SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Take any check the government sends and put it to good use locally to help those in need.

Donate it to a good charity, order takeout, send cupcakes to the hospital etc.

Heck send it to the Trump Campaign if nothing else.

I’m thinking there will be some unemployed strippers / students I could help out. That would be a good stimulus package.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Stimulus for whom???

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Stimulus for whom???

Big Grin

More to the point... What?

On a serious note I heard it's $1200 for everyone that earns less than $75k. Fact??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Clip from today's press conference with a question from the OAN reporter.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYitMY78mC4

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^watch the blond chick reaction to OAN reporter. Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Never Trumper in trouble and rightly so.
While this article is about Sen Burr, Pelosi, Feinstien and others are going to be implicated in this stock sell off scandal brewing.

https://thehill.com/homenews/m...stock-selloff-due-to

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Man, Trump just slammed a "Concast" (NBC? MSNBC?) "reporter" but good, for spreading panic

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Trumps out there making smart business moves. Basically the Saudis and Russians tried to dump the oil market to hurt our US Oil production. So what does the Don do.....he buys 77 million barrels from US producers using disaster money to fill our strategic reserves for dirt cheap, and beats them at their own game.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/1...troleum-reserve.html

More details:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tru...-plan-160258545.html

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Hold on a cotton picking second, Doesn't this make Trump a hoarder?

Who knew? Orange man is a prepper.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Hold on a cotton picking second, Doesn't this make Trump a hoarder?

Who knew? Orange man is a prepper.

Big Grin

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/PncfEXPUpXM

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim Bridger
posted Hide Post
The Left/Democrats have weaponized the Moronovirus. This has allowed the Liberal Media and Democrats to attack the Trump economy. Nov. is closing in on Prez Trump very fast. Empty 401K accounts high unemployment and permanent business closure can be damaging. Don't count Sleepy Joe and Creepy Adam out. Pray for a recovery.

Posts: 54 | Registered: March 14, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Bridger:
The Left/Democrats have weaponized the Moronovirus. This has allowed the Liberal Media and Democrats to attack the Trump economy. Nov. is closing in on Prez Trump very fast. Empty 401K accounts high unemployment and permanent business closure can be damaging. Don't count Sleepy Joe and Creepy Adam out. Pray for a recovery.

GTFO with that shit.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Bridger:
Troll this forum and I'll boot your ass.

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ they appear to be doing everything they can, or at least trying to seed the impression that he won't.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It’s pretty clear the Chicoms are doing everything they can to shift blame from themselves—where it belongs—to the US.
The Chinese foreign minister was peddling the story this came from US Army soldiers.
They raised the stink about calling the Wuhan Virus the Wuhan Virus or Chinese Virus.
They are claiming NO new Covid-19 cases in China, but on-the-ground foreign reporters say there is no testing for the virus.
They are restarting their factories and proclaiming to the world they are ready for business.
They are sending medical supplies to Italy.
They even sent a Chicom media reporter to the White House with a fever—he was caught and kicked out.
The goal may well be to make the US—and Trump specifically—look bad, and the PRC look like they have emerged victorious.

Fortunately, the President is having none of it. Pompeo stomped on the “US soldiers brought this in” disinformation lie.

The President continues to point out at the press conferences that China has much to answer for in suppressing early information about the virus, which could have prevented worldwide spread (Chinese from Wuhan were allowed to travel during Chinese New Years, the largest human migration on earth.).

Is all this action by the Chicoms a flailing effort to deflect blame? I’d say it’s at least that.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post