SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
Mittens must be reading this. He just voted Not Guilty on the second article. Kind of surprised at Joe Manchin from WV.

Well for chrissakes, even that snake Romney can see that the Obstruction of Congress charge is absurd.

I am surprised and disappointed in Manchin though, especially on the 2nd article.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Trump wins again!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
President Trump takes the high road after his acquittal, sending Nadler, Pelosi, and Schiff peaches, with a note saying "Eat a peach."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
Mittens must be reading this. He just voted Not Guilty on the second article. Kind of surprised at Joe Manchin from WV.

Well for chrissakes, even that snake Romney can see that the Obstruction of Congress charge is absurd..

He's seeing nothing. Maggot was just playing both sides. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
So it ended pretty much how we all figured after wasting all of our time.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worst week for Dems since Trump got elected and it's only Wednesday!

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Trump wins again!

And in doing so, he insures that WE win again!

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Somebody needs to make a meme of Still PresidentTrump walking into the Oval Office with the John Cena WWE music in the background.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
So it ended pretty much how we all figured after wasting all of our time.

And money. That is what REALLY grinds my gears.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Congratulations President Trump

Thank you to all REP senators except the POS Romney

Even the general link to Romney is not working

https://www.romney.senate.gov/contact-senator-romney

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our long national nightmare is over, until the next bombshell comes out that will really, we really-really mean it this time, sink the Trump presidency. Roll Eyes

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Congratulations President Trump

Thank you to all REP senators except the POS Romney

Even the general link to Romney is not working

https://www.romney.senate.gov/contact-senator-romney

Yeah, my message isn't going through.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
The SOTU was awesome, then we get the acquittal.
Big Grin

The SOTU was the STFU to Pelosi, Schiff, AOC, Nads, Schumer, Omar, etc.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Wished they held the SOTU tonight, they could have played the theme from Rocky as Trump walked in, Pelosi would have gaged on her teeth.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Link to video with sound

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23253 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my message isn't going through.[/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't appear to be either, I guess we add 'coward' to his most notable attributes...

So I sent a message to Senator Mike Lee thanking him for his acquittal votes and asked if he would forward my message to Romney (cut and pasted from my message that wouldn't send).

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought Manchin would dissent too, but...

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...om-republican-party/

Republican Party leaders, GOP congressmen, and former White House officials called Wednesday for the GOP to expel Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) for his decision to vote to convict President Donald Trump during the impeachment trial.

Romney, the 2012 failed Republican presidential candidate, announced on the Senate floor Wednesday that he will vote to convict President Trump of obstruction of Congress and abusing the office of the presidency.

“The president is guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust,” Romney said.

Utah’s junior senator previewed his decision to vote to convict the president in an interview with the Atlantic Tuesday

He said that it was the “most difficult decision I have ever had to make in my life.” Romney then spoke with Fox News Channel anchor Chris Wallace, a known critic of President Trump.

Romney said in his interview with the Atlantic‘s McKay Coppins:

"The president did, in fact, pressure a foreign government to corrupt our election process. And really, corrupting an election process in a democratic republic is about as abusive and egregious an act against the Constitution—and one’s oath—that I can imagine. It’s what autocrats do."

Romney also said that he will not make an endorsement during the 2020 presidential election and will not vote for Trump during the election.

He also said, “Under no circumstances would I vote for Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren to become president of the United States.”

Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chairwoman, tweeted Wednesday that the party stands with President Trump over Romney.

“This is not the first time I have disagreed with Mitt, and I imagine it will not be the last. The bottom line is President Trump did nothing wrong, and the Republican Party is more united than ever behind him. I, along with the @GOP, stand with President Trump,” McDaniel said.

Donald Trump Jr., the president’s son, said that Romney is “bitter” that he will never be president and called on the GOP to expel Romney from the party.

Trump Jr. wrote, “Mitt Romney is forever bitter that he will never be POTUS. He was too weak to beat the Democrats then so he’s joining them now. He’s now officially a member of the resistance & should be expelled from the @GOP.”

Lee Zeldin, a member of the president’s legal defense team, chastised Romney as a spiteful lawmaker who remains upset that he could not defeat Barack Obama during the 2012 presidential election, while Trump became president after defeating Hillary Clinton.

The New York congressman said:

Mitt Romney absolutely despises that Donald Trump was elected POTUS & he was not. The sore loser mentality launched this sham impeachment & corruptly rigged & jammed it through the House. It looks like Schiff recruited himself a sore loser buddy on the GOP side to play along.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post