SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The reality is politicians and media bend with the wind because they rely on popularity and narrative, not principles and facts.

No republican state elected official in a "battleground" state is going to stick his or her neck out to change the results of the election. Calls for recounts and investigations will occur but they are mostly for show and don't dig deep enough. The secs of state and governors are not going to stop certification, nor is any legislature going to reject the vote and assign electors to the President. Anyone who does this will be relentlessly assaulted by the MSM/BigTech/BLM/Antifa as an "election fixer" and they will lose their next re-election, or worse. Their #1 priority is self preservation while giving a feigning appearance of standing up for their constituencies.

And of course no democrat elected official, appointed official, judge, or poll worker is going to a damn thing other than repeat the lie that there is no evidence of fraud and that Biden won.

Media people need to think about their next job, their coworkers, their industry peers, and their management - who are ALL in bed with the democrats. There is a very real possibility of being blacklisted.

Yeah, it sucks.

Everything hinges on the Federal lawsuits and evidence of voting machine tabulation fraud and foreign servers.

The media said IN ADVANCE that Trump would appear to win on election day, but lose after the "mail-ins" were counted, that he would contest the election, and that we "might have to remove him from office", and that is EXACTLY how it is playing out. They primed everyone for the foregone result so the sheep would accept it when it happens.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Ok. Place your stock where you see fit. Levin is a paid talking head just like Carlson.

They both deserve time, but at the end of the day they are both entertainers.

Well, if you won't spend the 10 minutes listening that is up to you. He lays out the legal reasons why it is idiotic for Tucker or anyone else to demand it at this point. Worth a listen to, but up to you.

If anyone else is interested here is the link. Just click on the 11/20
https://westwoodonepodcasts.co...-mark-levin-podcast/

He also said he would talk about it again on his Sunday show.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Ok. Place your stock where you see fit. Levin is a paid talking head just like Carlson.

They both deserve time, but at the end of the day they are both entertainers.

Well, if you won't spend the 10 minutes listening that is up to you. He lays out the legal reasons why it is idiotic for Tucker or anyone else to demand it at this point. Worth a listen to, but up to you.

If anyone else is interested here is the link. Just click on the 11/20
https://westwoodonepodcasts.co...-mark-levin-podcast/

He also said he would talk about it again on his Sunday show.

Levin has been saying the same thing since this started. I listen to his radio show. He lays out the legal reasons IN HIS OPINION.

He doesn’t have a “bombshell” either, despite what you are trying to claim.

Will you turn on him when he turns out to be wrong? He’s a sharp guy, but he’s even wrong at times.

What will you do when this all turns out to be all bun?

At the end of the day, you guys seem to turn on anyone who disagrees with whatever position you take. The left doesn’t do that.

Either some lessons need to be learned from the mistakes we make, or we will continue to lose.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I wasn't going to respond to "so far unsubstantiated allegations", but I do need to clarify.

"so far unsubstantiated allegations" is BS

I wasn't commenting on what would convince the Supreme Court or any other judge of anything.

I was making a statement about something I believe.

And I wasn't questioning your beliefs. Nor was I calling them bullshit, btw. What I was doing was clarifying my position. Why I am so far in the "nearly certain" camp.

The bar for your certainty is somewhat lower. I have no quarrel with that.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Replying to Lefty Sig post...

If the people allow for all of that, then we earned the tranny.

Either we believe we are governed by our consent, and we demand those chosen to represent the good cause of this Republic, or we are nearly servants.

I pray that should it ever fall to the unspoken means of redemption of our blessing, recognized and established in our constitution that men, and many of them, arise and not waver.

Meanwhile, hold up the standard and do not let it dip.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Levin has been saying the same thing since this started. I listen to his radio show.

He doesn’t have a “bombshell” either, despite what you are trying to claim.

Will you turn on him when he turns out to be wrong?

Who mentioned a "bombshell"? What are you talking about? When he turns out to be wrong about the process of legal discovery civil complaints only needing reasonable belief?

Tucker is not an attorney. He is out of his depth and wrong to have gone after Sidney the way he did. Does that mean we will win in court? No, because judges do what they want these days. The bottom line is Levin does a great job of laying things out in his opening segment about not listening to Tucker or anyone else who doesn't know what they are talking about in this regard.

The bottom line for me with the other stuff is people are with us or they are against us. If Tucker jumps out of the boat then screw him and anyone else who does the same. No, he doesn't get to think for himself on this one. Shut up and support us or stay quiet. Don't feed the other side. I understand you will feel differently and I get it.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Maybe everyone needs to turn off the pro/con media and go outside in the fresh air. Leave your masks inside.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The media cannot deal with a slowly developing methodical story. They need bombshells, headline busters, BREAKING NEWS!, See it here first on News Station X.

They can't handle how this is progressing.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ so true!

The media hates the slow drip... not just because they want bombshells, but also because as the slow drip continues it undermines their primary story which is: Nothing to see here! Let's talk about something else! President-Elect Biden! Trump must concede!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24109 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
..at the end of the day they are both entertainers.

That's facile and dismissive. Hannity and Don Lemon are not Levin and Carlson. You cannot ascribe the same weight to all. That's like saying all politicians are the same, they're not. It's the easy way out for the uninvolved, we here are all involved. I hope you'll at least agree with that.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Maybe everyone needs to turn off the pro/con media and go outside in the fresh air. Leave your masks inside.

Indeed.

The thing about turning on people, is eventually the thought police will turn on you.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Levin is an attorney. Carlson is not. Carlson is a whiner and bitcher like many on our side, and all of the leftists, who keep demanding proof/evidence. Throwing his tantrum on national TV like he did is an embarrassment. I'm going to say this again. Even if you show irrefutable evidence of fraud, the leftist maggots will never be satisfied. They will keep moving the yardstick, blow it off and ridicule you. Haven't you guys learned anything in the past 4+ years?

The President lawyers are not obligated to show you, me, or the public anything. You are not entitled to see anything. You and I are just spectators. The real fight and outcome will be in court. Lower court rulings will mean squat, because the end is in SCOTUS. Win or lose, it will in SCOTUS.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone who does this will be relentlessly assaulted by the MSM/BigTech/BLM/Antifa as an "election fixer" and they will lose their next re-election, or worse. Their #1 priority is self preservation while giving a feigning appearance of standing up for their constituencies.

What needs to be understood is that after this there will not be any elections that mean anything. No battles to be fought by incumbents, no winning over the constituencies no glad handing or compromise will be needed. Officials will be chosen for us not elected by us. This idea of anyone calculating what to do now because of future elections is a fools game. That's why this needs to be won here and now. The future is now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

The President lawyers are not obligated to show you, me, or the public anything. You are not entitled to see anything. You and I are just spectators. The real fight and outcome will be in court. Lower court rulings will mean squat, because the end is in SCOTUS. Win or lose, it will in SCOTUS.

AKA, we're the peanut gallery and the media hates knowing we're in the same room as they are with regards to infotainment.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
The media cannot deal with a slowly developing methodical story. They need bombshells, headline busters, BREAKING NEWS!, See it here first on News Station X.

They can't handle how this is progressing.

You got that right. Just like some people here who want immediate resolution. Real life litigation isn't like the actual 40 minutes of your favorite one hour tv mystery.

Meanwhile the President continues fulfilling his promises and leading by example.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
With all the instances where "mail in" voting was emphasized, REP observers not allowed to observe, signature matching ignored, mail dates ignored, eye witness reports of fraud, the history of Dominion and Smartmatic, .... To me it is conclusive - massive (perhaps historical) voter fraud by the DEMs in the 2020 Presidential Election.

One thing that really sold me was "why Georgia?"

From the Chicago Tribune, of all places:

Trump beat a much more formidable opponent Hillary Clinton by over 200,000 votes with a near 80% turnout. Georgia is a fairly red state, and yet Biden The Moron could outperform both Obama and Hillary? Then it hit me; the state had an extremely rare occurrence of two senator seats up for grab at the same time.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
There is no “bombshell” coming.

Votes were electronically flipped from one candidate to the other.

Votes were weighted to favor one candidate and disfavor the other candidate.

There was an overwhelming number of votes for one candidate which would overwhelm the pre-programmed weighted values to the extent where additional votes needed to be added.

Critical states shutdown counting in order to add the additional votes to ensure the pre-selected winner would in-fact receive more votes.

Mail-in (absentee) ballots were manufactured and added to the stacks of ballots.
Absentee ballots were mailed in on the same day or before they were sent to the voter.

Sorting of ballots occurred without both political parties allowed to observe.

Different rules were applied to fixing ballots from counties of a particular political makeup.

Dead people voted.

No coming “bombshell”, simply a presenting of evidence and verdict coming.
If your still looking for a “bombshell”, you missed the explosion.

The only “bombshell” would be identifying what other countries have had their elections rigged by this voting software, and who did the rigging of elections.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait to see how Obama was involved.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Now that things may have been shredded a recount is alright...

quote:

Gov. Brian Kemp certified the state's slate of 16 presidential electors, but acknowledged that will still permit President Donald Trump's legal team to officially call for a recount.

The move will "formalize the certification," but it "paves the way for the Trump campaign to pursue other legal options and a separate recount if they choose," Kemp said Friday night, per The Associated Press.

Kemp expressed concern the completed Georgia audit looked only at ballots, not the signatures on the absentee ballot applications or absentee ballot envelopes.

"As a former Secretary of State, he is the first to know and confirm that a signature is matched twice prior to an absentee ballot being counted," Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs said in a statement.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger certified results reported by the state's 159 counties that show Biden with 2.47 million votes, President Trump with 2.46 million votes, and Libertarian Jo Jorgensen with 62,138. That leaves Biden leading by a margin of 12,670 votes, or 0.25%.

The signatures on absentee ballot applications and envelopes are required to be checked when they are received. The audit is only meant to ensure the voting machines counted the ballots correctly, Raffensperger's office has said.

Trump's endorsement two years ago helped Kemp win a heated Republican primary and eke out a narrow general election victory over Democrat Stacey Abrams. Trump is expected to remain a powerful influence with GOP voters in the upcoming Senate runoffs in Georgia as well as in 2022, when Kemp will have to seek reelection.

The counties' results were affirmed by a hand count of the 5 million ballots cast in the race, according to results released by the secretary of state's office. The tally resulted from an audit required by a new state law and was not in response to any suspected problems with the state's results or an official recount request. Raffensperger said the hand tally confirmed Biden's victory.

Two years ago, when he was secretary of state, Kemp pushed back forcefully against an outcry from Democrats who accused him of suppressing voter turnout to improve his odds of winning the gubernatorial election. At the time, he insisted that Georgia's laws "prevent elections from being stolen from anyone."

At a news conference at the state Capitol on Friday morning, before the results were certified, Raffensperger reiterated his confidence in the 2020 elections.

"Working as an engineer throughout my life, I live by the motto that numbers don't lie," he said. "As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state's office or of courts or of either campaign."

Raffensperger's office stumbled earlier in the day when it prematurely announced the certification while it was still unfinished. Forty minutes later, a corrected news release was sent out saying that certification was still to come. The momentary slip was yet another moment of drama in a race that has been full of it.

Now that the results are certified, Trump's campaign will have two business days to request a recount since the margin is within 0.5%. That recount would be done using scanning machines that read and tally the votes and would be paid for by the counties, the secretary of state's office has said.

The hand count for the audit produced some slight differences from the previous machine tally, but no individual county showed a variation in margin larger than 0.73%, and the variation in margin in 103 of the state's 159 counties was less than 0.05%, the secretary of state's office said. During the audit, several counties discovered previously uncounted ballots and had to recertify their results.

"It's quite honestly hard to believe that during the audit thousands of uncounted ballots were found weeks after a razor-thin outcome in a presidential election," Kemp said. "This is simply unacceptable."

Raffensperger said Friday he plans to propose legislative changes aimed at increasing trust in the results, including allowing state officials to intervene in counties that have systemic problems in administering elections, requiring photo ID for absentee voting and adding stricter controls to allow for challenges to voters who might not live where they say.

"These measures will improve the security of our elections, and that should lead to greater public trust," he said.

Kemp said he also looked forward to working with lawmakers to address election concerns.

Raffensperger, a self-described "passionate conservative," has endured intense criticism and insults from fellow Republicans — from the president to the chair of the state Republican Party — over his handling of the election. He acknowledged their feelings Friday.

"Like other Republicans, I'm disappointed our candidate didn't win Georgia's electoral vote. Close elections sow distrust. People feel their side was cheated," he said.

https://www.newsmax.com/politi...020/11/21/id/998152/

Also some news out of WI

quote:
BREAKING: Milwaukee Board of Canvassers agree with Trump campaign to set aside certain absentee ballots
3-4 minutes

The legal objections from the Trump campaign were considered by the Milwaukee Board of Canvassers yesterday and they ultimately sided with the Trump campaign on some objections:

Fox 11 News provided a list of the legal objections raised by the Trump campaign:

The Trump campaign has been informed by observers, whether sitting or standing, that they are unable to see through plexiglass and observe the ballots and materials being reviewed by election workers and therefore, they believe there is an inadequate opportunity to observe the ballots. Therefore, they are requesting items 2-7. Also, they want to ensure that there is a Trump observer at each table while recount is occurring.
Requesting that all written applications for absentee ballots are present during the recount and are set aside for observation.
Requesting that all absentee ballot envelopes without a written application set aside for observation.
Requesting that all absentee ballot envelopes with different ink set aside for observation.
Requesting that all absentee ballot logs are available, that they include all absentee applications (i.e., online requests) and set aside for observation.
Requesting that all absentee envelopes and applications that identify indefinitely confined voters set aside for observation.
Requesting that all copies or other evidence of all photo identification for any absentee ballot identification set aside for observation.
Requesting that all data for all the tabulating machines and all images of the ballots be preserved today and available for observation. And, that any and all audit trails and/or error trails from tabulating machines from Nov 2-5, 2020 be made available for observation, as well as the names of any technicians that performed any of this work or updates during Nov 2-5, 2020.

Fox 11 says the Board of Canvassers did agree to set some ballots aside from the objections:

Ultimately, the Board of Canvassers directed Milwaukee County poll workers to set aside absentee ballot envelopes that had different colored ink and envelopes marked as indefinitely confined for observation.

That looks like only two out of the eight objections. But even so, Team Biden didn’t like it:

“Setting aside, setting different piles, that is not part of the recount process under the statute,” Biden campaign attorney Chris Meuler said.

So what happens next?

Milwaukee County will recount nearly 460,000 ballots — costing an estimated $2.3 million. The recount process must be done by Dec. 1.

“The timeline, we will continue to plow through this as we go. We expect additional objections and those come to the commission. We’ll just continue to work through the process,” George Christenson, the Milwaukee County clerk, said.

Observers were present at the Wisconsin Center to watch the recounting process. They are not allowed to touch any recount materials, but can walk around the facility and bring any concerns to the Board of Canvassers.

https://therightscoop.com/brea...in-absentee-ballots/

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Can’t wait to see how Obama was involved.

See videos on page 443 of this thread.
I believe Joe when he said they applied this voter fraud during the Obama Administration.
I also believe Obama is the King Pin with Soros’s and High Tech Companies providing the financing.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post