SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
BLM could’ve beaten Romney to a bloody pulp and they would’ve gotten frequent flyer miles.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
BLM could’ve beaten Romney to a bloody pulp and they would’ve gotten frequent flyer miles.
Too bad they didn’t test your theory out.
Stow that shit. Never again do I want to see this kind of thing from you.

In one thread, we've got members saying "I sure hope SIGforum doesn't get shut down!" and in this thread, we have these kinds of comments. Hello??

I want each and every active member- when they compose a post- to STOP and >>>>>THINK<<<<< before they post it.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
What’s the floor plan? — New ‘suspicious video’ emerges from Capitol siege…

Lady in Pink Hat needs to be caught.
Obviously an Antifa ringleader.
Anyone recognizing her should probably contact the FBI.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Stow that shit. Never again do I want to see this kind of thing from you.

My apologies boss. That was dumb and won’t be repeated. Deleted.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry if I had anything to do with that.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Well done video.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed...e_2b6NygpNLoJrqmkGL8
I love that video. Thank you.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
Some good stuff in here...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXxEUliGMg

Great video. Let calm heads prevail for now. Thanks for sharing.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
Some good news. Didn't find that this has been posted before. Remember Rachel Rodriguez, the gal in Texas caught on video harvesting votes etc. She was arrested today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...ton-says/ar-BB1cJ6RH

Under Construction

Posts: 362 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Some interesting and disturbing video’s taken from inside and outside of the Capitol are surfacing showing...

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B92F:
Some good news. Didn't find that this has been posted before. Remember Rachel Rodriguez, the gal in Texas caught on video harvesting votes etc. She was arrested today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...ton-says/ar-BB1cJ6RH

Now let's start seeing arrests in states Trump "lost."

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...eff-flake-gov-ducey/

The Arizona Republican Party will vote on resolutions to censure Cindy McCain, former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), and Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, when it meets on January 23.

McCain, the widow of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), endorsed President-elect Joe Biden over President Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
"A little light reading"

https://navarroreport.com

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
This is an excellent interview with the CEO of Goya, Robert Unanue, discussing President Trump. He's an extremely bright and courageous man.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TigerDore,

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
It is never too early to identify 2024 Presidential candidates.
It's far, far too early.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
It is never too early to identify 2024 Presidential candidates. I think the CEO of Goya, Robert Unanue, is worth a look, but I have no idea whether he is interested.

If Dinesh D'Souza is right, it would seem like the most important thing would be to focus on keeping the MAGA/America First group engaged with the Republican Party and working hard to energize, engage, and primary the heck out of all the RINOs that have shown themselves through the impeachment. Ideally, we'll get rid of every last one, but any that we can't flush in the primary we'll have to hold our nose and support in the general.

I suspect that D'Souza is right and that the impeachment is not about President Trump at all, but about splitting the Establishment Republican Party and the MAGA/America First/Trumpsters, neither of which can beat the Democrats alone, but which can together beat them. Time will tell...

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
Some good stuff in here...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXxEUliGMg

I enjoy his channel - it definitely is a war of ideas at the core of it, but his thought is replace bad ideas with better ideas and better arguments. That would mean they listen and compromise or at least the dem/progressive/liberals, turncoat traitor GOP be amenable to ideas other than their own. [ETA - and get past their self centered, self serving ways - and that trumps all so it wont happen without a cost]

The environment we are in right now is being setup to crush ideas other than their own - how exactly do we get past that? He says fight smarter with our words, better arguments, just speak.

Over the past few years I have seen some excellent folks speak up, put great arguments out there and paid by getting dox'd, get cancelled or downright beat down.

Speaking no matter how poetic or well said is just words spoken or printed - if they are not listening then what will it ever do.

In the box hierarchy, he is saying we are still able to accomplish change at the soap box. If he thinks we are still at that box for effective change ahead?! C'mon man

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Started calling the leadership of the Ohio Senate and House of Reps. All Republicans.

Was able to speak with a staffer for all but 2 of them today.

I told them that if other states can violate federal law with respect to the use of illicit, hard drugs and immigration, then they better damn well make us a "Sanctuary State" for gun rights and ignore whatever the feds may force upon us.

Ohio has become a much better state with respect to gun and knife rights. In fact, they just repealed the duty to retreat outside of your home or vehicle and now will allow the carrying of automatic opening knives.

I would suggest you all do the same if your state has republican majorities or narrow minorities.

Para... if this is the wrong thread for this, my apologies.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
I suspect that D'Souza is right and that the impeachment is not about President Trump at all, but about splitting the Establishment Republican Party and the MAGA/America First/Trumpsters, neither of which can beat the Democrats alone, but which can together beat them. Time will tell...
He is absolutely correct.

You don’t run away from the established structure, organization, and funding.
You kick the RINO’s to the curb.

It’s not the Republican Party organization, it’s those that we have allowed to control it, that is the problem.

Everyone of the turncoats that did not support the vote in favor of rejecting the fraudulent election needs to be shown the door.
Those that voted to impeach the President should be kicked in the pants as they walk out the door.
They should be ashamed of themselves.

Why should we be the ones walking out the door?

10 House Republicans Who Turned Their Back On President Trump, Voted To Impeach

This man has no shame.
Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
He gave an interview today telling us how he wanted to restore conservative values within the Republican Party.
What does he know about conservative values.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Dear AOC:

Thank God for the First Amendment.
Cause you scare me sometimes.

AOC calls for a commission to 'rein in our media'

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post