SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I agree with Beancooker.

As far back as middle school I remember thinking about the progress we could make as a nation if we had a true business man like Perot in office. It was not to be then.

I was a supporter of Trump from the moment he announced. He wasn't a Republican or a Democrat. He was actually a mixture of both, but above all an American who truly loved his country and wanted it to be the best it could be.

I supported him then. I supported him once he became the Republican candidate. I supported him throughout his Presidency. I support him now.

He fought for us, and we should continue fighting for what he started.

I know many have prayed for God to be with us. It's worth remembering this:

quote:
A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Still my President.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Sure do hate to see this era in American history end. Thanks DT for risking it all for us. For enduring everything thrown at you that nobody else could have endured. You made the swamp show their asses for whatever its worth.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I never thought we would ever see a better president than President Reagan. Thankfully, I was wrong. Thank you President Donald J. Trump for everything you accomplished and tried to accomplish for America.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump for four years of service. Now its our turn to stand. You showed us how afraid of truth so many are. Now it's our turn, we can turn this country around. Grass roots activism and determination can win. It will be an uphill struggle but it's worth the effort. Let's stand together in the coming years. It will be quite a ride for sure. Thank you Para for the forum, it has been a place to draw strength.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
If we do have a new Thread for Biden, can we give it an appropriate title.

Fraud & The Broad Presidency
Or
Beijing Biden Presidency
Or
Cheater-in-Chief Presidency

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Plaglarist.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The President Of Questionable Legitimacy

or

The Questionably Legitimate President

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’d keep it simple and proffer “The piece of Shit” but that would go against the rule against profanity in thread titles.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Trump thread

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I’d keep it simple and proffer “The piece of Shit” but that would go against the rule against profanity in thread titles.

It’s a little longer, but how ‘bout “The dried up old rat dropping”?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Folks, there is a Biden thread already. Another thread was started for the Biden presidency and it was locked. Para made his thoughts clear. I’d suggest posting Trump topics here and any Biden topics in the ongoing thread (keep your healthcare Biden thread).

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you PDJT for all you have done, and thank you Para for starting the Trump Presidency threads.

I sincerely hope that the Trump Presidency and the Donald Trump thread remain pinned and locked forever, or for at least as long as I remain a member of Sig Forum. History should be preserved.

Mark

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This from another forum. Take a quick read, an altogether possible scenario and a path to a brave new world. Could be great fun --

I just listened to most interesting idea from a Guest on Steve Bannon's show. He is a Lawyer, moved from CA to Central FL, is MAGA and very involved in the past election. He suggested that Donald Trump should run for Congress in 2022 (he will win), then run for Speaker of the House (he would win). A soon as he is Speaker, he should impeach Biden (or Harris if she is already President). After all, Turnabout is fair play. That would basically shut down the last two years of the Presidency. Republicans are short 6 members in the House, and are expected to win a lot more seats in 2022. After Trump takes over and shuts down the Democrats, he can decide if he wants to run for President again in 2024! After thinking about it, I think it might just be a good idea!!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Well, it's an intriguing idea.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
But would he go for the pay cut? Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a good idea that Ripley posted for us. I like it.
Smile

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I expect that democrats will now turn their election fraud sights on congress. Unless somehow the fraud is stopped I don’t see republicans taking the house. I also don’t see impeachment passing with all the Rinos.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The mind reels with the possibilities. Bombast is not only ok on a Congressional floor, it's expected. I picture him sitting behind President Harris's SOTU, making faces, maybe shooting her the finger. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just listened to most interesting idea from a Guest on Steve Bannon's show. He is a Lawyer, moved from CA to Central FL, is MAGA and very involved in the past election. He suggested that Donald Trump should run for Congress in 2022 (he will win), then run for Speaker of the House (he would win). A soon as he is Speaker, he should impeach Biden (or Harris if she is already President). After all, Turnabout is fair play. That would basically shut down the last two years of the Presidency. Republicans are short 6 members in the House, and are expected to win a lot more seats in 2022. After Trump takes over and shuts down the Democrats, he can decide if he wants to run for President again in 2024! After thinking about it, I think it might just be a good idea!!

Would be Epic, I"m guessing he'd go agains little marco

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post