SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Anybody else reminded of Cotton (Hank Hill's father) from King of the Hill, when they see a pic of Bloomberg? Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Anybody else reminded of Cotton (Hank Hill's father) from King of the Hill, when they see a pic of Bloomberg? Big Grin

Nah... more like Pinky Lee! LOL

Wonder how many will have to google that name! hahahahahahaha

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
1999 Daytona:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Probably mentioned already, But I guess that was Trump trolling the shit outta the dems and this was his victory lap?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Probably mentioned already, But I guess that was Trump trolling the shit outta the dems and this was his victory lap?

Surely.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 2/17/20

No separate segment for Joe today,and no description. Grouped all together, guess WMAL was running a skeleton staff for Presidents Day. Joe's segment starts at 2:7:38.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
re: "Nevada Democrat Club officials are warning voters the results from the caucus may be delayed due to “technology glitches” in the planned use of “custom Google calculator” that will be deployed to calculate the results"

"calculator"....I for one, do not understand the "need for a calculator".

As far as I (used to) know, you needed an adding machine. Count, total, add. Confirm. No calculations involved. But that was long ago.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:

As far as I (used to) know, you needed an adding machine. Count, total, add. Confirm. No calculations involved. But that was long ago.

Technically, addition is a "calculation." OTOH, one would think that a custom application from Google wouldn't be necessary to perform elementary school arithmetic.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
...one would think that a custom application from Google wouldn't be necessary to perform elementary school arithmetic.
I believe this "calculator" is also used for reporting, it's 2020, everything is "cloud" based. So google spits out the total from the districts that use the app, in theory. Clearly not in reality, based on what happened in IA, of course those boneheads wrote their own "app". Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Technically, addition is a "calculation." OTOH, one would think that a custom application from Google wouldn't be necessary to perform elementary school arithmetic.

You realize that these are democrats, right?

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
quote:

You realize that these are democrats, right?
They don't have enough fingers. . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Trump just commuted the sentence Corrupt Illinois Gov, Rod Blagojovich.

Time to take down Obama.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Wondering if he is freeing up prison space for AG Barr.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Trump just commuted the sentence Corrupt Illinois Gov, Rod Blagojovich.

Time to take down Obama.

And pardoned Michael Milken. What in the world?

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking Hot Rod may have some dirt on Obama.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I wonder if it's to hush the democrats when he pardons a few of his own soon...

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:

Was thinking the same thing. After scratching my head, setting the stage for a Roger Stone pardon was the first thing that came to mind. It's fun to watch Trump play chess while the Dems and the media think it's checkers.

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:

Was thinking the same thing. After scratching my head, setting the stage for a Roger Stone pardon was the first thing that came to mind. It's fun to watch Trump play chess while the Dems and the media think it's checkers.

How is pardoning either of them a good thing?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
They probably know shit....that’s all I got.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Is it possible that Trump really cares about people as individuals. I've seen a lot of evidence of this over the years. Maybe there is no nefarious strategy at all. As far as Milken goes, he's been a big philanthropist, having given millions to charity since his release from prison and maybe Trump is just rewarding him for that. There doesn't have to be a hidden reason for everything that Trump does.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post