SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The PA Legislator needs to hand the PA Supreme Court their collective assess, with instructions tattooed on them.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As the FBI and DOJ are corrupted, Sidney Powell had to step in and do their job. She would make a great VP or fill some other important role.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Sometime, in some state, I hope for an "activist" judge that looks at the obvious fraud and says throw these results out, send it back to the state election board and have them clean up the mess they allowed to occur. Nest stop, higher courts, who cares, someone, somewhere say this cannot stand.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Whether fraud has occurred or not is yet to be determined. Thus the purpose of the hearing.

You could have saved yourself some keystrokes, ensigmatic, by leaving out the two sentences above. I am familiar with how the process works.

Your final sentence gave me the answer I was seeking. Thanks.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The PA Legislator needs to hand the PA Supreme Court their collective assess, with instructions tattooed on them.

I am waiting for some Democrats, whether in the judiciary, legislative or executive branches, that love this country and its founding principles more than they love an election win, to speak up and do the right thing.

It seems I will be waiting a long, long time.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

I am waiting for some Democrats, whether in the judiciary, legislative or executive branches, that love this country and its founding principles more than they love an election win, to speak up and do the right thing.

It seems I will be waiting a long, long time.

I think Joe Lieberman was the last decent democrat. And he wasn't radical/extremist enough, so the dems ran him out of the party.

Of course, the dnc leadership clearly stated they want dems to support the party over the good of the country or We, The people. Tells me all I need to know about them.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21843 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Is that Trump's lead attorney, Jenna Ellis, sitting next to Giuliani?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Trump pardons LtGen Flynn

https://justthenews.com/govern...nal-security-adviser

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Good. Fuck that corrupt Sullivan guy.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I have a sense there are people on this forum who will be disappointed when the President prevails.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
OUT F’n STANDING !!!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Probably why Sidney Powell is not officially on the President's legal team.

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Probably why Sidney Powell is not officially on the President's legal team.

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Naw man, Trump and his team don't know what they are doing. It's a mere coincidence that things keep falling a certain way despite everything against them. They turned their backs on her, or at least that's what the defeatist here thought.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Trump's gonna win.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

I think Joe Lieberman was the last decent democrat. And he wasn't radical/extremist enough, so the dems ran him out of the party.

Of course, the dnc leadership clearly stated they want dems to support the party over the good of the country or We, The people. Tells me all I need to know about them.

Yep. I think the days of the Joe Lieberman and Sam Nunn types are long gone. Manchin tells us he's moderate, but he isn't given much of voice in their party.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Trump's gonna win.

That's the spirit!!

God bless America.

Posts: 13492 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Now when President Trump is in his second term he can name Gen Flynn, Director of the FBI, and start going after the 3 letter agencies with a chainsaw. Also seek new senators and reps for the ones that are stabbing him in the back.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Trump's gonna win.

I am patient also.

This is playing out.

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Last Christmas I sent out 1.8 million presents and got back 2.5 million thank you cards.

How do I find the names of my extra 700,000 friends so that I can send them a Christmas present this year?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
How do I find the names of my extra 700,000 friends so that I can send them a Christmas present this year?

sometimes the old ways are the best

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16689 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post