SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The failure of the US Supreme court reminds me of this scripture even more now than ever. God Bless !!!

Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in man.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Sad day. This just shows how deep the corruption is in our government and that even the judges are in on it or afraid. No matter what I know that God is the only one in control of all things and knows all things. His will be done. God Bless !!! Smile
If you haven't watched "The Plot Against The President" (Amazon Prime), you will come to understand just how deep the DC Swamp is. I THOUGHT I knew before watching that movie. Bottom line...I didn't know shit.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because their mission and purpose in life now is to make sure he can't run again and to try to discredit him in any way.

He must be made a nonperson. Immanuel Goldstein, Röhm, Trotsky.

Then it will be entire classes: the "kulaks", people who wore glasses in Cambodia, the Jews....Trump supporters.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Well, this should put some things in perspective:

https://www.trumpvoterlist.org/

Mad Mad Mad

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Mad Mad Mad

Wow. When do the brown shirts come out to start rounding up the Trump voters. Time to fire up the ovens......

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. So it’s really coming to that? I just don’t even know what to say.

Posts: 683 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Not so easy to dismiss when considering the resources used to identify and locate those at the Jan 6 Capitol goings-on. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A book I will buy and read.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-...media-establishment/

A forthcoming book by Breitbart News Network Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow exposes the breathtaking corruption and unfathomable deception of the corporate media class, according to a source familiar with the material.

Publishing giant Threshold Editions (other authors on the imprint include Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Candace Owens, among many others) announced that the Andrew Breitbart protege and new-media veteran would release his first book, Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, in May.

“Media bias doesn’t begin to describe what is in this book. Media giants have weaponized fake news to the benefit of the left, the globalists, and the multi-national corporations that control so much of our lives,” Marlow said.

“From the cronyism to the China ties, to the unending web of lies and half-truths, this book lays out the reality of what our media has become, and it is enraging,” said the source.

“This is the truth about the 2020 election story the powers that be don’t want you to read,” Marlow said.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
“Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Yep it will for sure create a sense of harmony between the parties and bring racial harmony a thing of the past. Why they want a civil war is beyond me. I guess they’re thinking they can scare enough to win the next time and throw a secret ballot out the window of American voting practices.

“We’re a diverse group of patriots and People of Color looking to make a positive difference in America by unmasking Donald Trump voters. We believe that the majority of Trump voters only supported his presidency anonymously. It’s clear that the true majority of Americans opposed Donald Trump in public, but it’s our duty to expose those who actually supported him in private.

“The means of defence against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
about the Trump voting list:

what if a few million Trump voters all signed up? Fuck em.

What if tens of millions of Trump voters signed up ?

And let's find out exactly who these people are.

People in my community certainly know I voted for Donald Trump. I campaigned for a year, put yard signs up all over my county, joined a local REP party group, and attended farmer's markets open gatherings to distribute literature and yard signs.

From their web site:

"We’re a diverse group of patriots and People of Color"

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:

Why they want a civil war is beyond me. I guess they’re thinking they can scare enough to win the next time and throw a secret ballot out the window of American voting practices.

Their idea of "civil war" is different than ours, IMO.

Our idea is the 1861-1865 experience, with armed conflict taking place between combatants. Here, we have the clear advantage, as we have most of the guns and most of the military experience.

Their idea of civil war is more like a Soviet progrom, or better yet, a full-on holocaust/ethnic cleansing. They don't want to fight a 'civil war' with bullets - they want to fight it with re-education camps, loading people on box-cars, and making us into non-persons without rights.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hound Dog,

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
2/22/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Trump voter list. Pffttt. They already doxxed tens of thousands of people by compiling and releasing all names and addresses of those who contributed to the Trump campaign months before the election. Our name never showed up even though the wife donated a couple of times and I haven't heard of anyone being drug from their homes and hauled off to camps because they showed up on the list.
The web site looks cheesy to me. Who knows who actually set this up and why.

Don't let this shit scare you because it's all it's meant to do. Don't participate in this crap by reading it and giving it clicks.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
If the civil war starts the first casualties needs to be the media. Destroy them and the dems loose their communications department.

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
If the civil war starts the first casualties needs to be the media. Destroy them and the dems loose their communications department.

Can't disagree about the toxicity of our news media but social media really seem to rule the roost these days. News, entertainment, education demolitionists all rely on social media as their prime clearing house. A lot of cogs in the Hating America machine.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mad Mad Mad

Well, it seems that Stalinist website got nuked.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Anyone see this yet?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mad Mad Mad
My antivirus (Trend Micro) warned me not to go to that site.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Rather disappointing, that I wasn't on the list.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
What the little fascists forget is that we can make lists too.

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post