SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:

If you back off on the negativity, you will see that there is a distant light at the end of the tunnel. Some day patriots will get there day, we do not know when, but it will come. Be brave and vigilant, not defeatist in these challenging times.

What fun would that be? You can keep people miserable if you lift them up.

Conservatives it seems aren't happy unless they're miserable. I heard a conservative commentator remark that they remind him of the Scottish pessimist and the Scottish optimist. The pessimist says, it can't get worse than this. The optimist says, oh yes it can.

The hilarious part is that the boss has told people to stop it. Yet, they have to continue telling us how bad things are, and how bad we have it.

He’s going to lock this thread and any chance of us being able to actually discuss things because of all the defeated shit of “keeping it real”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well. One thing is for sure. I'm feeling more unified than ever Roll Eyes

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yup. The Boss asked us to stop but all this negativity just keeps ramping up.

Maybe this thread should get closed down. Frown

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Yup. The Boss asked us to stop but all this negativity just keeps ramping up.

Maybe this thread should get closed down. Frown

I'm not sure the big guy meant that.

Spewing defeatism constantly might have irritated him but the raw truth probably doesn't

Raw truth being this President was for the people and got terrorized for it.

If I'm wrong I will happily apologize.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Spewing defeatism constantly might have irritated him but the raw truth probably doesn't

No apology needed. But I do think you are wrong. Everybody here is well aware of the "raw truth". We really don't need to read page after page after page of it.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Aw come on guys, he's not done yet!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri...ident-senate-011321/

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The FBI and other law enforcement cannot bury the presence of trained coordinated infiltrators because they absolutely have to catch the people responsible for this as a matter of national security. If not, more of this will happen, and they will look even more incompetent they they already do. And when they prosecute, it is a matter of public record.

Trump rally protestors don't usually have helmets, shields, goggles, flash bangs, tear gas, zip tie handfcuffs, and all the other stuff. I have not seen anyone from a Trump rally or other pro-Trump pro-Police demonstration fight with police or riot, or god forbid kill a police officer. I have never heard any Trump supporters chant "fuck the blue" at officers like they did in the video right before Ashli got shot. I have not seen them ever chant for the hanging of any Republican, nor have I heard them talk of the "revolution". This is all the kind of crap we saw with BLM/Antifa.

In time we will know who started breaking through the ground level police lines at the Capitol as Trump was speaking, and who got in the building before none of the actual attendees of the rally had time to get there.

Right now the media is focusing on the conspicuously dressed Trump supporters like the buffalo guy that clearly were not the initial infiltrators and insisting Antifa was not there. They were followers because NO ONE who plans to commit a crime on camera would dress in such easily identifiable outfits, or pose for selfies.

I am starting to agree that there really is no Antifa. But there are young well organized political mercenaries that are being paid to cause trouble at every protest they go to. They are not ideological, they are commercial.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

No apology needed. But I do think you are wrong. Everybody here is well aware of the "raw truth". We really don't need to read page after page after page of it.

Understood and accepted.

I'm just happy a lot of folks don't agree with the other side disrespect of a man that tried to help us.

Be well my friend.

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
No shit Sherlock. For the moment I'll disregard that he's a lying, dog-faced, pony soldier.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/l...8e4acbbd4fe92e6b7376

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Anything about the stew fields yet?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Anything about the stew fields yet?

No. but most of us are preparing for multiple hits in the back from large caliber sniper rounds. We shall GET SOME.

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks...you be well as well. Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks...you be well as well. Smile

Don't get multiple sniper hits in the back my friend Big Grin

posted Hide Post
I think there is a lot we don't know yet and I there will be surprises when the truth finally comes out. I agree in large part with post above except maybe for the antifa part (but who knows for sure).

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Dinesh explains how we should view impeachment as a form of circus entertainment. He also reveals that the Democrats' target isn't just Trump but also Trumpism, the 75 million who voted for Trump. Can the GOP establishment go along with impeachment and survive as a party?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Which leaves me wondering how does one actually bring change to our current political system?

By writing/calling your elected officials and then getting out to vote! Just like our founders did.

While I respect your opinion greatly, this past election has proven that our elected officials suck donkey dicks, and voting in an obviously flawed and stolen system is useless!

Our true president won by a landslide, and yet our other elected officials won't do shit to support him. His re-election was obviously stolen by electronic and fraudulent means, so it can no longer be trusted.

While I respect your opinion and suggestion, I believe something much different must be done from here on out until such time as election integrity is restored... if it ever can be! Just my opinion, of course. Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

This lady is an imposter. The Torch is in the wrong hand.

"Do not seek the treasure. It's a bushwhack! They're fixin' an ambush!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So the president has been lynched—-again.
Kangaroo court, string him up!

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:

By writing/calling your elected officials and then getting out to vote! Just like our founders did.

While I respect your opinion greatly, this past election has proven that our elected officials suck donkey dicks, and voting in an obviously flawed and stolen system is useless!

Well, you clearly missed the subtle sarcasm in a1abdj's post.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:

Well, you clearly missed the subtle sarcasm in a1abdj's post.

Apparently it was a bit TOO subtle! Razz Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post