SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Apparently the left is saying this is legitimate because now Fox called it for Biden as well Roll Eyes.

From what I gather from the Trump sons, this week is fact gathering time, lining up all of their ducks in a row. Hell is going to rain down next week.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Link to Trump Statement:

https://www.kq2.com/content/ne...ment--573002821.html

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The media doesn't determine who the President is to be. Voters do. There's plenty of evidence of intentional fraud and software 'glitches'. Wait for the Supreme Court next week...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Biden hasn't won anything. Trump hasn't conceded.

AP, CNN. Fox can "call" states till they're blue in the face, this is going to the courts.

These corrupt morons have no authority to call anything. The official results have to be certified as I understand it.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Apparently the left is saying this is legitimate because now Fox called it for Biden as well Roll Eyes.

From what I gather from the Trump sons, this week is fact gathering time, lining up all of their ducks in a row. Hell is going to rain down next week.

More pandering to the sound bite generation and the belief that if you tell a lie frequent enough, enough people will believe it.

They’ll start referring to Sniffy as “President Elect“ every chance they get and then label anyone who disagrees as a “Denier”.

Nothing is over until the actual EC convenes and votes and even then there could be court fights. NO legitimate winner has been decided. Anyone rushing to call it over and move on is complicit in the fraud.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
So, the media decides elections now?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn’t there going to be a recount in Georgia?
How the fuck can they call Biden?

Posts: 739 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KLGUY:
Wasn’t there going to be a recount in Georgia?
How the fuck can they call Biden?

They are attempting to control the narrative.

My money is on Trump (pretty much literally).

Hah! Faux FOX, AP, CNN, Alphabet Media Call Race for Biden after President Trump Goes Golfing in Coordinated Propaganda Assault

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Another interesting thing to watch is the stock market. Just before the election when Biden was supposedly ahead in the polls the stock market tanked. Now it rebounded and is staying high which investors have high confidence Trump will stay in office.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Not agreeing or defending them, but it looks like Arizona has finally reported enough votes today for the AP to feel comfortable with AZ as a lock and therefore calling the race, and everyone else seems to be following. This is of course separate of the official results and of the pending legal fight.

Also, looks like Bret Baier at Fox was already calling Biden the President Elect yesterday. wth

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden hasn't won anything. Trump hasn't conceded.

AP, CNN. Fox can "call" states till they're blue in the face, this is going to the courts.

Conceding is not required. It is considered good form and is a courtesy to the country and his opponent. So no, he will not, and that will not matter.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
God is in control of this.

Amen.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
hmmmm...az had a lot of uncounted ballots as of 11/06 (100k+/-?). Hard to fathom they got that done unless they only counted the biden ballots.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were using the same software as pa and ga. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure which justice besides Thomas and Alito, actually has the balls to make a decision in Trumps favor. There's 3 solid libs against him. Roberts is a coward and Kavanaugh may follow him. Gorsuch, who knows? Barret, complete toss up. It all comes down to whether those last 3 have the courage and fortitude to withstand the media's scorn.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Not agreeing or defending them, but it looks like Arizona has finally reported enough votes today for the AP to feel comfortable with AZ as a lock and therefore calling the race, and everyone else seems to be following. This is of course separate of the official results and of the pending legal fight.

Also, looks like Bret Baier at Fox was already calling Biden the President Elect yesterday. wth

Doing their part to try to tear this country in two.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That is EXACTLY what is going to happen if this path continues

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This is all quite infuriating. Rough times ahead no matter what occurs.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
So, the media decides elections now?
They apparently think they do.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post