SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Truth in the last 2 posts!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Until something happens to deal with voter fraud Trump won't stand anymore of a chance than he did last time. Probably even less. The more votes he gets the more votes they will flip to his opponent. I don't hear much being put forth to change any of it. As a matter of fact with the current administration not only is nothing going to be done about past fraud steps are being taken to make it is even easier.

I'm astonished when people talk about who is going to or should get elected or should run for this position or that. It's like nothing ever happened in the last election. Someone like Trump will never hold high office again. Not if the current state of non voting integrity is allowed to go unchanged.

Pelosi just recently said that the Democrats will not lose seats in the 2022 election in fact she's quite confident they will gain seats. Just like she said before last November elections she said there is no way Trump is going to be reelected. No way. I do believe she knows something.

Pelosi also said that the Dems were going to make big gains in the House and take the Senate back with ease, neither of which happened in 2020. They lost House seats and the only reason they eked out the Senate was because they got a do-over in GA because they have a stupid rule that the winner has to get at least 50%.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Pelosi just recently said that the Democrats will not lose seats in the 2022 election in fact she's quite confident they will gain seats.

She says that every two years. Every single time. It's part of the DNC/MSM disinformation and propaganda campaign.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 578 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
We're never going to have any chance of anything approaching a "fair" election again until this embedded fraud is removed like the cancer it is.

The people who did this will do this again and again, until they are stopped. This is not a one time thing; they've been doing this for a while, at this level of fraud, and have no incentive to stop. (yes, the democrat/commies have been cheating for a very long time; it's just about the only way they can win)

I don't know what will come of it... but there are good people really making an effort in Arizona.

Bottom line: despite the efforts of the Democrats, leftist groups and leftist lawyers, to block, stall and impede the ballot audit process, the audit continues...

Media hysteria means Arizona election audit may be on to something
By John D. O'Connor

While an uncertain public awaits results from the Arizona election audit, the immediate major media outcry, prematurely denouncing it, should be viewed as the audit's hitting a major media nerve. The media's reaction vividly demonstrates their fear of a searching re-examination of the election purity they have so arrogantly and unwaveringly proclaimed.

After all, if this election were as well run as touted (with the customary admission to the mere occasional and inevitable, but insignificant, error), then the Biden-centric media should be cheerleading the effort. Shouldn't the audit, to use a favored media word, be anticipated to "debunk" the claims of widespread irregularities?

The media have drawn great succor from numerous court cases turning down challenges to the 2020 election results. However, these claims raised issues not properly cognizable by our judicial system. Ordering a recount is one thing; relitigating a multimillion-vote election is quite another. It looks tremendously suspicious that, after Republican poll-watchers were banished, massive blocs of Detroit votes were introduced in the early morning, with 95% Biden selection. But what exactly is a smart person in black robes supposed to do with this tableau? Overturn the election without taking evidence? Convene a three-month trial with numerous witnesses and experts, while Biden and Trump cool their heels? A wise court should toss the case, as each reviewing jurist did. But this rejection should not be seen as validating the election process, as the major media did.

The election process itself, not the judicial system, is supposed to be administered so as to provide the public with confidence in the announced tallies. For this reason, the only widely recognized judicial remedy, as in Bush v. Gore, is an order to recount, which brings the process back to its proper venue: the election centers. So the unsuccessful Republican and Trump lawsuits to invalidate the various election results do not validate the propriety of election procedures; they merely demarcate the limited jurisdictional boundaries of our judicial system.

But that is not how major media, at once partisan and ignorant, have spun this string of unsurprising Republican defeats:

To Cast Doubt On Election Results, Republicans Lean On Conspiracy Theories —npr.org

Arizona Republicans are auditing election results using company run by man who spread conspiracy theories about them —chicagotribune.com

QAnon fans are obsessed with Arizona vote "audit," still hoping for Trump comeback —salon.com

Arizona Republicans' desperate crusade to find nonexistent voter fraud —washingtonpost.com
How Much Worse Can it Get?

Media hyperventilation about the recently commenced Arizona audit is evidence that pro-Biden forces discern grave danger in the process. They have known all along that an audit, not a court case, is the proper forum for detection of maladministration allowing improper votes. If the media can portray the audit as being about nothing more than warmed-over voting machine paranoia, the yells of "conspiracy theory" will become even louder. But if a credible evidentiary challenge to the results in Arizona can be strongly shown, the media will be soundly discredited, and with them their assurances of election legitimacy.

So it behooves the auditors and their sponsors to focus both on palpably wrongful voting and sufficient numerosity of suspect votes. Such a result would not necessarily mean that the national election was illegitimate. But it would give some support to that entirely reasonable inference. At the least, it would dramatically demonstrate that, yes, our national election, especially in key urban areas controlled by Democrats, was so poorly administered, whether negligently or fraudulently, that radical reform is needed to ensure that this uncertainty never again occurs. And yes, H.R. 1 would be a problem, not a solution.

One more conclusion that will be reasonably drawn if such an audit outcome is credibly proven: the major media were once again complicit in fraudulent partisan concealment of a major affront to our democracy, making their suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story just one leaf of their poisonous tree. Indeed, they would be convicted by the jury of public opinion as one of the main culprits in the fiasco we call the 2020 election.

https://www.americanthinker.co...on_to_something.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We have a chance to take back the House and the Senate in 2022.

Need to:

1. Fight voter fraud as much as we can
2. Get REPs / Conservatives to vote

DEMs would love it if it we dropped 1 or 2

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Fuckin hell. That picture to the right would be what I would expect to see right before my organs were to be eaten by Hannibal Lecter.

This is the video during the hearing.The head bob and look start about 4:00

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6JMiu6b1M7E?t=239" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Dudes got the mannerisms of an arrogant pre teen girl. What a clown.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
As Arizona counts, let’s remember the unbelievable statistics of the 2020 election.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
As Arizona counts, let’s remember the unbelievable statistics of the 2020 election.
And the fact that world-renowned analysts have ALL stated it was statistically and mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for the "election" to have turned out the way it did.

#STOLEN_ELECTION

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Another one for the 'you can't make this stuff up' files.

Consider the above posts concerning a national election for the highest office in the land during which concerns were raised in multiple jurisdictions about serious irregularities, largely to no avail.

Now read the story below.

Link

Florida Teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A Florida teen accused of rigging a homecoming queen election with her mother is being charged as an adult, prosecutors said.

Emily Rose Grover was still 17 when she was arrested in March. She turned 18 in April, and the State Attorney’s Office in Escambia County confirmed Tuesday that Grover will be tried as an adult.

Grover and her mother, Laura Rose Carroll, 50, face multiple felony charges stemming from the October homecoming vote at Tate High School in Pensacola.

While employed as an assistant principal at Bellview Elementary School in the same county, Carroll accessed the school district’s internal system to cast fraudulent votes for her daughter so that she would win, officials said. The investigation began in November when the Escambia County School District reported unauthorized access into hundreds of student accounts, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Investigators found that in October, hundreds of votes for the school’s homecoming court were flagged as fraudulent, the news release said. There were 117 votes from the same IP address within a short period of time, the investigation found.

That’s when investigators found evidence of unauthorized access to the system linked to Carroll’s cellphone and computers at her home. The were 246 votes cast for homecoming court from those devices.

Multiple Tate students told investigators that Grover described using her mother’s system access, or of watching her mother access records, for years, the report said. Investigators learned that since August 2019, Carroll’s account accessed 372 high school records and 339 of those were Tate students.

Investigators said Carroll had district level access of the school board’s program. System users are required to change their password every 45 days, and Carroll’s annual training for the “Staff Responsible Use of Guidelines for Technology” was up to date, the agency said.

Officials have confirmed that Carroll was suspended from her job, but it wasn’t immediately clear if she has been fired. Authorities said Grover was expelled from Tate High School.

Each are charged with offenses against users of computers, computer systems, computer networks and electronic devices; unlawful use of a two-way communications device; criminal use of personally identifiable information and conspiracy to commit those offenses.

Carroll remains free on a $6,000 bond, and Grover is free on $2,000 bond. Prosecutors said the mother and daughter each face a maximum 16-year sentence.

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
5/4/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Joey D
5/4/21

No description provided

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="180" src="https://omny.fm/shows/mornings-on-the-mall/wmal-interview-joe-digenova-05-03-21/embed?style=cover" width="100%"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Looks like Trump is in the early stages of getting his social media platforms up and running.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...twitter-facebook-ban

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Donald J. Trump
10:27am May 3, 2021

The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Indeed, the website is up.

From the Desk of Donald J. Trump

DTTM Operations LLC, GoDaddy hosted, Cloudflare.

No comments allowed or can be posted, and that's how it should stay I believe.

Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
^^^^

Indeed, the website is up.

From the Desk of Donald J. Trump

DTTM Operations LLC, GoDaddy hosted, Cloudflare.

No comments allowed or can be posted, and that's how it should stay I believe.

Smile

I'm not so sure. Might make people feel they are being talked at instead of being able to participate.

If this is truly the beginning of a platform to compete against the others then it needs interaction.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well this is most excellent. Since I didn't have Twitter, I used an app called Trump Tweets that would show me all of his tweets and notify me of any new ones. This way I could follow Trump but never had to go to Twitter or even have to look at any replies, comments, etc. The app simply showed the tweet and that's it. Well, after Twitter banned Trump, the app went silent obviously. I kept the app on my phone however because it still had every one of Trump's tweets archived on it. So I kept it for posterity.

Well, I got a nice surprise today when I received a notification of "a new Trump Tweet." The app is now integrated with the new platform so it is active again sending me any new message by Trump. Love it. Feels like old times.

In case anyone is interested, this is the Play Store link. I assume the Apple store also carries the app.

Trump Tweets
https://play.google.com/store/...ckmobile.trumptweets

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
It’s still on the Apple store, but all I get is an Unauthorized 401 error.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, I wonder if they're banning it or preventing new downloads.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link Balze. Downloaded the app on play store.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Democrats Obstructing Justice (DOJ) attempt to get involved in Arizona’s 2020 election audit.
Link to article.

Biden DOJ to Interfere with State of Arizona Forensic Audit of Maricopa County Ballots …

DOJ Letter to Arizona
Take note of who is leading this obstruction of justice.
Professor Pamela S. Karlan
Surely you remember her from the Trump impeachment trial.

According to Garrett Archer at ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona the Biden Department of Justice is going to “get involved in some capacity” with the ongoing forensic audit.

What shall we expect next?
Perhaps an early morning FBI raid at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Joe Biden supposedly won Maricopa County in the 2020 election by 40,000 votes.

He was the first Democrat to win the county since Harry Truman. This miracle happened only a few weeks after Biden and his VP candidate, together, held an event in the county where no one showed up:

Continue reading...

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maricopa County withholding subpoenaed hardware from election audit, citing alleged 'security risk'

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Officials in Arizona's Maricopa County are withholding materials subpoenaed by the state legislature as part of its audit of the county's 2020 election, claiming that surrendering them would constitute a security risk for both law enforcement and federal agencies.

A Monday letter sent from the Maricopa County Attorney's Office to Ken Bennett, the former Arizona secretary of state and the liaison between the state Senate and the auditors, said the county had elected not to turn over "several routers" requested by the legislature due to an alleged "significant security risk to law enforcement data utilized by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as well as numerous federal agencies."

"We had previously believed that the risk would be eliminated by redacting the law enforcement data on the routers and not producing it," the letter states. "But we were informed that redaction did not eliminate the risk."

Bennett told Just the News that the state Senate's subpoena had requested "access or control of all routers and tabulators ... used in connection with the administration of the 2020 election" as well as "the public IP of the [routers]."

"I don't know why the routers in a tabulation and election center have anything to do with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office or numerous federal agencies," Bennett said, noting that "the sheriff's department and the Maricopa County tabulation and election center aren't even in the same building."

Maricopa County spokesman Fields Moseley on Thursday afternoon said the county had "determined the information contained in Maricopa County's routers can be used as blueprints to intercept sensitive county data."

"Maricopa County has more than 50 different county departments, and the routers the Senate subpoena commanded the County produce support all of these departments, not just elections operations," Moseley said. "This includes critical law enforcement data that, by law, cannot be disclosed, as well as Maricopa County residents' protected health information and full social security numbers."

"By providing the routers, or even virtual images of routers, sensitive data and the lives of law enforcement personnel could be endangered," he added, stating that the routers "remain in the county's custody for the time being."

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post