SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
now that its official, let the real games against these traitors commence

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So if he's "expelled from the GOP," what does that mean? Is his seat an independent? Does he become a Democrat automatically?

There needs to be a "Remove Romney" movement nationally, not just in the state of Utah.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Romney is done as a player in Republican politics, he burnt a lot of bridges today. A certain Democrat website is creaming all over themselves over Romney. Hollywood also on social media. He finally figured out how to make the leftists love him. Like a battered wife, he ignores past abuse and yearns for their love. What a pathetic person.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Mittens took a fall in 2012. Can’t understand why anyone would vote for him to begin with.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Schiffty Schiff is using the ammo provided by mittens right now on PBS.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I held my nose and voted for the sanctimonious prick in 2012.

I can't even guess how many hundreds of thousands of times I have washed my hands since then, but now? I can't stand the thought of touching my food with them.

Gonna order Chinese takeout and use chopsticks.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Maybe mittens is terminal, and he just wants to be fawned over by the left and mainstream media like McCain when he passes.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
For those wanting to tell Romney what you think, don't waste your time.

I follow him on Facebook, and ever since he was elected he gets THOUSANDS of comments, 99.9% of which call him out for what he is. Nobody reads them. If they did, they wouldn't post again and again and again only to get thousands upon thousands of negative comments in return.

Nobody reads it. Nobody cares.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
nothing but undying hatred and disgust for everything democrat - what a pathetic bunch of people that actually want us to fail and hate this country so much

https://www.oann.com/rep-sherr...the-president-a-win/

"Rep. Sherrill admits colleagues are blocking legislation because they ‘don’t want to give the president a win’"

"“There are things that we have to do that are not making any progress because of the impeachment obsession over in the House. We have to reach a deal on spending on defense appropriations. I thought we had a deal this summer and they reneged on that.” – Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader
In 2018, Rep. Sherrill became the first Democrat to be elected in her heavily conservative district in more than 30 years. President Trump carried the district in 2016, which could signal the region’s possible return to its Republican roots during this year’s elections.
This time around, Sherrill will be facing off with tax policy attorney Rosemary Becchi, who has already found support from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. It will be up to her party’s leadership to decide to take action on her admission or continue pressing the brakes on passing any meaningful legislation."

quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
For those wanting to tell Romney what you think, don't waste your time.

I follow him on Facebook, and ever since he was elected he gets THOUSANDS of comments, 99.9% of which call him out for what he is. Nobody reads them. If they did, they wouldn't post again and again and again only to get thousands upon thousands of negative comments in return.

Nobody reads it. Nobody cares.

Yes, they get noticed. Romney notices.

And it burns.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Maybe mittens is terminal, and he just wants to be fawned over by the left and mainstream media like McCain when he passes.

The sooner he leaves this planet the better. And that goes for all of his ilk. And the entirety of the Democrat party.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Congratulations President Trump

Thank you to all REP senators except the POS Romney

Even the general link to Romney is not working

https://www.romney.senate.gov/contact-senator-romney

Let's all sent the Senator an olde fashioned snail mail letter.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
https://pjmedia.com/trending/b...ter-pelosis-tantrum/

BACKFIRE: 'I Will Never Vote Democrat Again,' Say Angry Dems on C-SPAN After Pelosi's Tantrum

This is the most satisfying video series you'll see all day. After Pelosi and her White Witches threw their little fits of rage last night at the SOTU, they felt very smug about themselves. Their voters, on the other hand, felt differently. It turns out that most Americans think you should stand up and clap for the good things that happen in America instead of sulk and pout on your butt like a spoiled child.

C-SPAN asked people to call in and give their opinions on the SOTU. What happened after that was brilliant. "I'm a Democrat, but I no longer will vote Democrat," said one caller. "I think it's outrageous that they sat there when all these good things are happening to our country and how much we love our country. And they looked like they hated our country...It's outrageous and I will never vote Democrat again." She went on to say that all her family voted for Hillary last time but this time they will never vote for a Democrat again.

But she wasn't the only one. A man called in and said, "Let me put it this way, I've been a Democrat for 70-some years and what I saw tonight was appalling to me...it was very disrespectful to this president and I didn't vote for him...but that man is the president and we should respect him." He continued, "What I've seen tonight of the Democrat party, I am changing my mind...I'll probably stay home. I'm embarrassed being a God-danged Democrat for what they did in the House today." Then he had me rolling on the floor with this. "They looked like a bunch of dadgum idiots sitting there." Hear, hear!

A woman from Mississippi called in to give the Democrats a piece of her mind. "I watched my president give a speech on everything great that's happening in our country but yet, Nancy Pelosi and the others who were dressed in white, I might add, just sitting over there, never standing, never clapping for anything that might be good for the country—I don't understand it. I used to be a Democrat, and I am no longer a Democrat." And there's more than that. It's a slaughter. Listen.

According to people who watched it live, there were many more calls saying the same thing. All the Democrats had to do was look normal, and they couldn't even do that. It's almost as if they have a death wish. I'm not complaining, but dang! That was some seriously bad optics, folks! Considering that the Trump rally in New Jersey drew a crowd of 25% Democrats (who were all cheering and screaming for the president) I think they are in big, YUGE trouble. What do you think?

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
So if he's "expelled from the GOP," what does that mean? Is his seat an independent? Does he become a Democrat automatically?
There needs to be a "Remove Romney" movement nationally, not just in the state of Utah.

Only the citizens of Utah can "Remove Romney". It's up to them. I fully support any effort to do so and would probably send a few bucks to any organized effort to get a recall on the Utah ballot.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
President Trump got Judge Kavanaugh into the Supreme Court. And for that, we are joyful.

I neither forget nor forgive what the Democrats did to Judge Kavanaugh.

And I think its likely that I will not forgive or forget what the Democrats try to do to the Supreme Court replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsburg that President Trump will get into the office during 2020-2024.

And for that, and all the lesser court appointees that President Trump has and will accomplish, we shall be joyful.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

Only the citizens of Utah can "Remove Romney". It's up to them. I fully support any effort to do so and would probably send a few bucks to any organized effort to get a recall on the Utah ballot.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a “recall” in Federal elections as it would need to begun under US Constitution provisions, of which there are none.

Now, if the citizens of Utah wish to express their displeasure by written or vocal means, then have at it. All politicians love money for political campaigns, so that should be the starting point and dry up.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...pelosis-pol-n2560840

The Senate Moved to Acquit Trump. Now McConnell Is Opening Up About Pelosi's 'Political Instincts.'

After the Senate voted to acquit President Donald Trump on two articles of impeachment, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) held a press conference to discuss what took place.

"Some of you are probably wondering what's left to be said after listening to all this the last two or three weeks. As you know, on occasion I'm rather parsimonious with my comments and I thought it best to wait until this was behind us before having a more open discussion with all of you about what we've just witnessed," McConnell told reporters.

"Let me start by saying I don't think any of you doubt that this was the most partisan of exercises. We all fully remember and it's been numerous times, as the Speaker said, roughly a year ago, you shouldn't go forward with an impeachment if it was not bipartisan," the Senate Majority Leader explained. "I've watched her very carefully over the years. Our leadership position has overlapped. Even before then we were working together on appropriation bills, back in the early days."

"I'm pretty sure she didn't want to do this," McConnell said. "But the fact that she was pulled into this direction, against what appeared to be her political instincts a year ago, underscores that this was a purely political exercise."

"Now, having been dragged into something she instinctively felt was a mistake and the second impulse was 'Let's get this over as quickly as possible. Get it out of here. Get it over in the other body and let them deal with it,'" he explained. "So that's why you had an abbreviated, truncated rush job in the House."

Pelosi knew impeachment was a bad idea. She never wanted to pursue it. But political insurgents – like 'The Squad' featuring Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Ayanna Pressley – pushed Pelosi in that direction. Most of the freshmen in the House campaigned on impeaching President Trump. Why? Because it motivated their base.

Look how well that's going for them. This sham impeachment process has done nothing but push independents and skeptics into Trump's corner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MHO: McConnell is not entirely correct. The DEMs are panicking because of their terrible candidates for president. Impeachment was a desperate move to damage President Trump. Pelosi was a full player and participant in this coup attempt.

She wasn't "pulled into this direction"

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! After last night's SOTU, somehow tonight's National Anthem from Chicago's United Center was a LOT more meaningful. God BLESS America!!!

GO BRUINS!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
"T’was the vote For Impeachment"

T’was the vote for impeachment, and all through the House

The Dems called him a liar, a scoundrel, a louse.

The witnesses were questioned, their answers unclear

But the Dems were incensed and just didn’t care.

They made up some stories, they ignored many facts

They misled with their words, while they pressed their attack.

And Schiff with his bug eyes, and Nadler his naps

Pushed their agenda, while looking like saps.

Then Articles were crafted with no criminal base

And passed unanimously by every Dem in the place.

The Republicans played a part in this farce as well

By attending and legitimizing what the Dems tried to sell.

And out on the lawn at a White House presser,

There was a lady reporter, so Trump stood to address her.

He led with a smile, and with a gleam in his eye

Made it clear to the press corps he wouldn’t be shy.

He was calm and sincere when he called it a scam,

All he wanted was justice and to expose this Dem sham.

"So on to the Senate, let’s see where this leads.

I’ve done nothing wrong, I’ve made no misdeeds.“

And he smiled and he waved, and he turned then to leave,

But turned back with a twinkle, touched his head, said "believe.”

Then quick as a flash the names were there on his lips,

Each with a nickname, now familiar old quips.

"Now, Nancy, now Adam, now Jerry and Val,

Now Sheila, and Eric, and Maxine you old gal,

There’ve been lots of bills, so you could have passed plenty,

But instead you’ve now ruined your chances for ‘20.

"So just bring it on, let’s get this thing done,

But remember this day, when in November I’ve won.

It’s been a fight for three years, and you’ve landed no blows

So I can weather five more… I might have to, who knows?

"Still history will show I accomplished a lot,

Despite the resistance your Party has wrought.

So embellish your stories, cast me a villain,

I’ll be in the Oval Office, smiling and chillin’.“

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post