SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
FOR GOD’S SAKE, just SHUT-UP ALREADY and let things play out. Until December 12 and the Electoral College convenes, it’s all so much claptrap noise. Mad

Hmmm, I'm going to give you a free internet lesson. Most modern browsers have a button in the top left of the window. It will have an arrow pointing to the left. When you feel you're offended or pissed off, just click it. It will get you out of your danger zone. You can thank me later.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
It seems the federal suit was tossed in PA. tonight for “lack of evidence amongst a strained legal argument.”

And the PA State Supreme Court attempted to usurp the authority of their state legislature by rewriting the ballot rules. It looks like their entire state judicial system is a third world farce.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
It seems the federal suit was tossed in PA. tonight for “lack of evidence amongst a strained legal argument.”

And the PA State Supreme Court attempted to usurp the authority of their state legislature by rewriting the ballot rules. It looks like their entire state judicial system is a third world farce.

This goes deep. I Hope they follow the rabbit hole all the way to the bottom

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, don't expect any impartiality from Wiki, when it comes to political info. They added that shit just within the last couple of hours.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell
“I’ve got more evidence of fraud.. coming in every day, and it only gets worse and worse. It was very widespread, very deliberate, and very well funded. Now everyone and their pet rock are coming after me for exposing it.”

I'm gonna hang with Sidney Powell, Ron Coleman, and the rest of the crew for the time it takes to state their case. Go Team.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Guys, you have a front row seat to one of the Greatest series of court cases in US and maybe World History. Sidney Powell does not owe anyone a Preview of the evidence...that’s like demanding a Magician reveal his secrets before you’ll buy a ticket to the show. Kind of arrogant to expect that from someone who is risking her life fighting for your freedom.

Chill out, send money if you can, trust that Powell, Wood, President Trump and the rest are the only ones who’ve ever even attempted to put this out in the public. Any politician or Justice who isn’t pricing pitchforks after this is revealed, needs to be put away for the rest of their lives.

Take a deep breath, stop demanding information...Tucker Carlson was being a real dickhead. Get some quality beverages, and get lots of popcorn...try to enjoy the show...because if this effort isn’t successful I believe the next few years are going to be busy...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe we have the right people, in the right places and they're doing their dead level best in an extremely uphill battle. Stand. Firm.

One more quote - from Ron Coleman......regarding the case that was just dismissed in Pa.

The question posed was how was the complaint filed in as simple a format as it was that enabled the judge to dismiss so easily:

"It's complicated. This case was an orphan by the time Rudy argued it. It was heroic of him to step in and do that for his client after the lawyers that drafted and filed it abandoned ship.

I believe another action will be filed, yes"

<><

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yeah, don't expect any impartiality from Wiki, when it comes to political info. They added that shit just within the last couple of hours.

You do understand how Wikipedia works, right? It's essentially a "community encyclopedia." It's not far from "anybody can add just about whatever they want," except it does have editors and some sense of standards.

In this case the more responsible editors must have spotted or been alerted to that and edited it out, because it's no longer there.

Matthew W. Brann (Wikipedia)

In fact: It looks like there've been twenty-one edits w/in the last 4-1/2 hours or so. Often this kind of thing means people with an agenda trying to push it on Wikipedia, other people objecting, and editors stepping in to correct things. Sometimes there are editing wars and such pages change by the minute. (If one had checked at just the right time, one might have seen content uncomplimentary to the judge.) When this kind of thing happens the staff eventually gets tired of the bullshit and locks the page for further edits.

I've generally found Wikipedia to be pretty level-headed, mostly apolitical, and usually as accurate as any other source. Sometimes more accurate, because of its real time nature.

I have a Wikipedia account and once even tried to contribute, but could make no sense of their editor, so I gave up.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wikipedia is trash and completely co-opted by the left.

<><

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
Wikipedia is trash and completely co-opted by the left.

In a word: Bullshit. Two words: Utter bullshit. Four words: Complete and utter bullshit.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ensig,

I've spent literally zero time arguing with morons either here or elsewhere on the internet & I won't be starting now.

You can state your opinion which you do here a lot & feel secure in having it.

Or as they proffer to the midwits often encountered in the south "Bless your heart" Smile

<><

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
*yawn*

posted Hide Post
Since I'm lifting quotes from some damn good accounts on Twitter tonight.......reading up on Team Trump.......

"The distant rear of an army engaged in battle is not the best place from which to judge correctly what is going on in front." - President Ulysses S. Grant

<><

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Oh, I do understand very well how Wiki works. No need to hold my hand. This is not the first time I read their poltical pages. So, I stand by what I said. We're just going to have to disagree about this.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
We're just going to have to disagree about this.

Works for me Smile

posted Hide Post
Anybody who looks at the multiplicity of decent conservative websites over even the last four years has seen how slanted the 'community' of Wikipedia edits anyone they want to elevate / tear down. Its completely unreliable for anything but the most mundane of knowledge.

I use it as a quick check for dumb stuff like 'when did this group write that song' or such. Trying to rely on it for anything political or remotely of interest to those on the right is silly.

Partial Wikipedia entry on President Trump, obviously filed recently:

'Trump reacted slowly to the COVID-19 pandemic. He downplayed the threat, ignored or contradicted many recommendations from health officials, and promoted false information about unproven treatments and the availability of testing. Trump lost the 2020 presidential election to Biden, but has refused to concede defeat. He has made unsubstantiated accusations of electoral fraud, mounted mostly unsuccessful legal challenges to the results, and ordered White House officials not to cooperate in the presidential transition. When the legal challenges failed, he retreated from public activities.[2]'

No bias there. Big Grin

<><

posted Hide Post
While all of y'all constitutional scholars and media investigators are getting all wound up, this mere American citizen is focused on this little phrase by our founding fathers "consent of the governed".

Pontificate all you want, but this is all that matters.

Posts: 629 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post