SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This number is substantially higher than it has been lately, and I anticipate it increasing as we get closer to the election. If you plan on watching these rallies, my recommendation is to view them via the Right Side Broadcasting Network channel. They don't interrupt the President's comments at intervals, or show only a portion of his appearance like Fox and others do. RSBN originates from Alabama, and they are full-fledged support for President Trump.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Para. I subscribed to Right Side News on YouTube.

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Thanks, Para. I subscribed to Right Side News on YouTube.

Done, thanks Para.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
FYI, every time I see a Biden ad on Youtube, I click "don't show me this anymore" and flag it as inappropriate.

I'd urge you to flag any Biden ads on whatever platform you can. Send these Silicon Valley assholes a message and, if nothing else, maybe the algorithm will be less likely to show you that trash while you're watching.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Or if you want to watch on TV,, OAN is the same stays right on Trump, no commentary lets him do his speech..

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Amusing headlines today:

* WashPost - Sanders expresses concerns about Biden campaign.

* FOX News - Bill Maher mocks guests' confidence in Biden: 'You guys are whistling past the graveyard'

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
OAN just popped up Trump rally in Vegas tonight at 10 eastern.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
What's with the 3rd term talk by the President, in that video?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
What's with the 3rd term talk by the President, in that video?

Trolling the wackos!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching on Right Side News, the video and audio quality is much better than Fox.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, the audio especially is far superior than that in Fox's coverage of these rallies, because Fox doesn't really give a shit. RSBN cares, and it shows.

100K watching the stream right now

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
TFR for a presidential visit in Phoenix tomorrow afternoon

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just heard on Varney this morning that Bloomberg is dropping $100 million into the Biden election war chest—-in Florida alone. The Democrats have become the party of the super-rich. Oh, and that’s obscene

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Trump signs executive order to lower drug prices in fight against Big Pharma

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...r-lowers-drug-prices

“Just signed a new Executive Order to LOWER DRUG PRICES! My Most Favored Nation order will ensure that our Country gets the same low price Big Pharma gives to other countries,” the president tweeted. “The days of global freeriding at America’s expense are over...”

“...and prices are coming down FAST! Also just ended all rebates to middlemen, further reducing prices,” he added in a follow-up tweet.

Cont....

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Just heard on Varney this morning that Bloomberg is dropping $100 million into the Biden election war chest—-in Florida alone. The Democrats have become the party of the super-rich. Oh, and that’s obscene

Let that fool blow his money. Where'd the 100's of millions spent on his own campaign get him?

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Trump signs executive order to lower drug prices in fight against Big Pharma

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...r-lowers-drug-prices

“Just signed a new Executive Order to LOWER DRUG PRICES! My Most Favored Nation order will ensure that our Country gets the same low price Big Pharma gives to other countries,” the president tweeted. “The days of global freeriding at America’s expense are over...”

“...and prices are coming down FAST! Also just ended all rebates to middlemen, further reducing prices,” he added in a follow-up tweet.

Cont....

This is just awesome!!! I do love this winning thing for the American people!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I just saw that Trump awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross to the CA Army NG air crews that saved those people from the CA wildfires.

Well done!!!

Video:

https://www.stripes.com/news/u...-california-1.644121

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mbinky,

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I just saw that Trump awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross to the CA Army NG air crews that saved those people from the CA wildfires.

Well done!!!

Fantastic!!

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
9/14/20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Reports just coming out that the grand jury subpoenas have been sent to John Bolton's publisher and agent. When his book came out many people said that it did indeed have classified information in it.

It's from the Wall Street Journal, so it's behind a pay wall and I don't have an account (sorry). Only article I can find right now.

Grand Jury Subpoenas Sent to John Bolton’s Publisher and Agent

https://www.wsj.com/articles/g...nd-agent-11600182873

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post