SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
does he not have properties and business dealings in New York that would have had tax implications? The articles I skimmed indicate that some of the questions relate to property taxes in the state. Are you saying that only Federal prosecutors would have jurisdiction over such matters?

And those that handle the taxes for NY already have his returns. If there was anything there that they had a problem with a routine audit would have cleared it up.

Under normal circumstances one would have specific suspicion of a crime, and then seek the evidence in support of those charges. Seems to be that they have no idea what they're looking for, but are assuming they can find something if they dig deep enough. That's not how it's supposed to work.

I believe others who have commented are really on to the true reason, and that is to obtain and leak confidential information that would be harmful, not from a real criminal standpoint.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he should continue to refuse to release them

what are they going to do? hold him in contempt? The USSC has had nothing but contempt for President Trump since the day he took office

the feeling is mutual I'm sure

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
U.S. Attorney For Connecticut John Durham Resigns
So, no report, nothing?

Will the taxpayers get a refund on money handed out to do a job which was not performed?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
The article states that his job investigating the Russia affair is still functioning.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“ Durham was appointed last year by then-Attorney General William Barr as a special council to investigate the origins of the Trump-Russia probe. He will remain in that capacity, according to the Associated Press.”

Ah, so you are right flashguy.

Does anyone expect to see justice?
How many years shall we investigate?
Tired of waiting.
Justice in America is dead.
President Trumps greatest mistake was not fulfilling his promise to lock Hilary up.
Only the little people shall be punished for crimes.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, cut it out

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Blue skies and sunshine ahead...haha.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Jim Jordan did a nice job warming the crowd up for President Trump. Can't wait to hear what he has to say. It's only been a month but I can't wait to hear what Trump has to say!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Trump in Florida speaking at CPAC soon. Can't wait!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
apparently, Republicans are behind Trump now...

gee, isn't that just swell

where were they between November 5 and January 20th?

nowhere to be seen...

can you believe those bastards?

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
apparently, Republicans are behind Trump now...

gee, isn't that just swell

where were they between November 5 and January 20th?

nowhere to be seen...

can you believe those bastards?

Lying and deceitful Scumbags! All of them.

They miss their donations so now they’re back in temporary MAGA mode again.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump just took the stage at CPAC.

RSBN Link

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
President Trump - live

https://www.newsmaxtv.com

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching DJT on Right Side Broadcasting Network (streaming), along with about 391K of my friends. Smile

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm there with you (RSBNET).

God I miss him. Makes you realize how good we really had it.

Time to take it back in any way necessary.

God Bless Donald J. Trump, the greatest president of my lifetime.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The only way I see forward to getting President Trump back as President is the forced removal of every current politician.

The fact that Trump is NOT a politician is the reason they hate us so much. They realize that we conservatives don’t need them as much as they need us. Most are politicians because they’re not fit to hold a real job in the private sector.

Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
So he is running for President again. As a Republican. My wife & I voted for him twice, but not again. Care to pick a date when he calls it quits? I put my $ on the primary season. I think he will stay in it that long. The reason given for withdrawing: "Need to spend more time with my family". If you seriously think he can get the nomination of the Republican party again, you drank too much orange Kool-Aid!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuck you cne. Leave the thread you fucking troll.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
cne32507,

Have the hurricanes in your neck of the woods scrambled your brains? Eek

quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
If you seriously think he can get the nomination of the Republican party again, you drank too much orange Kool-Aid!

Hell even that uber-RINO Romney says if Trump runs in 2024 the nomination would be his.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
So he is running for President again. As a Republican. My wife & I voted for him twice, but not again. Care to pick a date when he calls it quits? I put my $ on the primary season. I think he will stay in it that long. The reason given for withdrawing: "Need to spend more time with my family". If you seriously think he can get the nomination of the Republican party again, you drank too much orange Kool-Aid!

I’m guessing you didn’t watch any of his speech at CPAC? The Donald is back in full force calling out Biden, the fake news, spotlighting the debacle on the border, the foolish return to paying Central American countries to pretend to stop illegal immigration, the virus from China, keeping kids from going back to school and more. You want to spread your stupid vitriol, do it somewhere else. Start your own anti-Trump thread. I dare you.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post