SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yup

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
So....the importance of this is that if Trump wins and it’s decertified 20 electors come off the books for Joe Biden...

....and if Trump loses it goes to SCOTUS where Trump will win and the only issue will be the remedy.

Right?

I wonder how many death threats that judge has already.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

I've had a strange sense of peace this entire time that things will be alright, but everything is stacked against us on every level because of what you posted. Some don't believe in God, but I'm not one to believe a relatively unorganized group of Americans beat the strongest army in the world at the time on their own. I'm not one to believe the fog rolled in just in time to allow them to escape NYC. I'm also not one to believe RBG passing just in time to get ACB on the bench was coincidental. God is the only one who can fix this, and we need to remember Him and keep praying. We are going to win.

Funny, I've just recently finished a book on the Revolution ("Revolution on the Hudson") and am now reading another ("If By Sea"). I've noticed the same events that can only be described as providential, that enabled the Colonials to prevail against all odds against the world's greatest military power. I also see similarities with then vs now.

Specifically, I've read that only 1/3 of the Colonists supported revolution, and even then, many were not very committed when the war did not go their way. Valley Forge has been described as the moment America truly won its independence; it wasn't a battle, but that harsh winter proved the Continental Army was in the fight for good.

Also, 1/3 of the Colonists were loyalists; they did not WANT independence, and many of them actively assisted the Redcoats. These were the 'useful idiots' (though that may seem harsh, as I can genuinely sympathize with those who did not want to commit treason and just wanted to stay loyal to what they justifiably considered their lawful government).

The odds were against the rebels, yet they prevailed with God's guidance and assistance (of this I am absolutely certain).

The loyalists also suffered, as the Brits treated them badly. The Brits considered them lesser beings, as they were not from Britain but from the colonies, and the loyalists often suffered from theft, assault, and even rape at the hands of the Brits. Today's 'useful idiots' can likewise expect the leftists to turn on them eventually, especially after their usefulness has expired.

Oh, and Congress' behaviour in the Revolution was shameful. They failed to adequately supply and support the military and reneged on their promises to provide pay and pensions to those who fought and died for independence. The US won the Revolution in *spite of* congress, not because of it.

That certainly sounds familiar. . .

Thank you for the post, Hound Dog. It does sound familiar. The last few weeks were our Valley Forge, but now things are going to start to change.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
PA State Senate Hearing on election fraud being carried live by OAN right now.

In opening comments the Senators sound annoyed.

Annoyed at the voter fraud or annoyed that the hearing is taking place?

Whether fraud has occurred or not is yet to be determined. Thus the purpose of the hearing. What he's annoyed about is he feels there are credible accusations that fraud occurred and that the Democrats, incl. their own Governor, SoS, and most Courts, and the dominant media, have been unwilling to even investigate the allegations, but instead have summarily dismissed them as "poor losers trying to steal the election" and tin foil hat stuff.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
So....the importance of this is that if Trump wins and it’s decertified 20 electors come off the books for Joe Biden...

....and if Trump loses it goes to SCOTUS where Trump will win and the only issue will be the remedy.

Right?

I wonder how many death threats that judge has already.

Well, the other good news is the remedy (House vote) was used in two previous elections as Dr. Turley mentioned in the video on the last page. I'm going to look into those when I get time, but maybe another member can give us a summary of those elections.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
testimony in Pennsylvania is pretty strong (telling how corrupt the process was)

adding: testimony is awesome for our cause

testimony right now from one of the election observers. didn't catch his name (Justin something)

Observers were not allowed to be close when mail in ballots opened and much more

People who were supposed to be given provisional votes, were given regular ballots

one witness:
the machines are connected to the internet

30 Sep - 30 usb sticks were stolen

no audit trail. spike anomalies - they show where to look. A dozen ways to enter fraudulent votes

spikes: 500,000 votes for Biden, 3,000 votes for Trump

could analyze ink to see if ballots were mass produced

REP watchers not allowed even in the polling site

examples cited of people not returning their mail in ballots, but voting regularly in the booth

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, imagine a football field sized convention hall and the observers were fenced off at one of the endzones, and the closest set of tables 10 feet away, the furthest tables of hundreds is 50-75 yards away. Same with the gal that spoke after the attorney.

It's like having all of the refs of a football game at one end zone only for the entire Super Bowl. Insane.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
God is the only one who can fix this, and we need to remember Him and keep praying. We are going to win.

Right there with you, brother.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

I've had a strange sense of peace this entire time that things will be alright, but everything is stacked against us on every level because of what you posted. Some don't believe in God, but I'm not one to believe a relatively unorganized group of Americans beat the strongest army in the world at the time on their own. I'm not one to believe the fog rolled in just in time to allow them to escape NYC. I'm also not one to believe RBG passing just in time to get ACB on the bench was coincidental. God is the only one who can fix this, and we need to remember Him and keep praying. We are going to win.

Funny, I've just recently finished a book on the Revolution ("Revolution on the Hudson") and am now reading another ("If By Sea"). I've noticed the same events that can only be described as providential, that enabled the Colonials to prevail against all odds against the world's greatest military power. I also see similarities with then vs now.

Specifically, I've read that only 1/3 of the Colonists supported revolution, and even then, many were not very committed when the war did not go their way. Valley Forge has been described as the moment America truly won its independence; it wasn't a battle, but that harsh winter proved the Continental Army was in the fight for good.

Also, 1/3 of the Colonists were loyalists; they did not WANT independence, and many of them actively assisted the Redcoats. These were the 'useful idiots' (though that may seem harsh, as I can genuinely sympathize with those who did not want to commit treason and just wanted to stay loyal to what they justifiably considered their lawful government).

The odds were against the rebels, yet they prevailed with God's guidance and assistance (of this I am absolutely certain).

The loyalists also suffered, as the Brits treated them badly. The Brits considered them lesser beings, as they were not from Britain but from the colonies, and the loyalists often suffered from theft, assault, and even rape at the hands of the Brits. Today's 'useful idiots' can likewise expect the leftists to turn on them eventually, especially after their usefulness has expired.

Oh, and Congress' behaviour in the Revolution was shameful. They failed to adequately supply and support the military and reneged on their promises to provide pay and pensions to those who fought and died for independence. The US won the Revolution in *spite of* congress, not because of it.

That certainly sounds familiar. . .

Thank you for the post, Hound Dog. It does sound familiar. The last few weeks were our Valley Forge, but now things are going to start to change.

"I've noticed the same events that can only be described as providential, that enabled the Colonials to prevail against all odds against the world's greatest military power." Agree. When you read about the Revolutionary War, it is clear that General Washington should have been killed many times over. Point-blank shots repeatedly missed him. Soldiers were falling all around him and he didn't get a scratch. It was like he had a protective shell around him. He was the right man at the right time. Just as Donald Trump was, and trust that he will still be.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From the live PA hearings- 1.8 million official ballots mailed out, 2.5 million counted. 700,000 "mail-in" ballots of unknown origin. Eek

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
New math?

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
From the live PA hearings- 1.8 million official ballots mailed out, 2.5 million counted. 700,000 "mail-in" ballots of unknown origin. Eek

Hmmm, boy, that's odd.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
The corruption at virtually all levels of government in this country is "concerning" and continues to come to light virtually every day.

What is most concerning for me is that it is blatant and those charged with the duty to prevent, punish, or end it, are simply ignoring (or covering) it up.

Seems to me that we, as a nation, are at a fork in the road. One way which may not end up peacefully leads to the re-establishing of our nation. The other way leads to the final ending of it as it has existed for more than 200 years.

Decision point!

This bears repeating for those who think there is another chance.

There is not.

Pray and keep praying!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
PA voter fraud hearing is also on youtube LIVE for those who cannot get OAN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSDZkXxFVEU

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
PA voter fraud hearing is also on youtube LIVE for those who cannot get OAN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSDZkXxFVEU

Thank you!!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump called in just now to the PA mtg

Pres Trump thanking all the speakers and affidavits

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

That fact alone should throw the entire thing out and cause the legislature to not certify. That is damming evidence. Is that confirmed?

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump speaking to the hearing via phone.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I love that guy and what he said about not being intimidated by them. Thanks for posting the link, Arfmel.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I think I understand the effort to separate Sidney Powell and Trump's team. Her focus, essentially a criminal case, will take too long to help Trump in the next weeks (according to Giuliani).
His team needs to work on cases that can be decided quickly.