SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Maybe she's really saying 'Crackhead' ...
Wink

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
quote:

You said Carlson wants Trump's legal team to have the goods. You could have stopped right there.

But I didn't.

It's not complicated--read your post. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...gpM&feature=emb_logo

Are you done now?--because you've become a complete waste of bandwidth.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
MOAR KRAKEN!

We have seen just a few of the many affidavits the Trump Team has gathered and plans to file as early as this week, but this one should give you a flavor of how significant the evidence is.

One must be somewhat conversant with computer geek to fully appreciate that affidavit. I am. If true and accurate: It's pretty damn damning.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, I just deleted my post as the vid was a couple above me. I made valuable points, nearly identical to what D'Souza says, sorry you chose to ignore them and get snarky. And look, I did this without pointless nesting of quotes, so spare the virtue signalling.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wow, I just deleted my post as the vid was a couple above me. I made valuable points, nearly identical to what D'Souza says, sorry you chose to ignore them and get snarky. And look, I did this without pointless nesting of quotes, so spare the virtue signalling.

Q.E.D.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
How about attacking the democrats and their allies who engineered this fraud instead of attacking each other.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
More about the fraud.

Posts: 1554 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
How about attacking the democrats and their allies who engineered this fraud instead of attacking each other.

Thank you.

Posts: 6918 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Improved version of 46and2's idea Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
To Restore Election Integrity, End Mail-In Vote Fraud
By Bert Peterson

In the recent presidential election, Wisconsin had a high turnout, 72.3 percent, of which Joseph Biden took 49.6 percent — 250,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton in 2016 — and enough to win. For a candidate whose rallies virtually no one attended, and whose political party, in response to recent rioting and looting, was passive, that's pretty good. Or is it?

The answer to that may depend on the kind of ballots that were cast — whether they were cast in person or through the mail. Frank Miele describes the process of the first:

[Y]ou first make an active choice to vote, confirm your identity as a registered voter to a poll worker, then mark your ballot privately but in the presence of other people, and finally hand it off to a poll worker who scans it directly into a vote-counting machine while you watch. In other words, you establish your legal right to vote and have a secure chain of custody of your ballot until it is scanned, which you yourself [and you alone] participate in.

Adam Liptak of the N.Y. Times reports on a portion of mail-in voting:

The [election] board tossed out some ballots because they arrived without the signature required on the outside of the return envelope. It rejected one that said "see inside" where the signature should have been. And it debated what to do with ballots in which the signature on the envelope did not quite match the one in the county's files.

"This 'r' is not like that 'r,'" Judge Augustus D. Aikens Jr. said, suggesting that a ballot should be rejected.

Ion Sancho, the elections supervisor here, disagreed. "This 'k' is like that 'k,' " he replied, and he persuaded his colleagues to count the vote.

As can be seen, this is a very subjective, uncertain process — a far cry from the one described by Miele. But, at least in the example, which was conducted in the presence of a reporter, and in which the officials were perhaps of different parties, the officials appeared to be conscientiously trying to make the correct determination.

But what about determinations made not in the presence of a reporter, or with officials of the same party? To this, Josh Harrow writes:

[It is] far too easy to imagine one-party Democratic machine jurisdictions padding the vote tally for their candidate by mass non-disqualification of mail-in ballots that would otherwise merit closer scrutiny.

Where would such ballots come from? According to J. Christian Adams and Hans Von Spakovsky, it is from the over-inclusion of names in the voting rolls. They elaborate:

There are serious problems with the accuracy of every single state's voter rolls, some far worse than others.

People are registered multiple times. In some states, the dead remain on the rolls as active registrants for years, sometimes decades. Voter rolls are missing basic information like apartment numbers, birthdates and sometimes even full names.

There are other problems as well. Suffice it to say, the opportunity for fraud with mail-in votes is clearly there. If that opportunity has been taken, can we, through a recount, prove it? The answer is no. Once the mail-in ballots are accepted, they are thrown in with the in-person ballots. Even if officials find out later that a dead person sent in a ballot, we don't know how that dead person voted.

So if we find evidence that something in the recent election suggests that there was mail-in voter fraud (and there is such evidence), there's nothing we can do to prove that. Ever.

Although we cannot have a recount that would discover and erase fraudulent mail-in votes, and potentially throw the state electors to Trump, there's one thing that we can do. We can have a re-vote — one that includes early voting and (restricted) absentee voting, protocols to protect against COVID-19, but not mail-in voting. This would not award anything to anyone; it simply would provide a far more trustworthy vote.

If the results of such a re-vote are dramatically different, and in Pres. Trump's favor, it would not necessarily prove that, in the prior election, there had been fraud. In the interval, some voters may have changed their minds, or some of those who mailed their vote might not want to take the trouble to vote in person. The difference would be this — that, as much as is possible, we can trust the results of an in-person vote, as described by Miele; we cannot trust the result of mail-in voting.

Liptak, of the N.Y. Times, relying on election officials, writes:

[Mail-in voting fraud] is vastly more prevalent than ... in-person voting fraud[.] ...

Voting by mail is now common enough and problematic enough that election experts say there have been multiple elections in which no one can say with confidence which candidate was the deserved winner.

In circumstances in which we have, for a variety of reasons, a dubious result and we have the ability to reach a "vastly" more trustworthy result, why would we not do so? Or, from a different angle — in the administration of justice, why would a court, taking due note of vulnerabilities and uncertainties of mail-in voting, and the evidence suggesting fraud in this election, not order a re-vote?

Would that be "legislating from the bench"? As the mail-in laws were not ordered by courts, but enacted by state legislatures, one could argue that it would — unless, that is, the court correctly found that such a law violated the rights of some individual or group.

Under our laws, voting is a right. The 14th Amendment to the Constitution holds that "no state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States." This clause has been interpreted to mean that states may not discriminate against out-of-state travelers, which would certainly seem a valid interpretation. The wording of the clause, however, does not limit the clause to that; it can be applied to state laws that affect not just out-of-state travelers, but its own citizens as well.

That said, there are at least two arguments in which this clause might support a challenge to mail-in laws.

1. a) In passing voter laws that, through their vulnerabilities to fraud, needlessly risk the diminishment of votes that are legally cast, states "abridge the privileges of citizens of the United States" under their own purview. b) If the risk is of such a nature that the realization of it cannot be proven, then the party challenging the law does not have the burden of proving that such risk was realized. Instead, those states passing such laws that increase the risk of voter fraud have the burden of proving that such risk was not realized. But since the proof of a negative is impossible, that burden cannot be met, and, therefore, such laws cannot be constitutional.

2. In passing voter laws that, through their vulnerabilities to fraud, needlessly risk the diminishment of votes that are legally cast, states needlessly put the integrity not only of the state elections, but of federal elections at risk. For through federal elections, not only the state, but all other states are affected. If a majority of states became "mail-in" states, they would decide policy to which in-person states would be subject through a process such in-person states may consider corrupt. This seems untenable; for a common democratic enterprise, at least with respect to the potential diminishment of legal voting, there would seem to be a need for a common standard on such issue — one that, based on the Constitution, is defined by the courts. Such a standard would apply to federal elections but (barring adoption of the first argument) not to state elections.

(This argument means not only that some states may challenge mail-in voting; it also means that other states may challenge in-person voting, presumably on the contention of it being a suppression of the vote. While that might be done, there would — at least when challenged states also have early voting and restricted absentee voting — not seem to be an argument to support such a challenge.)

According to the Center for the Study of Federalism, Alexander Hamilton, in The Federalist No. 80, wrote that the privileges or immunities clause "may be esteemed the basis of the Union." Yet, the Center notes, this is one of the least developed principles in American constitutional history.

This may be a good time to develop that principle. We very well may never have another opportunity.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...d.html#ixzz6eYOvqEwr

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24106 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
MOAR KRAKEN!

We have seen just a few of the many affidavits the Trump Team has gathered and plans to file as early as this week, but this one should give you a flavor of how significant the evidence is. It is by Russell James Ramsland, Jr., the expert who persuaded Texas not to buy the Dominion machines used in the disputed states’ balloting. He describes the vulnerabilities of the system he and his colleagues observed, as did Dr. Andrew Appel, Princeton Professor of Computer Science, and after explaining them concludes:

" Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated within the Dominion/Premier System in Michigan."

https://www.courtlistener.com/...3580.7.1_2.pdf%C2%A0

I wonder what the party of science will say about this?

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
MOAR KRAKEN!

We have seen just a few of the many affidavits the Trump Team has gathered and plans to file as early as this week, but this one should give you a flavor of how significant the evidence is. It is by Russell James Ramsland, Jr., the expert who persuaded Texas not to buy the Dominion machines used in the disputed states’ balloting. He describes the vulnerabilities of the system he and his colleagues observed, as did Dr. Andrew Appel, Princeton Professor of Computer Science, and after explaining them concludes:

" Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated within the Dominion/Premier System in Michigan."

https://www.courtlistener.com/...3580.7.1_2.pdf%C2%A0

*sigh*. Some eggheads saying that there is a “probability” of manipulated results does not equate to proof of manipulated results. The courts are going to demand specific proof of fraud, and specifics of which ballots are fraudulent and how many. The problem is that there are many actual legitimate ballots, and courts aren’t just going to throw all of them out on a chance that there might be some fraudulent ballots in the mix. So far Sidney and the dream team haven’t put out much that’s gained actual traction in court, which is the only place that it really matters. I know, it’s just around the corner. Two more weeks. Whatever. Wake me when it’s over.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:...
Whatever. Wake me when it’s over.

Nope.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:

*sigh*. Some eggheads saying that there is a “probability” of manipulated results does not equate to proof of manipulated results. The courts are going to demand specific proof of fraud, and specifics of which ballots are fraudulent and how many. The problem is that there are many actual legitimate ballots, and courts aren’t just going to throw all of them out on a chance that there might be some fraudulent ballots in the mix. So far Sidney and the dream team haven’t put out much that’s gained actual traction in court, which is the only place that it really matters. I know, it’s just around the corner. Two more weeks. Whatever. Wake me when it’s over.

The democrats tried to impeach a sitting President and reject a nominee for the Supreme Court based on 2nd hand hearsay. They threw in a few biased, opinionated 'experts' with no direct knowledge.

Those 'eggheads' might be more credible.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Unity!! thru WWII-type 'deprogramming'...this is right up there with 'Truth and Reconciliation Boards'...

And they wonder why 73M citizens aren't buying the unity rhetoric...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/1...es-trump-supporters/

Apologies if this has been previously posted...

Boss

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Boss1,

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
The problem is that there are many actual legitimate ballots, and courts aren’t just going to throw all of them out on a chance that there might be some fraudulent ballots in the mix.

Oh the courts most certainly can and have done that before. There is indeed precedent for it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With this high stakes struggle for the control of America. An issue has to be at the top of mind for friend and foe is Trumps physical safety.

With goverment officials of dubious loyalty revealing themselves at every turn one has to wonder about his security detail provided by secret service.

I wonder if Trump has any private personal non-government security people on staff?

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
MOAR KRAKEN!

Unfortunately, when he mixed voter numbers from MN with registrations from MI, his credibility takes a hit. His charts showing the votes being up tp 300% of registrations are in error. Even if the first part about the Dominion machine vulnerability is 100% accurate, his affidavit will be discounted by most readers.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

You can never hit a target if you never fire a shot. Why don't we all retreat to our basement? The battle is already lost before the first engagement?

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The swamp the President is trying to drain is looking more and more like the Marianas Trench. Whew!

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post