SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wash DC going into lockdown

Most free, most fair, most transparent election along with the most peaceful transfer of power ever.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
Not sure what to make of this President Trump video titled "There's no step 5".
(feel free to embed is anyone wants to). If this is inappropriate in anyway I will delete.
https://youtu.be/OruNHi7yHWk

You have heard of "deep fake" videos?

Now, you can tell folks, you have seen one.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Interesting that it's necessary to lock down most all of DC, when they didn't seem to give a rip in 2017 when there were protests and burning stuff at the last inauguration. Roll Eyes

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just changed my voter registration from Republican to Independent

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

I did that 12 years ago. When the rinos were showing themselves for what they were it made the decision easy. Having McCain and Romney run against Obama was the straw that broke the camels back for me. It'll take a lot of work and soul searching by the party to bring me back.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Wonder why the Feeb is so concerned about the safety of a geriatric guy with dementia who "got 80 million votes". The country must love him. No? Wink Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Ironic that the same law enforcement that obiden wants to defund may have to defend him.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
nhtagmember, welcome to the club. Smile My state technically recognizes five political parties: Constitution, Democrat, Green, Libertarian, and Republican. A voter may choose one of these political parties, or can decide not to register with a political party at all. If a voter does not register with a political party, the voter will be registered as Unaffiliated.

I’ll never forget a delightful exchange I had with a person during the primaries. The people in front of me were being asked their political party. Yes, you had to say out loud the party ballot you wanted. When it was my turn they asked me my party affiliation. I said “I’m unaffiliated with any political party” she then responded “well, which ballot would you like? I said “both”. She was visibly puzzled. I then clarified “I’d like the Democrat and Republican ballots”. She then went on to explain that I couldn’t do that. There was laugher in the long line as people were able to over hear my discussion.

What an amazing system we have eh? And I didn’t even have to show ID to vote. They just asked me my name and verified my birthdate and current address.

What
A
Broken
System
We
Have

If you believe our elections are free and fair and that fraud is 100% addressed and dealt with properly. YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Thank you sigmonkey. I will delete.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I have come to despise both parties.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't think I'll do that. I still want to participate in the state and local primaries where I actually know some of the candidates usually.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Top men in charge. Top men. Again, just send the NG home, let the DNC/BLM/Antifa handle it...

Biden’s transition team has revealed there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration so they’ve asked commanders to confiscate all ammo and magazines from the soldiers. See photo:

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1350800988496687106

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Stupidest thing ever.
A gun with no ammo.

As a minimum take the gun away and give them a stick.
An empty M-16 just get’s in the way.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to find a source besides twitter that actually says the NG is being deployed sans ammo, I mean I don't see a mag in that M4, but does he have any with him?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least he's got his Gov't Issued totally ineffective mask on while outside and in close proximity to absolutely no one. This is all kabuki theatre.

quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Stupidest thing ever.
A gun with no ammo.

As a minimum take the gun away and give them a stick.
An empty M-16 just get’s in the way.

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
I'm trying to find a source besides twitter that actually says the NG is being deployed sans ammo, I mean I don't see a mag in that M4, but does he have any with him?

It would not be the first time they have done that....then there be a SGT or LT with an M9 with 10 rounds of ammo Roll Eyes

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I doubt they had any to begin with

Uncle Sam used to love sending me to gaurd millions of $$$ worth of fully armed Bradley tanks with a axe handle

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Top men in charge. Top men. Again, just send the NG home, let the DNC/BLM/Antifa handle it...

Biden’s transition team has revealed there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration so they’ve asked commanders to confiscate all ammo and magazines from the soldiers. See photo:

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1350800988496687106

Any source other than some rando on Twitter named “amuse”?

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Paranoia Is Expected for Cheaters and Thieves

The curse of not acting on the up and up is knowing that your fellows are not trustworthy while fearing others are the same.

The same seedy devices used against others will eventually be used among themselves.

These Democrats will turn on each other is my prediction. Backstabbing, undercutting, deception and outright lies has been what the left has trafficked in. It is no wonder paranoia has set in - and so soon.

The world has seen illegitimate regimes even kill off their own relatives because they didn’t clap loud enough. Paranoia comes with illegitimacy and the illegitimate’s only course is purge.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post