SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigeinkcmo:
Something is fishy with Dominion Voting Systems and I'm pretty confident people on both sides in DC know it.

One side surely does!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
It’s pretty telling when none of the media outlets even mention Trump’s video address just a bit ago, with the exception of Newsmax and Fox. Apparently one of them (MSM...not Newsmax or Fox....I can’t remember which of the MSM did it) had it live but as soon as he mentioned free speech they cut it off.

This?
Posted by Dinesh D'Souza

https://rumble.com/vcs0gt-brea...ter-impeachment.html

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unfortunately, none of that is possible since the Democrats will now be in control of all parts of the legislature and administration. Conservatives will be doing well to just divert some of the most egregious actions of that lawless government.
flashguy

If you back off on the negativity, you will see that there is a distant light at the end of the tunnel. Some day patriots will get there day, we do not know when, but it will come. Be brave and vigilant, not defeatist in these challenging times.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
2022 we need a better ground game, mid term elections are key to keeping power, we let the left take over in 2018, the R voters gave them the keys to the safe, and thus everything that happened post 2018 to Trump and us is a reflection of switching the house to the left.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also many voters are very concerned about ecological issues, and the Dems play to their fears. Having a reasonable approach to actual environmental subjects will help our side.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bald1:

Where is the list of traitors?

Its a really short list. I have summarized it below.

All of them.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Which leaves me wondering how does one actually bring change to our current political system?

By writing/calling your elected officials and then getting out to vote! Just like our founders did.

Our founders did it one way...........perhaps it's time to follow the French model:

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Heck, if we all become RINO's, maybe the Democrats will tolerate us a few more years.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
This ad has been in circulation. Our Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus has been getting a lot of input and we believe it’s an obvious setup to go after the 2nd Amendment. The supposed Threat Warning issued by the FBI is questionable given their untrustworthy motivations over the last 20 years or so. Our head guy Rob Doar pointed out that it’s illegal to bring a firearm on Capitol grounds in 21 or more States. It would be a great opportunity for Antifa and BLM infiltrators...Our Gun Owners Caucus urges caution and skepticism.

I would normally go...And we can CCW in the Capitol and long guns outside...But I smell a big time setup and urge you all to get the word out not to take the bait.

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Which leaves me wondering how does one actually bring change to our current political system?

By writing/calling your elected officials and then getting out to vote! Just like our founders did.

That’s not how our founders did it..

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

Our founders did it one way...........perhaps it's time to follow the French model:

Uhhh, no. That model is the current model of the antifa/blm, leftist plan. You're watching it unfold right now...minus the guillotine.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

Can’t hurt. We’ve tried other things and they don’t work.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
Unfortunately, none of that is possible since the Democrats will now be in control of all parts of the legislature and administration. Conservatives will be doing well to just divert some of the most egregious actions of that lawless government.
flashguy

If you back off on the negativity, you will see that there is a distant light at the end of the tunnel. Some day patriots will get there day, we do not know when, but it will come. Be brave and vigilant, not defeatist in these challenging times.

What fun would that be? You can keep people miserable if you lift them up.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yep, I agree, looks like a setup to me, if you're thinking about attending, don't.

*"Washington Memorial"?

quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
This ad has been in circulation. Our Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus has been getting a lot of input and we believe it’s an obvious setup to go after the 2nd Amendment. The supposed Threat Warning issued by the FBI is questionable given their untrustworthy motivations over the last 20 years or so. Our head guy Rob Doar pointed out that it’s illegal to bring a firearm on Capitol grounds in 21 or more States. It would be a great opportunity for Antifa and BLM infiltrators...Our Gun Owners Caucus urges caution and skepticism.

I would normally go...And we can CCW in the Capitol and long guns outside...But I smell a big time setup and urge you all to get the word out not to take the bait.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

Uhhh, no. That model is the current model of the antifa/blm, leftist plan. You're watching it unfold right now...minus the guillotine.
I've seen some web posts that say the guillotines are being put in place now and made ready.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
flashguy

I am not being negative, just realistic. For the next 2 years, at least, there is very little that can be done to stop a rush of utterly insane laws and regulations from being enacted, and most of them will never be repealed. I am basically an optimist, but I am having a very difficult time seeing a silver lining any time soon. I intend to oppose however I can and vote, too, in an attempt to get this ship moving right again. I pray every day that God will see fit to help, also.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

What fun would that be? You can keep people miserable if you lift them up.

Conservatives it seems aren't happy unless they're miserable. I heard a conservative commentator remark that they remind him of the Scottish pessimist and the Scottish optimist. The pessimist says, it can't get worse than this. The optimist says, oh yes it can.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Of Georgia made an interesting promise during the impeachment proceedings- won’t get the votes, but I admire her spirit. Impeach creepy Joe after he’s inaugurated.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...dent-elect-biden.amp

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
It’s pretty telling when none of the media outlets even mention Trump’s video address just a bit ago, with the exception of Newsmax and Fox. Apparently one of them (MSM...not Newsmax or Fox....I can’t remember which of the MSM did it) had it live but as soon as he mentioned free speech they cut it off.

This?
Posted by Dinesh D'Souza

https://rumble.com/vcs0gt-brea...ter-impeachment.html

Yes, that’s the one I was talking about. At the time the only major news outlets that mentioned it were Fox and Newsmax. I just looked again and cnn barely has even a little blip about it and I think it was abc that has it now...otherwise nothing. I’m not talking about Dinesh or likewise...more speaking about the MSM who are obviously hanging onto a narrative that paints him as an insurrectionist.

Posts: 683 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This stuck out a bit. Not really sure where to post it though. Rainbow Six Antifas?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post