SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
So I guess when its over we'll do "The Wu Flu Review" #1 and Hopefully not #2

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Commie Virus has a nice ring to it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZkSwCqFac

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 3/16/20

Joe's segment is again grouped together with other segments. He starts at 2:08:55 after the third hash mark.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Boom, bitches.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Boom, bitches.

Made my day, thanks for that!!!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Something else interesting to note about the Florida primary was that Trump got almost 100k more votes than Biden did in a primary where virtually no one had to turn out for him to win, while Florida is dealing with the virus BS. I think that bodes very well for him in the general election.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
I still prefer Kung Flu or Flu Manchu.

Lung Pao Sicken? How 'bout that?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
I still prefer Kung Flu or Flu Manchu.

Lung Pao Sicken? How 'bout that?

Holy fu……

You win, sir. You win.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

BREAKING: Read the 2-page White House "stimulus 3" proposal here

1) 2 rounds of $1,000 checks (April, May)
2) $300bn for small business loans
3) $50bn loan for airline industry
4) $150bn loan for other distressed industries
5) Guarantees for money market

Link

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

2) $300bn for small business loans
3) $50bn loan for airline industry
4) $150bn loan for other distressed industries
5) Guarantees for money market

Link

Fantastic! It'll be good to get some of my own money back. Cool

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lung Pao Sicken

ha. nice one.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]

It doesn't say "two rounds of $1k checks," it says "Payment amounts would be fixed and tiered based on income level and family size. Treasury is modeling specific options."

This is going to sound crazy, to some, but I don't want them to send my wife and I any money. We're on SS, with the income loss compared to when I was working made up by withdrawal from our retirement investments (*). So we're fine. I'd prefer that assistance go to those who need it. People whose lives have been adversely, perhaps even seriously, impacted by this thing (**).

(*) Yes, our investments have taken a big hit. But not a disastrous one, as we're invested conservatively. And the disbursements come out of a cash account that neither gains nor loses, based on the market, anyway.

(**) Yes, this is like saying "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs," which is anathema to my libertarian beliefs. I'm making an exception Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Well, how convenient. I just bought an STI, so now the gummint can pay me for it with my money.

Fascinating.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
[QUOTE]

It doesn't say "two rounds of $1k checks," it says "Payment amounts would be fixed and tiered based on income level and family size. Treasury is modeling specific options."

This is going to sound crazy, to some, but I don't want them to send my wife and I any money. We're on SS, with the income loss compared to when I was working made up by withdrawal from our retirement investments (*). So we're fine. I'd prefer that assistance go to those who need it. People whose lives have been adversely, perhaps even seriously, impacted by this thing (**).

(*) Yes, our investments have taken a big hit. But not a disastrous one, as we're invested conservatively. And the disbursements come out of a cash account that neither gains nor loses, based on the market, anyway.

(**) Yes, this is like saying "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs," which is anathema to my libertarian beliefs. I'm making an exception Smile

This. We (my wife and I) don't need it, but there's plenty who do.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
[QUOTE]

This. We (my wife and I) don't need it, but there's plenty who do.

I'm with you guys. I would add that they don't need to send any checks to those that are already using government money to live. Don't add onto regular welfare recipients income.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
They should use it to fund more unemployment insurance. yes, I realize those are state run.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I remember the last time I heard about a tax break stimulus check going to everyone..when was that....2008 or 2009....

still waiting to get mine

I wish they'd give the airline money to small businesses instead...whats next - the cruise industry, Amtrak, Greyhound....

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I remember the last time I heard about a tax break stimulus check going to everyone..when was that....2008 or 2009....

still waiting to get mine

I wish they'd give the airline money to small businesses instead...whats next - the cruise industry, Amtrak, Greyhound....

Wonder Putz sent those out. It's what I used to buy a P226. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Wonder Putz sent those out. It's what I used to buy a P226. Big Grin

It wasn't Obama, it was George W Bush who sent those stimulus checks. Obama talked about it but IIRC never did it.

I bought a USP .45

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post