SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Gotta post this classic:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
My email to Romney just went thru

"Thank you, your message has been sent."
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The RNC chair Ronna McDaniel is Romney's niece.

McDaniel:

This is not the first time I have disagreed with Mitt, and I imagine it will not be the last.

The bottom line is President Trump did nothing wrong, and the Republican Party is more united than ever behind him.

I, along with the @GOP, stand with President Trump.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
My wife watched FoxNews tonight for the first time in a while, took this photo of Rep Louis Gohmert. He wasted no time Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...peachment-acquittal/

President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that he would address the nation after his impeachment acquittal.

The address will take place on Thursday at 12:00 p.m. EST at the White House.

“I will be making a public statement tomorrow at 12:00pm from the White House to discuss our Country’s VICTORY on the Impeachment Hoax!” Trump wrote on Twitter on Wednesday after the vote.

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Reports are out tonight that Nancy DID NOT spontaneously rip up the speech. There is a moment when the Prez is talking to Rush that she's seen putting some of the papers behind the desk and performing what looks like a little tearing motion.

I read that stills blown up show the papers have little tears in the them.

It was preplanned as a publicity stunt all along.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Reports are out tonight that Nancy DID NOT spontaneously rip up the speech. There is a moment when the Prez is talking to Rush that she's seen putting some of the papers behind the desk and performing what looks like a little tearing motion.

I read that stills blown up show the papers have little tears in the them.

It was preplanned as a publicity stunt all along.

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ning-rip-speech.html

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I think this is applicable:
quote:
18 US code 2071 states:

www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

This law needs to be honored immediately and toss Pelosi out of the House forever.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i Have nothing but disgust..Good gravy things are a mess.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I think this is applicable:
quote:
18 US code 2071 states:

www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

This law needs to be honored immediately and toss Pelosi out of the House forever.

flashguy

Be careful with applying this law literally and without regard to the circumstances. I saw video of someone important who had very clearly and undeniably falsified a map, and I don;t think you want that person tossed out.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAllen01:

Be careful with applying this law literally and without regard to the circumstances. I saw video of someone important who had very clearly and undeniably falsified a map, and I don;t think you want that person tossed out.

Seriously in no mood for your trolling this evening. That's straight up doltish what you just posted, albeit likely deliberately.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pelosi is not going to be prosecuted for tearing papers. You know this. Let's move on and get back to reality, please.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you need attention, I'm here for you.

Mind your manners, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump launches one at Romney

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...against-mitt-romney/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1225203837226700800

“Slick, slippery, stealthy Mitt Romney had us fooled,” the narrator of the anti-Romney video says over images of Mitt Romney in sunglasses.

The video reminded Trump supporters that Romney initially visited the president after he was elected, trying to win Trump’s favor so he could be nominated Secretary of State.

“Posing as a Republican, he tried to infiltrate Trump’s administration as Secretary of State,” the narrator continues. “Now his cover is blown.”

The video calls Romney a “Democrat secret asset”

and reminds viewers he failed to beat President Obama in 2012.

The video then reminds supporters of Trump’s ultimate victory in 2016 against Hillary Clinton.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
You know how Trump likes to give everyone nicknames?

How hard do you think Trump is trying not to say “Pete ButtPlug” in his tweets?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
It's BootyJudge

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I call him Buttgag.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Fast forward to 1:50...I found this to be an interesting little tidbit that Laura Inghram brought out in her discussion with Lindsay Graham...it’s funny how a lot of these “players” are tied into Burisma Wink...maybe Mittens felt if Trump was impeached then no one look to deep into his tie in to Burisma.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/xOyt1RmhD8Y

Also this...

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-board-of-directors/

Former Mitt Romney Adviser Sits on Burisma Board of Directors

The American Thinker, which first brought the story to light, noted it is “an odd coincidence that Mitt has as CNN puts it ‘been a lone Republican voice expressing concern about President Donald Trump’s July phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump asked Ukraine’s President to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his family.’”
In October 2011, Romney announced that Black, who had served in the CIA since 1974, had been selected as a special adviser.

“I am deeply honored to have the counsel of this extraordinary group of diplomats, experts, and statesmen,” Romney said at the time. “Their remarkable experience, wisdom, and depth of knowledge will be critical to ensuring that the 21st century is another American Century.”

Black trained for covert operations and eventually became the director of the National Counterterrorism Center from 1999 until 2002. After the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks perpetrated by al-Qaeda, Black was appointed ambassador at large and coordinator for counterterrorism in December 2002 by President George W. Bush.

John Brennan succeeded Black in his job as director of the National Counterterrorism Center.

According to the American Thinker, “Cofer Black left the CIA in 2006 to join Blackwater, the huge contractor for services related to military and intelligence action, where he served as vice chairman until 2008.”

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Seriously in no mood for your trolling this evening. That's straight up doltish what you just posted, albeit likely deliberately.

Seriously. Our resident Trump hater who still won’t answer my question as to who he voted for in 2016 and plans to vote for in 2020 has to come by and do his usual drive-by bomb toss-and-run?

You need to stay out of this thread for good, pal.

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Early in DTs presidency he was more of an outsider than now since he is the leader of the Republican party. He was obviously not accepted at first by even his own party, which made me fearful what could happen if he were impeached. I thought they could take him out any time they wanted for anything. There were suggestions they might do that, (probably tin foil hattery) soon after inauguration.

This impeachment trial in the senate, and party line support throughout congress, has proven his party will support him, and I suppose I needn't fear anymore.

I was happy and surprised the dims dropped no more bombs like the Bolton book leaks this week. I thought there would be more shenanigans.

I'm quite relieved that the vote for acquittal is over, and with only one surprise. That BS is behind us and DT, and we can move on to more important things.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Pelosi is not going to be prosecuted for tearing papers. You know this. Let's move on and get back to reality, please.

You’re right (of course), but it was nice fantasy.

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post