SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^^^This and I wouldn’t be surprised if President Trump pardoned Blago to piss off Comey, et al:

"Many people disagreed with the sentence," Trump told reporters on Tuesday, before turning to two individuals he's bashed during his time in office. "He's a Democrat, he's not a Republican It was a prosecution by the same people, [James] Comey, [Patrick Fitzgerald], the same group."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ojevich-pardon-kerik

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Is it possible that Trump really cares about people as individuals.

That's exactly all there is to this. People make recommendations to Trump about this stuff, and he simply looks at the individuals and the evidence and makes a decision.

On a side note, does anyone think President Trump might pardon Avenatti?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Article from 2018

https://realnewsnetwork9856.bl...evich-libby.html?m=1

Connect the dots - Blagojevich, Libby, Fitzgerald, Comey, Obama.
President Trump said today that he's considering commuting the sentence of former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich and pardoning Martha Stewart. With the pardons of Jack Johnson, Dinesh D'Souza, Joe Arpaio and Scooter Libby, it sounds to me like President Trump is trying to undo malicious prosecution of the previous administrations and right egregious wrongs...particularly those by Patrick Fitzgerald

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Here’s a video of Trump performing “The Snake” at the New Hampshire Rally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywY2-_S3ci4

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywY2-_S3ci4

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Here’s a video of Trump performing “The Snake” at the New Hampshire Rally....

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just saw interview with Blavo getting out of prison on Fox News.
He really threw the Dems under the bus, praising Trump not just for getting him out but on how great he is, that can't like this. Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Just saw interview with Blavo getting out of prison on Fox News.
He really threw the Dems under the bus, praising Trump not just for getting him out but on how great he is, that can't like this. Smile

I saw that as well. He said he is now a Trumpocrat. Smile

Jim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jimbo54,

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I hope Neil Young will remember ...
Southern Man don't need him around, anyhow.

https://www.washingtontimes.co...-disgrace-to-the-us/

"Neil Young lashed out at President Trump in a scathing open letter released Tuesday on the heels of the acclaimed Canadian-born musician obtaining U.S. citizenship last month.

Published on Mr. Young’s website, the missive harshly criticizes Mr. Trump before concluding with an endorsement of Sen. Bernard Sanders, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate.

The strongly worded letter also slams Mr. Trump for continuing to use one of Mr. Young’s songs at his reelection campaign rallies in spite of the musician’s repeated complaints."

Brahahahahahahah! Suck it,Mr. Young.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Neil Young is such a has-been that if it weren’t for President Trump playing his song, there is a good chance no one is

How did such an America-hating has-been get citizenship?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...tional-intelligence/

President Donald Trump on Wednesday evening is expected to name Ambassador Richard Grenell as his new acting director of national intelligence, making Grenell the first openly gay cabinet member in a GOP administration in the history of the country.

Trump’s decision to name an effective loyalist to the position of acting director of national intelligence is likely to rankle powerful intelligence community officials, especially in the wake of the president’s acquittal by the U.S. Senate on the highly partisan articles of impeachment that the U.S. House brought against him. When Trump had previously put Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) up for the director of national intelligence position, deep state-aligned Democrats freaked out claiming Ratcliffe was not experienced enough for the job—despite the fact he’s served on the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) and has been focused on intelligence community issues during his several years in Congress. Under scrutiny on these fronts, Ratcliffe eventually withdrew from the appointment before the U.S. Senate took up his confirmation process—leaving the position open until now, where Trump is subbing Grenell into the role in an acting capacity.

Serving as acting director of national intelligence will not require Grenell to be Senate-confirmed—if he were being appointed into the role permanently he would need Senate confirmation—but he can only serve for three months in the position. Many sources close to the Trump reelection campaign expect Grenell, an outspoken supporter of the president, to eventually make his way to the campaign trail in some capacity as Trump seeks reelection. But this posting as acting director of national intelligence will serve as an at least three-month-long stop along the way in a key position for the president post-impeachment, as he seeks to rein in an unruly and restless deep state.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ I really like Richard Grenell. I was hoping that he would eventually take a more influential role in the administration.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Bernie Sanders ad led by Shaun King

remember him ?

Shaun King — a self-described black man whose family says he is white — stars as an official surrogate in a Tuesday-published political ad released by Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) presidential campaign.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B...?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...n-bernie-sanders-ad/

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Soooo, Talcum X crawled out from under his rock. Yawn.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
self described black man whose parents say he is white

quote:
Talcum X

(I actually laughed aloud)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Richard Grennell was just on Dave Rubin's show the other day. A good listen!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
How did such an America-hating has-been get citizenship?
I ask that same gd question about that "C"*** Samantha Bee. I wish she'd go back to Canada and stick a hockey stick down her throat, eh?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Soooo, Talcum X crawled out from under his rock. Yawn.

HA! Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^ I really like Richard Grenell. I was hoping that he would eventually take a more influential role in the administration.

Rick Grenell is a friend of radio station WMAL in the nation's capitol, and appears as a guest frequently. He's well-spoken, intelligent and is a positive representative of Americanism.

He's also gay. Let no one accuse Donald Trump of being anti-gay. Or anti-anything, for that matter.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
I’m thinking Hot Rod may have some dirt on Obama.

And the President really liked him in "Rudy" and "Lord of the Rings".

Posts: 8622 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post