a huge thank you to Para for giving us all a place to learn the truth and to freely debate the momentous happenings of the 21st Century...

Posts: 913 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Wow, year four already?!?

Time flies when you're winning!

only three - today is the start of the fourth...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Should be a very interesting year! Looking forward to Year V, VI, VII, and VIII!

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It's exciting to see what will unfold in the next four years. I really hope he starts knocking down the budget next term. I never would have imagined a turnaround this quick under anyone. We are truly a blessed nation.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wow, Year IV already! Cheers to a good one and four more!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump has made a lot of Americans much more proud, and involved!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny, @Jim Shugart.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post