SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Can someone provide the official verifiable website link to the President Trump defense fund? I don't want to be donating to iran, russia, or biden. Thanks.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yup.

Georgia Counties Using Same Software as Michigan Counties Also Encounter ‘Glitch’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...so-encounter-glitch/

I was just about to post this. This is fucking huge, along with possibly 30 other states using the same software.

Maybe it was a landslide victory for Trump, after all.

Go get ‘em....drain that fucking swamp and expose every last one of them.

Posts: 683 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yup.

Georgia Counties Using Same Software as Michigan Counties Also Encounter ‘Glitch’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...so-encounter-glitch/

So convenient they changed to that system in battle ground states.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Can someone provide the official verifiable website link to the President Trump defense fund? I don't want to be donating to iran, russia, or biden. Thanks.

Yup, don't donate to any of these groups that have been flooding your email, using Trump banner, claiming defend this and protect that. I do not trust any of them. The only place I would go to is the same one that a lot of us used before the election, donaldjtrump.com.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:

Maybe it was a landslide victory for Trump, after all.

Ya' think?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
God is in control of this. Anyone else in the world wouldn't have survived and thrived the way DJT has. This nation is truly blessed.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to believe our election process can be SO corrupted but here we are. I will contribute, and wear my Trump 2020 hat and fly my Veterans for Trump flag until they are in tatters and beyond, no matter what.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

Yup, don't donate to any of these groups that have been flooding your email, using Trump banner, claiming defend this and protect that. I do not trust any of them. The only place I would go to is the same one that a lot of us used before the election, donaldjtrump.com.

Thank you! That's one of the two I found.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
They just called Biden the winner for president.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbaker45:

The AP did. And they can get fucked. They'll be retracting that soon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
I sure hope so!

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just saw that as well???? 284EC?? WTH??

More and more evidence of miscounts and fraud and they're going to call him winner???

They know their lead is about to evaporate so they're trying to claim victory????

Oh, I hope there's an immediate response from Trump's team on this.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Until everything is litigated there is no winner. Shoving feathers up their butt does not make them a peacock.

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Biden hasn't won anything. Trump hasn't conceded.

AP, CNN. Fox can "call" states till they're blue in the face, this is going to the courts.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Doesn't change anything. This thing is going all the way up to SCOTUS.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Trump just released a statement. In short it said “Fuck You. Nothing’s over. This war starts Monday”.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I wonder what voter fraud looks like to Toomey? He really just doesn’t give a shit. Like most of the GOP he’s just fine with keeping his worthless ass on the losing side forever.

Me thinks you don’t understand how the vast majority of politicians “work”, and what they are working for.

There are exceptions, but for the majority of them they don’t give two shits about what passes and what doesn’t. They care about keeping their cushy jobs, continuing to frontrun* legislation, line their nests, and keep the gravy coming. If playing “the loyal opposition” will get them re-elected, that’s what they’ll do, but at the end of the day, far too many of them don’t care about anything but feathering their own nests. PDJT has turned that upside down, putting America first. I was pleasantly surprised to Lindsay Graham come out in support of the President. I didn’t expect that.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
Trump just released a statement. In short it said “Fuck You. Nothing’s over. This war starts Monday”.

Good.

Under these circumstances, this seems to be very much a rush to claim victory before their cheating gets fully exposed.

Funny how the party of endless investigations wants anything but now (I know, I know)...

ETA - They're screaming this sham all over the internet...

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Basically, the AP has 'called it'...which truly means nothing. It's like the DNC declaring victory. The AP has zero neutrality, but it will embolden the other leftist publications to start discussing 'president elect' biden.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
They can name that senile skelator wannabe the fucking king of the Smurf’s, it hasn’t even begun yet. We will not let them steal(thank you Boss1) this country from us. This is the most blatant, pathetic attempt at corruption in the history of mankind. The left and the media are literally playing us for fools. They’re about to find out in a way only President Trump can deliver, that we are not. And add me to that list too, make me a gin and tonic first, bitch.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post