SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Coordinated Involvement? https://www.youtube.com/watch?...J_s&feature=emb_logo

Must watch, along with the Michael Yon video,
just url's to save bandwidth --

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WnRKe6cf78VT/

"The world is watching".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

I would argue that if the court says it's unconstitutional for the president to "block" users on that twitter account it is absolutely "official"

The judges on the appeals court concluded that “the First Amendment does not permit a public official who utilizes a social media account for all manner of official purposes to exclude persons from an otherwise-open online dialogue because they expressed views with which the official disagrees.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09...als-court/index.html

I agree completely. Twitter became a de facto official channel of the POTUS.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Coordinated Involvement? https://www.youtube.com/watch?...J_s&feature=emb_logo

Must watch, along with the Michael Yon video,
just url's to save bandwidth --

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WnRKe6cf78VT/

"The world is watching".

The Michael Yon video is excellent. Had no idea Japan is being attacked in the same manner we have been.

Trying to get to watch the first video link.

Just had a call with my boss in Germany. Yes, the world is watching and our rep is being harmed drastically. Here's praying that we fix our nation and fast!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Kushner blocking pres? Non stop drama.

If you’ve read many posts on Parler you should conclude it’s not a good platform for Trump at this time. Lots of people posting things they may regret. Things that would reflect badly on him.

And Gab for that matter.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, the House just impeached Trump a 2nd time. What a freaking joke.

And now half of all presidential impeachments in the history of this country have been under Nancy Pelosi.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

And the Rinos bowing down make me puke! Frown Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Then you have this, which makes me believe all that talk about him "being pleased" about Trump being impeached again was all just more MSM hearsay BS:

McConnell Won't Convene Senate For Emergency Impeachment Trial

So now the Senate can't meet until AFTER Chairman Joe Xiden is sworn in, so how do you remove a POTUS that is already gone?

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

Where is the list of traitors?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

Where is the list of traitors?

The final vote was 232-197, with 10 House Republicans RINOS supporting the measure.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the dims and weak kneed rinos are doing is exactly what has infuriated (conservatives), John Q Public. We are tired of the do nothing BS!

Get on with the business of running this country properly.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Incitement of insurrection."

What the bloody hell are these morons talking about? This talk about insurrection is absolutely ridiculous.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
List of traitors

https://www.axios.com/trump-im...f1-cbf5b8e86108.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The FBI, rumored to be "investigating" what took place on Jan 6, has to be aware of the various video evidence showing what actually happened, and the perspectives by people like Masako Ganaha, Michael Yon, and yes, even Alex Jones (who was there).

At least there is an investigation of Jan 6, as opposed to no investigation of the election. So, will they pay attention to any of it, or is it likely to be ignored just like the election fraud evidence?

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
List of traitors

https://www.axios.com/trump-im...f1-cbf5b8e86108.html
Interesting that half of them were from the states of Washington and Michigan.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
List of traitors
Interesting that half of them were from the states of Washington and Michigan.

Interesting but NO surprise. Leftist havens. Frown

USN (RET), COTEP #192

posted Hide Post
Who would have thought that caring about your country and it's citizens could get you impeached twice.

President Trump can't get out of that pit of vipers fast enough.

Although I don't think he is done, he has sacrificed too much at this point.

The disrespect being shown this President is unforgivable.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
let's do more than a link

REP traitors

Gonzalez (OH)
Rice (SC)
Newhouse (WA)
Meijer (MI)
Kinzinger (IL)
Katko (NY)
Cheney (WY)
Herrera Beutler (WA)
Upton (MI)
Valadao (CA)

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gonzalez has turned into a real piece of shit.

Was a much different person when he was younger and on The Ohio State football team.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
What your seeing are more GOP snakes, than are in Medusa's fucking head. In the party's haste to rid themselves of Trumpism, (i.e., economic populism). The are committing ritual seppuku; and destroying the GOP, as a viable political-force. True jackassery on steroids. I am tired of the GOP, and I'm finished with their bullshit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: eTripper,

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post