SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^ Uhhh, Trump was on the ballot today! Wink

Funny, yes, and with Joe Walsh out, I couldn't even tell you who's running against him.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
I normally wouldn't vote when my president is running against such weak candidates. I just wanted to give him the numbers to stick it to the dems and its working Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^ Uhhh, Trump was on the ballot today! Wink

Funny, yes, and with Joe Walsh out, I couldn't even tell you who's running against him.

Former Illinois congressman Joe Walsh ended his Republican primary challenge to President Trump on Friday, abandoning an effort that faced long odds and financial struggles from the start.
“I’m suspending my campaign, but our fight against the Cult of Trump is just getting started. I’m committed to doing everything I can to defeat Trump and his enablers this November. [wink, wink]They say I'm crazy but I've had a good time[/wink, wink],” Walsh said in a tweet.

https://www.latimes.com/politi...h-2020-campaign-ends

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, A Corrupt Group of Politically Focused DOJ Lawyers Isn’t The Only Issue…

quote:
Four of Robert Mueller’s special counsel prosecutors strategically and purposefully resigned their positions yesterday in an attempt to create a political narrative against U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr – through a ridiculous Roger Stone sentencing memorandum.

quote:
A significant issue is in the part of the story most have skipped past without recognizing,… because, well, simply we have become immune to the insanity of it.

... 40 FBI Agents worked on the Special Counsel?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
How popular is Trump? Someone just opened a Trump Store right outside Philly.

[IMG]http://iamwingnut.com/photos/var/resizes/BD95D499-CA34-4ABD-BB9B-CC3F70E5672D.jpeg?m=1581476381[IMG]

https://www.buckscountycourier...-bensalem-has-got-it

That's in my neck of the woods. Just forwarded to my dad. We'll see if Trump swag starts coming home with the kids. Big Grin lol

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
You’re a neighbor of mine then!

Btw:

TRUMP - “Wouldn’t a big story be that I got more New Hampshire Primary Votes than any incumbent president, in either party, in the history of that Great State?” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Not an insignificant fact!”

More votes than anyone!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I'm posting this here because there isn't a thread titled, "Draining the Swamp." Maybe there should be...?

President Trump congratulated Attorney General William Barr for taking charge of the Roger Stone case after federal prosecutors apparently went beyond their own recommendations and suggested Stone be sentenced to nine years in prison.

After the DOJ stepped in a and overrode those recommendations, all four prosecutors involved in the case resigned.

I don't care how the swamp gets drained. Fire them, or let them resign. It's all the same to me!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Former Illinois congressman Joe Walsh ended his Republican primary challenge to President Trump on Friday, abandoning an effort that faced long odds and financial struggles from the start.
“I’m suspending my campaign, but our fight against the Cult of Trump is just getting started. I’m committed to doing everything I can to defeat Trump and his enablers this November. They say I'm crazy but I've had a good time,” Walsh said in a tweet.

Yup, even voting for a commiecrat. Fucking maggot. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:

Is it protocol for VP to not salute?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:[photo snipped]

Is it protocol for VP to not salute?

Wound't you not salute if you had no military service? Genuinely don't know, curious for more knowledgeable responses.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Normal, President salutes, any others present with prior service salute(although optional), all others, place hand on heart.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I had assumed it was because the POTUS is commander in chief that he salutes and is saluted. The VP is not CINC and thus doesn't salute.

That's my guess.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Oat and stoic are both correct. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Did he (Walsh} really say he would do that? The guy hated Obama. Not that I'd support him, but I'd like to think his statement meant he'd support whoever else is on the Republican ticket.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I had assumed it was because the POTUS is commander in chief that he salutes and is saluted. The VP is not CINC and thus doesn't salute.

That's my guess.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Did he (Walsh} really say he would do that? The guy hated Obama. Not that I'd support him, but I'd like to think his statement meant he'd support whoever else is on the Republican ticket.

Of course, he didn't say that verbatim. But, the statement might as well mean that, right? Asshole is "committed to doing everything I can to defeat Trump". Anything this jerk, or any other NeverTrupmers/RINOs, does to sabotage Trump's re-election chance is a vote for the commie. Remember the Bushes?

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:

That's my guess.

My guess, too.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

How popular is Trump? Someone just opened a Trump Store right outside Philly.

I really hope none of these stupid woketards in our area don't do anything stupid, but I half expect someone to vandalize the place or try to burn it down. Frown

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I really hope none of these stupid woketards in our area don't do anything stupid, but I half expect someone to vandalize the place or try to burn it down. Frown

If he is wise, he is very well insured.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

If he is wise, he is very well insured.
With a multi-camera security system.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post