SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
What Kimber said. I want to see who is attached to each of these bullshit pork expenditures! Shine a floodlight on all of it! No doubt a bunch of repubes too!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Our legislatures had nothing to do with the legislation actually in this abortion, other than voting for it of course.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Exactly, over 5,500 pages and they voted for it having not read it.

Now if we require names attached to each bit of pork, that would slam the breaks on all of this wasteful spending.

If their name is attached to something, they probably would/should read it.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:...
Who decided we should give money to Pakistan for gender studies?...

In America, men gladly pay good money out of their own pockets, to be part of the Motley Crue participating in gender studies...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Mr. President
God Bless you and yours.
And may God continue to bless
The USA !!

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone !!! May God keep blessing and protecting the USA and President Trump from all evil. In Jesus's name we pray. AMEN !!! God Bless !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell Says White House Aides Are Blocking Her Efforts to Help Trump

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-25-1

Attorney Sidney Powell said in a Dec. 23 interview with Zenger News that senior White House aides are preventing her from being in contact with President Donald Trump and are blocking her efforts to assume a formal coordinating role in pursuing contest-of-election challenges on the president’s behalf.

The interview followed what has been widely reported as a tense meeting at the Oval Office on Friday, first reported by The New York Times, with the participation of Trump, Powell, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, and White House counsel Pat Cipollone. National security adviser Robert O’Brien and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani reportedly participated by phone.

Powell told Zenger News that she was verbally offered the position of “special White House counsel” by Trump during Friday’s meeting, but that she has been unable to present the president with paperwork that would make it official and that her appointment has effectively been blocked.

“It has not come to pass,” Powell said, “because it seems it was blocked after Friday night, or undone, or I’m not sure what you’d call it” by senior White House staff, she suggested.

“Someone threw sand in the gears?” the interviewer asked. “Something like that,” Powell replied.

“I’ve been blocked from speaking to or communicating with the president since I left the Oval Office on Friday night,” Powell said, “by apparently everyone around” the president.

Powell clarified that the role she was offered was “not a Robert Mueller-style special counsel,” but that “there was a discussion about me being a special White House counsel.” A special counsel is appointed by the Attorney General, while a special White House counsel can be appointed by the president.

Attorney General William Barr said at a press conference Monday that he doesn’t see a reason to appoint a special counsel to probe election fraud allegations.

“If I thought a special counsel at this stage was the right tool and was appropriate I would name one but I haven’t, and I’m not going to,” Barr said, adding that he stands by his earlier assessment that the Department of Justice had not found evidence of fraud of a significant enough scale that would overturn the election.

“I was commenting on the extent to which we had looked at suggestions or allegations of systemic or broad-based fraud that would affect the outcome of the election and I already spoke to that and I stand by that statement,” he said, adding that he believes “there was fraud in this election” on Nov. 3. “Let me just say that there [is] fraud in, unfortunately in most elections, I think we’re too tolerant of it,” he said.

Barr has resigned from his role as Attorney General, with Dec. 23 being his last day in office.

Trump, in a tweet on Wednesday, doubled down on his calls for the appointment of a special counsel to probe election fraud.

“I disagree with anyone that thinks a strong, fast, and fair Special Counsel is not needed, IMMEDIATELY. This was the most corrupt election in the history of our Country, and it must be closely examined!” Trump wrote.

Since Election Day, Trump and third-party groups have pursued legal challenges to the outcome of the election in the six battleground states. None of the efforts have so far borne fruit.

Peter Navarro, an adviser to Trump, last week released a detailed report summarizing election irregularity allegations in six battleground states, concluding that they are serious enough to warrant an urgent probe and substantial enough to potentially overturn the results.

“If these election irregularities are not fully investigated prior to Inauguration Day and thereby effectively allowed to stand, this nation runs the very real risk of never being able to have a fair presidential election again,” Navarro said in his report.

According to reporting by Newsweek, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany declined to comment about whether any senior White House officials have blocked Powell from the White House.

The White House did not immediately respond to a query from The Epoch Times regarding Powell’s contacts with Trump or the status of her appointment.

Posts: 12678 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ It is clear now the swamp rats and turncoats never had any intention of helping the President getting to the bottom of this fraud of this election. Trump needs to fire these rat bastards now. If nothing happens with these assholes, then game over. Mad

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nearly Two-Thirds of Georgia Counties Fail to Produce Chain of Custody Documents for 460,000 Absentee Ballots After the November 3 General Election

https://tennesseestar.com/2020...-3-general-election/

With eleven days until Georgia’s U.S. runoff election, a large majority of the state’s counties have failed to produce chain of custody documents for some 460,000 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes that were counted in the state’s November 3 general election as requested by The Georgia Star News.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger certified that Democrat Joe Biden edged out President Trump by a thin majority and as a result, Mr. Biden received all 16 votes cast by Democrat electors when the Electoral College convened in the 50 state capitals on Monday.

Of the roughly 5 million votes cast in the November 3 election, election officials report that more than 1.3 million were by absentee ballots. In the current tally, Joe Biden leads Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential contest by 11,779 votes – or just 0.235 percent.

A poll of likely voters in Georgia conducted by John McLaughlin and Associates found that 26 percent of respondents said they voted absentee. When the pollster asked the absentee voters if they mailed or deposited their ballot in a drop box, 53 percent said they mailed their ballot, representing about 700,000 votes; and 46 percent – representing 600,000 votes – said they used drop boxes.

In the two weeks since The Georgia Star News first reported no chain of custody ballot transfer forms have been produced for the more than 500,000 of the 600,000 drop box absentee ballots cast, the 159 counties in the state have made little progress producing the documents. Furthermore, the Secretary of State has shown no interest in providing any assistance to require the counties fulfill the open record requests.

In order to account for the secure whereabouts for absentee ballots left in drop boxes across the state, the Georgia Election Code Emergency Rule approved by State Election Board on July 1, 2020, required that every county is responsible for documenting the transfer of every batch of absentee ballots picked up at drop boxes and delivered to the county election offices with ballot transfer forms. The forms are required to be signed and dated, with time of pick up by the collection team upon pick up, and then signed, dated, with time of delivery by the registrar or designee upon receipt and accepted.

From December 1 to December 13, The Star News sent open records requests for ballot transfer forms to all of Georgia’s 159 counties.

So far, 26 out of the 159 counties in Georgia responded to the requests and produced the chain of custody records. These documents account for 140,083 of the roughly 600,000 absentee ballots placed in drop boxes during the November 3 election. In other words, about three out of four absentee ballots left in drop boxes in counties across the state have no documentation verifying their chain of custody.

26 counties have responded with records of the ballot transfer forms.
26 counties – Appling, Atkinson, Burke, Candler, Charlton, Chattooga, Dade, Effingham, Emanual, Glascock, Haralson, Heard, Jenkins, Macon, Meriwether, Miller, Montgomery, Randolph, Stewart, Talliaferro, Treutlen, Twiggs, Warren, Webster, Wilcox and Wilkinson – responded and said they do not have any drop box locations.
3 counties – Fulton, Gwinnett, and DeKalb – have responded by saying they don’t know if they have documents responsive to the open records request but will provide an answer to that question at some time in the near future. In the case of Fulton County, that time in the near future could be as late as January 19, 2021.
Worth County said, “nothing in this chapter shall require agencies to produce records in response to a request if such records did not exist at the time of the request.”
Coffee County said they will process the request once the Election Supervisor recovers from illness.
102 counties have not responded to the request whatsoever.

The total number of absentee ballots left in drop boxes that have been accounted for by the ballot transfer forms from those 26 counties are:

Bartow totals 4,909
Butts totals 481
Catoosa totals 532
Cherokee totals 17,033
Clarke totals 4,909
Cobb totals 89,860
Colquitt totals 571
Cook totals 530
Decatur totals 963
Dougherty totals 3,793
Gilmer total 513
Lincoln totals 513
Lowndes totals 3,266
McDuffie totals 738
Murray totals 162
Oconee totals 3,016
Oglethorpe totals 636
Pierce totals 444
Pike totals 495
Rabun totals 1,163
Schley totals 64
Tattnall totals 282
Telfair totals 401
Towns totals 1,197
Walton totals 3,198
White totals 414

Posts: 12678 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Sooooo.....they passed this 'emergency' change back in July to allow highly vulnerable mail ballots with specific requirements, and now that those requirements weren't met, they're turning a blind eye to it...

Color me shocked...

Just add it to the ever-growing Team NeverTrump Fraud Mountain...

$.02 worth...
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
In other news, Giuliani says, “Starting After Christmas This Is Really Going to Blow Up”.
I'll be the first to admit I was wrong for doubting team Trump, but this stringing millions of us Trumpers along is getting fucking tiresome. Roll Eyes It's bottom of the 9th inning, and we're 3 down, with 2 outs. Something like a grand slam better happens.

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
In other news, Giuliani says, “Starting After Christmas This Is Really Going to Blow Up”.
I'll be the first to admit I was wrong for doubting team Trump, but this stringing millions of us Trumpers along is getting fucking tiresome. Roll Eyes It's bottom of the 9th inning, and we're 3 down, with 2 outs. Something like a grand slam better happens.

Fer real.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Get to it, Rudy. We're all waiting.

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Add "blow up" to the list along with smoking gun, bombshell, kraken, widespread, irrefutable. Just friggin do something, Rudy! Anything but flapping your damn gums!

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Rudy has been doing something. They have been showing huge things that should have changed the outcome. Even video of them pulling out suitcases of ballots didn't matter.

The problem is all the doors are locked and RINOs are holding the keys. There isn't much else they can do at this point other than keep trying. It probably won't matter, but don't let the media gaslight you into thinking they haven't been showing irrefutable evidence of fraud.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems to me that no one has fully connected the reasons why at any cost, Trump has to go.

The Democrats, MSM, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Entertainment Industry, Wall Street, many Big Businesses, Defense Contractors, Unions, Public Education System, Many state and local governments, many Courts, SCOTUS, the House, most of the Senate, Public schools, Universities, you name it. ALL are aligned against Trump and will do whatever they have to so that he is not re-elected.

Once you figure out WHY, it all makes sense.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All with their fingers in the pie. Yes, just about everyone that doesn’t give a hoot about the country wants President Trump gone. Add to that bunch, the free shit crowd & globalists.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Those in congress and federal courts can keep their jobs forever. Adding to the problem is a lot of people giving up before the fat lady has a chance to sing.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post