SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Wonder who the "Soros-like" multi-billionaire is the Breitbart editor's book identifies as the force behind the progressive libtard scenes. Bill Gates the turd?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Wonder who the "Soros-like" multi-billionaire is the Breitbart editor's book identifies as the force behind the progressive libtard scenes. Bill Gates the turd?

Guessing it could be Bezos since he owns the Washington Post and Amazon has benefitted immensely from the lockdowns. Close the stores first, then destroy and loot the remaining stores so that they don't reopen. Use social justice and racial equity to distract everyone from the oligarchy of rich tech billionaires trying to reshape the world to their benefit.

Posts: 4702 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's so many of them anymore.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
quote:

Guessing it could be Bezos since he owns the Washington Post and Amazon has benefitted immensely from the lockdowns. Close the stores first, then destroy and loot the remaining stores so that they don't reopen. Use social justice and racial equity to distract everyone from the oligarchy of rich tech billionaires trying to reshape the world to their benefit.

Supposedly the individual hides his manipulation under the guise of a philanthropist. Don't think Bezos is known for his largesse.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Bloomie? Buffet? They both like to get their proverbial fingers into things...

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
What about Richard Branson? He's big into philanthropy, worth 6.2 billion, and is just old enough to be a bonafide hippie.

I know, a drop in the bucket compared to Gates' 133B. It probably is Bill Gates.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is the identity of this billionaire a secret? Its meaningless to me unless I know who it is.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Why is the identity of this billionaire a secret?

I agree. Guess we'll have to wait until the book is released and folks post reviews identifying him.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
It is no longer the Supreme Court, it is the "Supreme Cowards".

Yes, either cowardice or complicity. Roberts has given every indication he is compromised since his inexplicable, illogical ruling on Obamacare.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Senator Cruz was fired up at CPAC. He'll have a sore throat after all the shouting. Is President Trump going to speak? Thought I heard so.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Senator Cruz was fired up at CPAC. He'll have a sore throat after all the shouting. Is President Trump going to speak? Thought I heard so.

Sunday.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3475 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para - How about a 'Trump Office of the President : Year I' ?

Or 'Trump Presidency in Exile : Year I' ???

Year IV is done with. Just a thought.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:

Year IV is done with. Just a thought.

No it isn't. Shut up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

OK, as I understand it, the Manhattan DA and others have the green light to pore over his tax returns. What do they expect to find? Ooh, he claimed some office supplies as a business expense and lost the receipt? Ill-gotten gains from criminal activity aren't going to be shown on a tax return, for Christ's sake.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The tax returns are probably being requested in the hopes of finding something embarrassing as much as anything else. It’s like when Richard Nixon’s leaked return showed a huge deduction for his papers that he donated to a library.

But a return could nevertheless show something that amounted to criminal activity. If I claim a charitable deduction to the Home for Unwed Poodles and that charity does not exist, I believe that would be a criminal offense.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I claim a charitable deduction to the Home for Unwed Poodles and that charity does not exist, I believe that would be a criminal offense.

It sure is, but the IRS prosecutes that, not your local government.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
It sure is, but the IRS prosecutes that, not your local government.

I was not about to get into the legal labyrinth of who has or does not have jurisdiction over the possible offenses; I said nothing about that question.
But now that you bring it up, does he not have properties and business dealings in New York that would have had tax implications? The articles I skimmed indicate that some of the questions relate to property taxes in the state. Are you saying that only Federal prosecutors would have jurisdiction over such matters? Confused

In any event, my point was that criminal activity can indeed be discovered by reviewing tax returns. Some people here don’t seem to understand that obvious fact even though it could have implications for their own returns.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
It’s always been my impression it’s as much a chance to embarrass him by finding his net worth is not what he claims.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5149 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that net worth can vary from day to day simply because the market values may/do change. Especially in things like stocks and bonds. Does not mean that legal, or financial, actions must be undertaken in response to those changes.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What the crooked dems want is to show that the President is a rich guy "not paying his fair share"; never mind that his business legally took advantage of existing tax loopholes that any American has the ability to do. The media will be instructed to roast him for paying pennies while Americans pay soooo much more.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post