SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Well, at least now I don’t feel alone sitting her with my tinfoil hat.

Now wondering if Joe and his cohorts will feel confident enough in his landslide victory to drive through the checkpoints on the way to his inauguration.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Lin Wood and Sidney Powell Twitter accounts have been suspended of course but have they been in the news anywhere? Has Gulliani ridden off in the sunset? Where is everybody?

Did I hear that Trump wasn't going to pay Guliani because he felt that his representation wasn't good enough? Haha, I got a good chuckle out of that. Sounds like typical Trump just joking around though.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Lin Wood and Sidney Powell Twitter accounts have been suspended of course but have they been in the news anywhere? Has Gulliani ridden off in the sunset? Where is everybody?

I read on either gab or MeWe this morning that Lin Wood is posting on Telegram. Not sure about Sidney Powell though. I haven’t looked at Telegram yet...too many social media platforms to try to keep up with all of them. I’ll stick with what I have now and see where everyone goes after the dust settles a bit.

Rumors have it that the CEO of MeWe is a Democratic Party supporting libertarian. Some groups on MeWe have started disappearing the last few days. So we’ll see what happens there.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
L. Lin Wood and Mike Lindell are Trump Supporters, but I seriously doubt they know as much as they claim. If the Claxon goes off in the next few days I think the guys calling the shots will be Mr. Christopher Miller (Acting SecDef) and ODNI Director Ratcliffe.

I’m waiting on that EAS Alert to wake me up...I’ll be really disappointed if I don’t get an EAS Alert. In any case, this will be an interesting week.

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Parler’s Website Back Online With a Message From Its CEO

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...its-ceo_3660235.html

Parler’s website suddenly appeared online on Jan. 17 with a message from its CEO, John Matze, who said, “Hello world, is this thing on?”

The message suggests Parler was able to find another hosting service, coming about a week after Amazon Web Services booted the social media website from its services, taking the site down. It came as Parler—billed as a “free speech” platform—was seeing an unprecedented surge in users as prominent conservatives, among others, were being banned from Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms.

Matze also issued a temporary status update.

“Now seems like the right time to remind you all—both lovers and haters—why we started this platform,” Matze wrote. “We believe privacy is paramount and free speech essential, especially on social media. Our aim has always been to provide a nonpartisan public square where individuals can enjoy and exercise their rights to both. We will resolve any challenge before us and plan to welcome all of you back soon. We will not let civil discourse perish!”

According to a WHOIS search, Parler appears to be hosted by Epik, which also hosts social media website Gab.

While it didn’t confirm Parler was seeking its services, Epik in a statement last week blasted Big Tech companies’ “kneejerk reaction” of “simply deplatforming and terminating any relationship that on the surface looks problematic or controversial.” The statement noted that Epik is “not quick to abandon our administrative positions,” as it attempted to contrast itself and Amazon.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
My wife was on her cell phone in Missouri talking to her friend who was on a land line in NY. The wife got a begining of a EAS message then it cut off. At 12:25 pm central time. “This is emergengy messaage please listen to the following message” then it cut out she did know if she hit something while changing the phone position to look at the phone.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who got the same message while at 31 Flavors. I guess it's pretty serious.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
My was on her cell phone in Missouri talking to her friend who was on a land line in NY. The wife got a begining of a EAS message then it cut off. At 12:25 pm central time. “This is emergengy messaage please listen to the following message” then it cut out she did know if she hit something while changing the phone position to look at the phone.

Set condition 1SQ. Spin up tubes 10-14 and 20-24. This is not a drill. This is the XO speaking.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'll trade you a Lipizzaner stallion for the codes...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Great movie Big Grin

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FB folds as Trump's page is reactivated after collectively losing $51 billion with Twatter.

https://youtu.be/fpyFV5htcUE

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
FB folds as Trump's page is reactivated after collectively losing $51 billion with Twatter.

Do they think that will help? Sure hope he closes the account.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:

$50 billion is less than 10% of FB's $716 billion capitalization. The current price of $251 is still above what it was a year ago and close to average of trailing 12 months. The pressure isn't coming from the stock price.

I think they realized they just outed themselves as publishers and laying the groundwork for removal of their immunity from lawsuits even if it will be two years down the road at least.

When Merkel who is anti-Trump as can be criticizes the de-platforming of Trump, that was a wake-up call to Zuck.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19659 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Further proof liberals are whores and hypocrites. It’s a revelation I know.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who got the same message while at 31 Flavors. I guess it's pretty serious.
. Oh boy, this looks serious.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Set condition 1SQ. Spin up tubes 10-14 and 20-24. This is not a drill. This is the XO speaking.

You ever see those Lipizzaner stallions?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Interesting... local news has a headline about the FBI vetting troops out of fear of an insider attack. Yet when you click the story, it recycles to the front page.

At face value it appears we have to assure no Trump supporters are in the military. That is disconcerting. How do you determine that? This is getting more weird by the day.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
So the Xiden transition team has asked the pentagon to "screen" all the troops stationed in DC and especially those that will be close to the inauguration for extremists and those that may have voted for Trump.

Now one would think the screening for nut jobs would be normal for anyone coming close to POTUS but possible Trump supporters.

And while at first the pentagon said WTF...no it seems they gave in.

Are they really this paranoid...god knows most of the rank and file (enlisted at least) probably are not the biggest Xiden supporters but that was the case for Obama as well...or Clinton for that matter.

Is this just more security theater (Occams razor would support this) or do they have real intel?

Hell, an entire Striker BN? with a attack drone squadron?....a 2nd level repair unit...shit Indian town Gap is not that far and they have quite a repair facility...at least they used to...

Not expecting an answer, just things that I am wondering.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post