SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
I've been buried working in the field the past few days so I haven't been tracking all that's been going on super closely, (probably not a completely bad thing), but they seem absolutely bound and determined to have DJT stopped at 214 EC. At least AK and NC could probably be 'called', which would close the margin, and radically change the appearance of where things stand.

The 'irregularities' as they're politely being called are highly concerning (massive understatement). Like most of us, I went to bed Tuesday watching Trump ahead in several states, only to wake up a few hour later, when under the cover of darkness, things changed RADICALLY.

No rational person, regardless of party affiliation, can say with a straight face that 100K+ ballots came in and they were 100% for a single candidate. That epically pegs the BS meter.

The problem is, as we've known all along, they do NOT care...they view Trump (as well as his supporters) as an abomination that deserves to be run down like rabid vermin. Any lie, fraud, deception is justified if it keeps Orange Man from being re-elected.

If they do manage to pull this off, in a few months when Kalama is completely laying waste to this crippled economy, they can console themselves with 'Thank god the president who lead to the greatest economy in history didn't get re-elected!' while they're filing for bankruptcy.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
DEM Peters 2,683,325

REP James 2,623,738

With how many phony ballots?

James may be, likely is, the actual winner.

Just saw on Twitter that AL, AZ, PA, CO, TX, WI, TN, WA, VA, DE, IL, KY have watermarked ballots. Please tell me someone had the foresight to put actual security measures in place to prevent fraud. If true, it’s great news.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
lease tell me someone had the foresight to put actual security measures in place to prevent fraud. If true, it’s great news.

You don't think these measures couldn't be counterfeited? Also doesn't stop the real deal from being filled out on behalf of those deceased or even submitted from out of state.

The only real measure that could be used to verify the legitimacy would be serial numbers that could trace the ballot to the voter.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I know no-one reads my comments, but I did note this last night: two counties were missing, Antrim and Wayne, which is Detroit.

This morning's addition:
Wayne County
Biden 587074
Trump 264149

For Senate from Wayne County:
James 259737
Peters 572523

That is as of RUNTIME: 13:33:01

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
lease tell me someone had the foresight to put actual security measures in place to prevent fraud. If true, it’s great news.

You don't think these measures couldn't be counterfeited? Also doesn't stop the real deal from being filled out on behalf of those deceased or even submitted from out of state.

The only real measure that could be used to verify the legitimacy would be serial numbers that could trace the ballot to the voter.

It's more about catching dems printing extra ballots to be used in ballot dumps, etc. and not necessarily "legitimate" official ballots that were fraudulently filled out.

Observe what's making the rounds out there. I didn't post it earlier because it seems too good to be true.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
In any case, the President is far from giving up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
PrinceAliFabulousHe:
OK, so some leftist Dem. is pausing for a little self-reflection... but I'm wondering why you inserted this tripe into this thread on Sigforum?

quote:
For four years Donald Trump has proven himself a corrupt, mendacious ignoramus utterly unfit for the position he holds.

Roll Eyes

Well, I was trying to help people find the bright side and there is a bright side, which is that the far left woke progressives got destroyed last night except in a few very deep blue areas.

If you want to get mad at me for that, then I guess go for it.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My inner 12 year old says all the states that are run by commies are razor thin close and that there is proof that the commies cheated. So those "games" automatically go to Trump, and the Series goes to Trump.

And if you commie fuckers don't like it, go to the gun store and get your shit and meet us in the street.

Cuz, 12 year old...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
A suspicious mind might be inclined to wonder why this only seems to happen in the dead of night.

Don't know if you have seen this video, explains what is happening Michigan. And I believe her.

Where the votes are being counted in Detroit, 130k ballots show up at 4am. Republican poll watchers, required by law, are being denied entrance into the area by orders from the governor.

https://streamable.com/xgsnl3

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

It's more about catching dems printing extra ballots to be used in ballot dumps, etc. and not necessarily "legitimate" official ballots that were fraudulently filled out.

Observe what's making the rounds out there. I didn't post it earlier because it seems too good to be true.

Total conspiracy theory BS, that guy's Twitter feed is full of other wild claims. The one you posted about the isotopes in paper is based on the Department of Homeland Security printing all ballots.....as discussed here at length each state has their own process, ballots, etc....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
A suspicious mind might be inclined to wonder why this only seems to happen in the dead of night.

Don't know if you have seen this video, explains what is happening Michigan. And I believe her.

Yeah, that 138000 ballots suddenly appearing overnight and 100% for Biden. I have better chance of winning the Powerball twice than Biden getting all 138000 ballots in a honest way. This will be challenged no doubt about it.

Q

Posts: 26353 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Total conspiracy theory BS, that guy's Twitter feed is full of other wild claims. The one you posted about the isotopes in paper is based on the Department of Homeland Security printing all ballots.....as discussed here at length each state has their own process, ballots, etc....

Yeah, it reeks of BS, no doubt.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
And if you commie fuckers don't like it, go to the gun store and get your shit and meet us in the street.

I'm down.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
I know no-one reads my comments, but I did note this last night: two counties were missing, Antrim and Wayne, which is Detroit.

I read 'em. I guess I just missed them, because I had been wondering which two counties were missing.

quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
This morning's addition:
Wayne County
Biden 587074
Trump 264149

For Senate from Wayne County:
James 259737
Peters 572523

That is as of RUNTIME: 13:33:01

*hmph* Better than 2:1 ratio, Dem:GOP.

I guess I should not be surprised.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

They can't. They smoke POT.

(First question on the ATF4473 form.)

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Battle of Athens

In 1936 the system descended upon McMinn County in the person of one Paul Cantrell, the Democratic candidate for sheriff. Cantrell, who came from a family of money and influence in nearby Etowah, tied his campaign closely to the popularity of the Roosevelt administration and rode FDR’s coattails to victory over his Republican opponent.

Fraud was suspected—to this day many Athens citizens firmly believe that ballot boxes were swapped—but there was no proof. Over the following months and years, however, those who questioned the election would see their suspicions vindicated. The laws of Tennessee provided an opportunity for the unscrupulous to prosper......

Encouraged by his initial success, Cantrell began what would become a tenyear reign as the king of McMinn politics. In subsequent elections, ballot boxes were collected from the precincts and the results tabulated in secret at McMinn County Jail in Athens. Opposition poll watchers were labeled as troublemakers and ejected from precinct houses.

The 1940 election sent George Woods, a plump and affable Etowah crony of Cantrell, to the state legislature. Woods promptly introduced “An Act to Redistrict McMinn County.” It reduced the number of voting precincts from twenty-three to twelve and cut down the number of justices of the peace from fourteen to seven. Of these seven, four were openly Cantrell men. When Gov. Prentice Cooper signed Woods’s bill into law on February 15, 1941, effective Republican opposition died in McMinn County.

McMinn County Court, which was still dominated by Republicans, directed the county to purchase voting machines. The Cantrell Democrats countered by having Woods get a bill passed in Nashville abolishing the court and then selling the machines to “save the county money.” Department of Justice records show investigations of electoral fraud in McMinn County in 1940, 1942, and 1944 —all without resolution.

During the Civil War, deep from within secessionist territory, McMinn County had sided with the Union; in 1898 she had declared war on Spain two weeks before Washington got around to it. How could Cantrell have such undisputed control over a county noted for its independent and cantankerous spirit? One answer lies in the Second World War: 3,526 young men, or about 10 percent of McMinn’s population, went off to fight. Most of those left behind—older and perhaps more timid—contributed to the Cantrell machine’s growth by remaining silent. Still, as the war dragged on, people began to tell each other, “Wait until the GIs get back—things will be different.”

In the summer of 1945 veterans began returning home; by 1946 the streets of Athens overflowed with uniforms. The Cantrell forces were not worried.

https://www.americanheritage.com/battle-athens

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

Yeah, that 138000 ballots suddenly appearing overnight and 100% for Biden.

That turns out to actually have been honest-to-God fake news.

A vote total from Shiawassee County, Michigan, was incorrectly reported by an operation called DecisionDeskHQ, an election analysis site, as 153,710, when it should have been reported as 15,371. A zero was inadvertently added. An eagle-eyed political betting individual noticed the impossibility of the number, given Shiawassee County's population is less than 70,000, raised the alarm, and it was corrected.

The sites that picked up on the original report found out what had happened and deleted their social media posts.

There may be voting fraud in Michigan, and particularly in the City of Detroit, but this was not an example of it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Mistake my ass. And what if it was never noticed? No, this was an attempt at fraud, I have absolutely no doubt.

And don't blame me for my cynicism. The dems created this mess. They've given us no reason to trust the current system.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thanks for the correct news. But, if no one had caught the "mistake"....?

Q

Posts: 26353 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

There may be voting fraud in Michigan, and particularly in the City of Detroit, but this was not an example of it.

Thanks for clarification.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post