SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
‘Die in a fire’: Twitter employees reveal deep hatred for Trump
You can replace the word "Twitter" with "Federal" and that pretty much nails it also.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Twatter and facespace need to go the way of Ma Bell.

They should be regulated like any other utility. It's the new form of communication, not much different than the telephone. The phone company can't control what we say on the phone, why should they?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
They should be regulated like any other utility. It's the new form of communication, not much different than the telephone. The phone company can't control what we say on the phone, why should they?

Ding ding! We have a winner. Imagine if your phone carrier could prevent you from sending a text message they didn't approve of. Twitter IS the new form of communication for the world, no matter how much you or I refuse to use it. They are a utility millions of people and governments worldwide use to spread their message and talk to their people.

And please, no "it's a private company they can do what they want"....name me ONE company in the United States today that operates without ANY government regulation. You can't because there isn't.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I fully agree. They've become Big Brother and if you engage in wrong-think, you are silenced and ostracized at the least, or targeted and worse. "De-platforming" really is some Orwellian speak for being politically censored - that's NOT what the founders intended and it really is some anti-American shit.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Don't disagree with a word of this. Want to make my Christmas dream come true Mr. President? Bring home ever Soldier, Sailor, Airmen, and Marine that is currently stationed in Iraq, Syria, or Trashcanistan. Enough of the endless wars. Screw the Generals, you are the Commander in Chief.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I have 2 grandsons, both over 30 years of age. Both served in our army. Both disabled due to injuries while serving.

One is still doing his job in the Special Forces. The other unable to do so due to the severity of his injuries (but that is another story).

To say I am proud of both of them would be an understatement!

I agree with brining ALL our troops back to the US!

It's time for these free-loading nations who are living much, much better lives at the expense of our military and taxpayers started paying, and DOING their share. You know, like what the promised to do.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...or-how-long-n2578308

Biden campaigning in North Carolina today.

Then,

"This week is mostly about debate prep. He will not be seen again after today until Thursday night in Nashville at that next debate. So they're going to keep him focused on that."

and of course, not addressing the Hunter laptop. Why wouldn't the press talk to Hunter about the laptop ? (obvious answer)

Let's hope President Trump pounds the laptop continuously

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

"This week is mostly about debate prep. He will not be seen again after today until Thursday night in Nashville at that next debate. ..."

Wtf?!?!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

"This week is mostly about debate prep. He will not be seen again after today until Thursday night in Nashville at that next debate. ..."

Wtf?!?!

The Biden campaign is bracing for a shit storm this week. The more they hide this treasonous fuck, the less damage he will do.

Trust Trump's instincts, he has been right a vast majority of the time. This is when he is going to back Biden up to the ropes and pummel him mercilessly. This next week is going to be one body blow after another. Thanks to the censorship of the social media pricks, more people are tuned-in and turned on to the spectacle. The more they try to hide, the more gets seen.

The momentum is fully behind Trump and us, and is only growing stronger.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/eb454/status/1317895774538100737

Vitter was on the right track, but he should have hammered even more

Biden surrogate Jenna Arnold does a terrible job of spinning Hunter Biden’s emails.

video at link

Are the emails actually Hunter's ? Yes/No

Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else seen this yet? As of yesterday Twitter apparently refuses to unlock the New York Post account unless they delete the Hunter Biden Posts.

LOL
https://www.foxbusiness.com/te...w-york-posts-account

Posts: 482 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
New York Times? Surely you meant The New York Post.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
New York Times? Surely you meant The New York Post.

DOH!!! Typing too fast lol. Edited, thanks Big Grin

Posts: 482 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://twitter.com/eb454/status/1317895774538100737

Vitter was on the right track, but he should have hammered even more

Biden surrogate Jenna Arnold does a terrible job of spinning Hunter Biden’s emails.

video at link

Are the emails actually Hunter's ? Yes/No

Wow. Yeah, no wonder Biden is going underground for the entire week. No one can answer these questions in any way that would be satisfactory to the electorate.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
quote:
This week is mostly about debate prep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
You mean teleprompter training.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another shoe dropping

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ovided-26000-emails/

Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails

The business partner of Hunter Biden who flipped on the Biden family from prison provided access to 26,000 emails, Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said in a Saturday morning radio appearance.

Schweizer, appearing on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel, said that former Hunter Biden business partner Bevan Cooney provided 26,000 emails to him—the first of which were published late last week in a Breitbart News exclusive investigation by Schweizer and author Seamus Bruner.

Cooney is currently serving a sentence in federal prison due to his conviction over financial deals he made connected to Hunter Biden and his other partner Devon Archer.

Archer, who was also convicted by a jury in federal court, saw his conviction vacated by a federal judge. That conviction was later—just a couple weeks ago—reinstated by an appellate court which overruled the lower court judge’s decision to vacate it. Archer awaits sentencing.

In the meantime, however, Cooney—who is serving his sentence in federal prison—reached out to Schweizer via conservative journalist Matthew Tyrmand and provided written authorization to access his Gmail account. He provided the password and username, and written authorization to publish emails because Schweizer says he believes he was the “fall guy” for the Biden family’s corruption and that he believes the public needs to know what really happened in Hunter Biden’s universe.

The first article on these emails was published Friday afternoon, and detailed how Hunter Biden and his partners secured meetings with senior White House officials in November 2011 for Chinese Communist elites—including, as the Chinese elites who were present revealed, a secret meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden himself. The Biden campaign has not responded to requests for comment about this from Breitbart News.

“Bevan Cooney was business partners with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer,” Schweizer said on Breitbart News Saturday. “He was a nightclub owner—he owns the Viper Room in Los Angeles, and got involved in these financial deals. He ended up going to jail and really feels that he was the fall guy

He had reached out to me in 2019 after my book Secret Empires came out in 2018. He talked about sharing his emails, but it never happened. He ended up going to jail. He recently reached out through Matt Tyrmand, a journalist, and said I want to give you access to all of my emails in my Gmail account. He gave us written approval to do that, and gave us the password. We have been going through the 26,000 emails. The article that we ran on Breitbart, about China, Inc., is the first of what are going to be several. In this particular story what we lay out is how Hunter Biden and his business partners set up a meeting for this group called the China Entrepreneurs Club. Don’t let that benign name fool you; this is regarded as joined at the hip with the Chinese communist government.

much more at link

Note: This is completely independent of the Hunter Biden laptop

posted Hide Post
I’m glad ol’ Hunter came into the picture. The hoodwinking has been exposed. Thanks Hunter!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Just for the hell of it, I looked at some of the profiles of the trolls on the Presidents FB page. It seems that all of them that I looked at are all consumed by their hatred of the president. All of the material on their pages are Trump hate.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Trump should announce that he won't be at the next debate b/c he doesn't want to be in the same room with an utterly corrupt politician. The moderator will once again be biased so what's the point, although he did wipe the floor with the old jerk in the first go-around.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Twatter and facespace need to go the way of Ma Bell.

Would this apply to sigforum? They’ll come for us eventually.

Edit. I took the wrong approach. I withdraw my post.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post