SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I would imagine the raid was not performed by the top echelon of the top men. Which would indicate there are more than enough of the field agents who we always like to think we’re still the good guys but are apparently willing and able to do the nefarious bidding of the traitors.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Good interview with president Trump

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UqauBzGycLo" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

sorry they shut it down as i was watching it
you can see it here https://rumble.com/vg7pxv-ep.-...an-bongino-show.html

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Are you ready for Show Trial and Re-education Camp season?

Feds execute warrant at Rudy Giuliani's NYC home

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

sorry they shut it down as i was watching it you can see it here https://rumble.com/vg7pxv-ep.-...an-bongino-show.html

YouTube’s policy of systematically attempting to erase Donald Trump from existence continues.

Earlier today Dan interviewed President Trump, which was featured on the 1509th episode of The Dan Bongino Show. The two discussed the prospect of a 2024 presidential run, potential 2020 election fraud, and the disastrous Biden presidency, among other issues.

But you wouldn’t have heard any of it on YouTube, which is apparently attempting to justify censoring it under the guise of their “deceptive practices and scams” policy, as opposed to their “we don’t like Trump” policy.

Fortunately competitors to YouTube such as Rumble are still hosting the video version of the interview (and the audio version can be found on this site).

Give the interview YouTube doesn’t want you to see a watch below:

https://bongino.com/youtube-ce...with-president-trump

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Heh. A bunch of deluded leftist TDS sufferers are trying to hijack the meaning of TDS: TDS at Urban Dictionary

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
President Trump Says He Would Consider Running in 2024 With Ron DeSantis as Vice-President

Earlier this morning President Trump gave an interview on Fox Business with Maria Bartiromo. Fox is censoring the full interview; however a few segments have been released. In this segment President Trump discusses the possibility of selecting Florida Governor Ron DeSantis as his running mate in 2024.

https://theconservativetreehou...s-as-vice-president/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I guess I am in the minority here but I don't think Trump should run again

I think he will have far more impact and a longer lasting effect if he remains a disruptive influence on the party

Yes, he got a lot done in 4 years - took two weeks to destroy it all. Yes, he appointed good people to the USSC, and yes, every one of them abandoned him. Yes, he helped a lot of republicans get elected. And yes, every one of them abandoned him.

If he stays outside, I think he can influence who gets defeated and who gets elected, he can continue to push for fair elections and perhaps keep the firs burning in us believers, and help destroy the RINO's

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Yes, he got a lot done in 4 years - took two weeks to destroy it all. Yes, he appointed good people to the USSC, and yes, every one of them abandoned him. Yes, he helped a lot of republicans get elected. And yes, every one of them abandoned him.
Yes, he selected good people for Attorney General, and they abandoned him. Yes, he selected (what we thought) a great Secretary of Defense in "Maddog" Mattis, and he abaondoned him. The list goes on and on...

I'd go out on a limb and say the only people for sure that didn't abandon Donald J. Trump was "We The People".

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd go out on a limb and say the only people for sure that didn't abandon Donald J. Trump was "We The People".

Agreed, my friend!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
And not all the good he did was undone in 2 weeks. Not even fucking close!

He will run again and I will by God, vote for him.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
video at link

https://twitter.com/StephenM/s.../1388495810619482115

Stephen Miller on American First Legal

Miller says one of the biggest areas the left has taken over is the legal profession

https://www.aflegal.org/

"There is only one way to stop the constant onslaught from the radical liberals in Washington: take them to court. And that is what we are here to do."

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:

Agreed, my friend!

Lots of signs and flags still displayed here in the RFD.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I guess I am in the minority here but I don't think Trump should run again

I think he will have far more impact and a longer lasting effect if he remains a disruptive influence on the party

If he stays outside, I think he can influence who gets defeated and who gets elected, he can continue to push for fair elections and perhaps keep the firs burning in us believers, and help destroy the RINO's

I do not disagree. New young leadership willing to carry the torch is desperately needed in this country, not the current group of opportunistic rebranded politicians.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Until something happens to deal with voter fraud Trump won't stand anymore of a chance than he did last time. Probably even less. The more votes he gets the more votes they will flip to his opponent. I don't hear much being put forth to change any of it. As a matter of fact with the current administration not only is nothing going to be done about past fraud steps are being taken to make it is even easier.

I'm astonished when people talk about who is going to or should get elected or should run for this position or that. It's like nothing ever happened in the last election. Someone like Trump will never hold high office again. Not if the current state of non voting integrity is allowed to go unchanged.

Pelosi just recently said that the Democrats will not lose seats in the 2022 election in fact she's quite confident they will gain seats. Just like she said before last November elections she said there is no way Trump is going to be reelected. No way. I do believe she knows something.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
I would imagine the raid was not performed by the top echelon of the top men. Which would indicate there are more than enough of the field agents who we always like to think we’re still the good guys but are apparently willing and able to do the nefarious bidding of the traitors.

Fuckin hell. That picture to the right would be what I would expect to see right before my organs were to be eaten by Hannibal Lecter.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Fuckin hell. That picture to the right would be what I would expect to see right before my organs were to be eaten by Hannibal Lecter.

This is the video during the hearing.The head bob and look start about 4:00

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Pure demented evil plain and simple.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16211 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Until something happens to deal with voter fraud Trump won't stand anymore of a chance than he did last time. Probably even less. The more votes he gets the more votes they will flip to his opponent. I don't hear much being put forth to change any of it. As a matter of fact with the current administration not only is nothing going to be done about past fraud steps are being taken to make it is even easier.

I'm astonished when people talk about who is going to or should get elected or should run for this position or that. It's like nothing ever happened in the last election. Someone like Trump will never hold high office again. Not if the current state of non voting integrity is allowed to go unchanged.

Pelosi just recently said that the Democrats will not lose seats in the 2022 election in fact she's quite confident they will gain seats. Just like she said before last November elections she said there is no way Trump is going to be reelected. No way. I do believe she knows something.

Have been saying this, also.

Have been saying this over and over and over again.

No one is listening.

We're never going to have any chance of anything approaching a "fair" election again until this embedded fraud is removed like the cancer it is.

The people who did this will do this again and again, until they are stopped. This is not a one time thing; they've been doing this for a while, at this level of fraud, and have no incentive to stop. (yes, the democrat/commies have been cheating for a very long time; it's just about the only way they can win)

Why people keep thinking that the next election will be just fine is beyond me.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Any vote is a wasted effort. We cannot win a fair vote because the system is rigged and everyone seems to be just fine with that.

The 2022 and 2024 elections are already tainted unless an effort is made to cull every single person that had anything to do with the fraud. It will only be worse next time and anyone that thinks differently hasn’t been paying attention.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post